Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-01-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best College Football Stadium

Folsom Field, Colorado Buffs

http://www.tailgating.com/images/Par...t/Colorado.jpg

Last edited by KCJ58 : 05-01-2007 at 11:44 PM.
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Maybe best background of a field, but nowhere close to best field.

I like Arizona States, they play at the new retractable stadium the Cardinals play at.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post

I like Arizona States, they play at the new retractable stadium the Cardinals play at.

Yea Sun Devil Stadium is sick i went there last year and watched my Sun Devils get there butts handed to them by Oregon

Old 05-01-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

no they don't...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I thought ASU was staying at their old one...or are they just keeping that for the bowl game?

Either way...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the sun devils are still playing in tempe, why would they drive 45 minutes to glendale to play?

and personally i hate frank kusch field, its always so hot, almost makes the games unbearable & they don't sell alcohol, but the pre game is the best in the nation
Old 05-02-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
the sun devils are still playing in tempe, why would they drive 45 minutes to glendale to play?

and personally i hate frank kusch field, its always so hot, almost makes the games unbearable & they don't sell alcohol, but the pre game is the best in the nation
A lot of stadiums don't sell alcohol if I'm not mistaken...I know kinnick doesn't...and I'll challenge your tailgating statement

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-02-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The Swamp"

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Bend and Ann Arbor for me. Both historic stadiums with great history. And of course Memorial Stadium (post rennovation).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
South Bend and Ann Arbor for me. Both historic stadiums with great history. And of course Memorial Stadium (post rennovation).
haha no offense sweetness...I wasn't that impressed this year...most students thought going to the bars was tailgating...but the student section was pretty organized

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-02-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

SC BABY! THE LA COLISEUM!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eum-USC-UO.jpg
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
snuff

Seriously... tailgating is untouchable, team is better than yours, and its louder.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
what's so great about the colliseum?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie

benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
what's so great about the colliseum?
Its old?

The Coliseum is like the Sports Arena the USC basketball team used to play in, it has 'history' and that's about it.

I prefer the Rose Bowl.
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Old 05-02-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchod View Post
Its old?

The Coliseum is like the Sports Arena the USC basketball team used to play in, it has 'history' and that's about it.

I prefer the Rose Bowl.
why the rosebowl is incredibly uncomfortable to watch a game at. at least for visitors. i mean you sit on a metal bench with no back support. how lame is that.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

Notre Dame stadium.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the remodeling Kinnick is about as nice a college football stadium as I've had the pleasure of seeing in person.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:30 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since most of us are just repping our home team....

Quote:
One of the biggest upsets in Oregon Football history took place on September 20, 2003 when the Ducks upset the third ranked Michigan Wolverines 31-27. A then record crowd of 59,023 fans made so much noise that left some in the Michigan press, who were used to seeing games in front of crowds over 100,000 people, very impressed. The Michigan Daily was quoted in an article regarding Autzen Stadium: "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the Big House sound like a pathetic whimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp' at Florida, 'The Shoe' in Columbus, and 'Death Valley' at Louisiana State. Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." Even Michigan coach Lloyd Carr stated that Autzen Stadium was the loudest stadium he'd ever been in.
Quote:
Autzen was named in a 2006 issue of The Sporting News as "The most intimidating college football stadium in the country."
I'm sure there are many other great stadiums out there, I've just never been to them.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:46 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
why the rosebowl is incredibly uncomfortable to watch a game at. at least for visitors. i mean you sit on a metal bench with no back support. how lame is that.
You don't sit at football games...
Old 05-02-2007, 03:11 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
You don't sit at football games...
bs snuff. when you get there 2 hours before game time and watch warm ups. you sit. when you stand and its not "important" people yell to sit the eff down.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

I love Commonwealth Stadium, and visiting fans have been quite complimentary of it as well.

I just don't think it gets any better than Between the Hedges at Sanford Stadium and I think it has a lot of history and tradition.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:19 AM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

cmon now
Old 05-02-2007, 06:20 AM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Definitely not Memorial Stadium

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
xUFxGATORxUFx

I was able to play in the swamp and at pro player..... In the FHSAA State games, the swamp is the ****!!