Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2006, 12:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Butterfaces

Would you be embarrassed to date one? Are they strictly bootycalls? Let's say she had an unbelieveable body, but a horrible face...what do you do?

I personally don't think I can pull the trigger on a butterface. It depends on the level of butterness though. Bootycalls are always a possibility I guess.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Strictly bootycalls
Old 10-27-2006, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it depends on the person. I they have a solid personality and an incredible body? Then you can get past the face, no doubt, they can be gf material. And often times they are a tad more desperate and unusally ornery...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it all depends on the personality of the butterface in question. If she's smoking hot but has no personality then just give her a call at nice for a little "action". If she has a great personality, and you two just click, then call her for a little "action" and when she leaves then you can give her a kiss good-bye.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Butterfaces???? You guys are sick, and it's really disturbing...

Old 10-27-2006, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I shall stick with good faces.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 03:34 PM    (permalink

Of course the face is important, but sometimes the body is just to good to pass up. Also, makeup really helps some girls so... :twisted:

It can also go the other way around. Say a girl has an amazing face, but lack-luster body, you can "make dates" around it. For example, i dated this girl once who had one of the most naturally beautiful faces i have seen, however she was very out-of-shape, not "firm" i guess you could say, and had very little color. So what do i do?, i took her on dates where we would swim at the beach, play basketball, even coaxed her into taking a health and fitness class. It didn't make a huge difference but it made her much more tollerable to the eyes.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one time in high school i was dating a slightly over weight girl with a very nice face...anyway, she got sick...and was in and out of the hospital for close to a month...when it was all said and done, she lost over 20 pounds...and i suddenly had the whole package.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
one time in high school i was dating a slightly over weight girl with a very nice face...anyway, she got sick...and was in and out of the hospital for close to a month...when it was all said and done, she lost over 20 pounds...and i suddenly had the whole package.
what STD's did you give her?
Old 10-27-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Oral Herpes
Old 10-27-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just depends what kind of mood you're in. A girl with an incredible body can improve her face by leaps and bounds. Plus, if a girl is really good in bed, the desire to keep her around increases significantly as well. I've kept girls around out of loyalty just because they've been so good at getting my rocks off.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A pretty/cute face is a must have for me, but with that said, a butterface is manageable if you stick to mostly darkly lit areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Quote:
None. He couldn't pull the trigger. Also, the question would be what stds did she give him? and the awnser would be a broken heart. *tear drop rolling slowly down drowes cheek, stares into the distance for what seems like an eternity, then softly sighs and presumes to take a swig out of a half empty 5th of Jim Beam, looks to the ground and slowly shakes his head*
Old 10-27-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
Quote:
Quote:
None. He couldn't pull the trigger. Also, the question would be what stds did she give him? and the awnser would be a broken heart. *tear drop rolling slowly down drowes cheek, stares into the distance for what seems like an eternity, then softly sighs and presumes to take a swig out of a half empty 5th of Jim Beam, looks to the ground and slowly shakes his head*
You've quickly become one of my favorite posters on this board. I <3 Greg Brehndt.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You've quickly become one of my favorite posters on this board. I <3 Greg Brehndt.
Ohhhh What a sweetheart. What are you doing later tonight?
Old 10-27-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thats what the trusty paper bag is for.......
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

hey,
why do fat chicks give great head?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO
Old 10-27-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
hey,
why do fat chicks give great head?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO
Exactly. Otherwise nobody would want to be with them. Afterall, there fat and fat people have fat faces.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Waiting by the phone, hoping you'll call...
Old 10-27-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't see myself actually being with a butterface. But a bootycall? Absolutely no problem with that. How many of you are looking at her face while you're doing her anyways? If she's got a bangin' body, you'll have plenty to distract you from looking at anything above her neck.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd paper bag it.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
I'd paper bag it.
I am sure the girl would go through with that.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:15 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
I'd paper bag it.
I am sure the girl would go through with that.
Did someone say she had to?