Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-30-2006, 09:33 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default Worst World Series champion ever.

What team is the worst (least talented World Series Champion ever)?

My vote would be the 1988 LA Dodgers. Despite Kirk Gibson being named the MVP, no one had tripple digits RBI's despite this time being the beginning of the home run explosion era. No one other than Orel Hershiser on this team was even thought of as a Hall of Fame candidate.

At least the 2006 St. Louis Cardinals was more balanced and have one of the best players (Albert Pujols) in the game on their team.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:41 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The funny thing is that knowone cares about this. ESPN is barely covering it and nobody is talking. I find it hilarious because I hate the Cardinals. Hahaha LMAO....They win the World Series and nobody could give a rats ass besides Cardinal fans.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:05 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atleast people cared about the 88' Dodgers and everyone remembers Gibson's homer. There is nothing from this World Series that you can take away and will be remembered.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:18 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Atleast people cared about the 88' Dodgers and everyone remembers Gibson's homer. There is nothing from this World Series that you can take away and will be remembered.
other than the fact that the cardinals shouldn't have made the playoffs... let alone win the world series? no.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

If the Tigers would of won the World Series all you would hear about would be the Tigers and there improbable run to the Championship. The Cardinals win and I havent seen anything on espn, or any other station about there victory. I hate the Cardinals, you can tell by there Senior Citizen fan base nobody gives a rats ass about the organization outside of St. Louis.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was because the Dodgers weren't supposed to win that series. The A's were supposed to be the far better team and just sweep through. Especially with Dennis Eckersley as the closer. And yet the best closer in the league lost a game for them. That's what makes the Gibson home run memorable.

Contrast that with this year's World Series, and the only news-worthy sotry that many people see is Kenny Rogers and the "gunk" on his hand. The Tigers really shouldn't have been there either.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares whose the worst? Atleast a stupid east coast team didn't win it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that was a pretty bad series...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I remember the exact team of 1988 and better yet of 1906
Old 10-30-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of like the Steelers

I found out they won a day after they actually did. Thats how much everyone cared.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
other than the fact that the cardinals shouldn't have made the playoffs... let alone win the world series? no.
So, the Cardinals shouldn't have made the playoffs? Well then who do you propose should have made the playoffs out of the NL Central. Last time I checked there is a champion from every division, and last time I checked baseball plays 162 games to determine who makes the playoffs. They shouldn't have won the World Series? Well then who should have won the World Series? There is a reason they play the games people, games aren't won on paper. The Cardinals were severely underestimated because no one seemed to take into account that Pujols, Edmonds, Rolen, Eckstein, Carpenter, Mulder, and Isringhausen all missed a substantial amount of time. Name me a team that wouldn't struggle when they lose their 1B, CF, 3B, SS, top two starters, and closer. I really don't care about how the rest of the nation feels about the World Series, championships are settled on the field and the Cardinals won the World Series on the field, not on paper. On paper, the New England Patriots shouldn't have beaten the Rams in the 2001 Super Bowl, the 1980 US Olympic hockey team shouldn't have beaten the Russians, the Detroit Pistons shouldn't have beaten the mighty Lakers. Games and championships are settled on the field, nobody gives a rats ass who should have won according to paper.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who cares who is the worst.. they were the best that season, and thats why they won the world series

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
who cares who is the worst.. they were the best that season, and thats why they won the world series
Thank you, someone with some common sense.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:43 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
So, the Cardinals shouldn't have made the playoffs? Well then who do you propose should have made the playoffs out of the NL Central. Last time I checked there is a champion from every division, and last time I checked baseball plays 162 games to determine who makes the playoffs. They shouldn't have won the World Series? Well then who should have won the World Series? There is a reason they play the games people, games aren't won on paper. The Cardinals were severely underestimated because no one seemed to take into account that Pujols, Edmonds, Rolen, Eckstein, Carpenter, Mulder, and Isringhausen all missed a substantial amount of time. Name me a team that wouldn't struggle when they lose their 1B, CF, 3B, SS, top two starters, and closer. I really don't care about how the rest of the nation feels about the World Series, championships are settled on the field and the Cardinals won the World Series on the field, not on paper. On paper, the New England Patriots shouldn't have beaten the Rams in the 2001 Super Bowl, the 1980 US Olympic hockey team shouldn't have beaten the Russians, the Detroit Pistons shouldn't have beaten the mighty Lakers. Games and championships are settled on the field, nobody gives a rats ass who should have won according to paper.
the only team from the national league that deserved to make the playoffs was the mets...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Speaking of common sense, remember when you said the Rams and Arizona were better than the Bears and the Vikings? I do.

By the way, I'll probably never let you forget that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Quote:
Speaking of common sense, remember when you said the Rams and Arizona were better than the Bears and the Vikings? I do.

of course you wont, youre only capable of blathering on about the bears non stop
Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

of course you wont, youre only capable of blathering on about the bears non stop
Play nice Nerv. Just because the Lions are once again bottom feeders in the NFL, it doesn't make it ok for you to be mean to other fans.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Reds fan it just annoyed me to see them win... Not because I hate them but because I know how bad they are.

Were they the best team in baseball? No.
Were the best team in the NL? No.
Did they get hot when they needed to? Yes.

I will say they sure are lucky the Mets didn't have any pitchers that weren't hurt or the Mets would have rolled easy... but... they didn't.

Their pitching was great in the series though.

Here's Peter Gammons article that is a very good read...

Quote:
Cards all about people, not money posted: Sunday, October 29, 2006 | Print Entry

ST. LOUIS -- In the end, Adam Wainwright, who said he didn't know if he'd make the team out of spring training and hadn't closed before September, finished the World Series for the Cardinals, who (censored) near blew a 12-game lead, and the final game was won Jeff Weaver, who was designated for assignment in Anaheim because he lost his job to his younger brother. Oh, true, the Cardinals had the lowest winning percentage of any champion, and there were all those mudstains from Tiger pitchers whose throws went bump in the night ...
But who is left standing at the end is not about wrong or right, but good -- and bad -- and the convergence of time and place. And this wet, frigid World Series will forever stand as testament to the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives, choosing the shiny ones instead. It's not about the best player at every position. October baseball is like March college hoops -- random, streaky, proof that most of the sport's predictions are invalid and intellectually dishonest.

Some baseball and media officials groused when the Cardinals opened the gates in the eighth inning and allowed thousands of fans to come in out of the street to see the Cardinals -- those Cardinals most of their grandparents loved -- win. Two years earlier in the fourth (and final) game of the 2004 series, that same management opened the gates at the old Busch Stadium so more than a thousand Red Sox fans could finally see their team win the World Series.

When the Cardinals get their rings next spring, no one will care about 83 wins or whether elitists dismiss them; that's what it is. Their fan base, a rich part of baseball history as the most western and southern franchise for more than half of the 20th century, never lost its blind faith that is so contrary to the metabolisms of the coasts to either side.

Their Cardinals are world champions, no matter what the Mets and Yankees and Red Sox spent. Their symbol and MVP, David Eckstein, was a walk-on at the University of Florida, designated for assignment by the Red Sox for Lou Merloni, released by the Angels for Orlando Cabrera and has now been the driving wheel of two of the last five world champions.

The Cardinals are proof that, in the end, the games are played by people and that the biggest, richest and best don't necessarily win. "So much," says Scott Rolen, "has to do with who gets hot at the right time." Aching shoulder and all, Rolen got hot at the right time, rising himself above any cold war that had developed with Tony La Russa. The same holds for Jim Edmonds.

Some final thoughts:

• Starting pitching won for the Cardinals, as it did for the White Sox in 2005, the Red Sox in 2004, the Marlins in 2003. In three series, the Cardinals' starters were 8-4, 2.63. In the series, they allowed nine earned runs in 35 innings in five starts with a 28/5 strikeout/walk ratio.

During the regular season, Cardinal starters were 61-54, 4.79, with 588 strikeouts in 941 2/3 innings and 74 quality starts. Only three National League starting staffs had a worse ERA, three staffs struck out fewer, four had fewer quality starts.

• It doesn't matter if it was Trenton, Anaheim or St. Louis, the David Eckstein Effect -- that energy he exudes -- fuels his teammates. La Russa calls him "the most intense player I've ever managed," and while Eckstein was too untalented to get a scholarship at Florida, play on The Cape, avoid being designated by Boston or junked by the Angels, his end result is that of a star player. There is no doubt that he was the best free-agent shortstop signed in the 2004-2005 offseason in which he, Nomar Garciaparra, Renteria and Cabrera hit the market. Do not underestimate the help Eck has gotten from coach Jose Uquendo, who may be right there with Bud Black in the Padres' managerial search.

• Walt Jocketty is one of the most respected executives in the game, if not the most liked, so this was a great moment for a baseball lifer. He has had to scramble the last couple of years. When one looks at Chris Carpenter, Eckstein, Weaver, Ronnie Belliard, Wainwright, et al, one sees a huge body of creative work. Jocketty has a long winter in front of him as Mark Mulder, Jason Marquis, Weaver and Jeff Suppan all become free agents. Wainwright might start, Anthony Reyes may too, but it will take more creativity. You can bet the Cardinals will be right in it next year.

• The nation saw what everyone in St. Louis knows -- that Carpenter is simply a great pitcher. The pride of Raymond, N.H., thrives on pressure and adrenaline. He admitted he couldn't "wait for (his first series) start to begin," and before Thursday's rainout was asked if he knew if he were pitching Games 6 or 7. "I don't know and don't care. When they hand me the ball, I'll pitch," he answered. "I just want to get out there. No excuses here."

• That's seven different series winners in seven years of the 21st century, which has never happened in the NFL, NBA or NHL. The last six winners have come from the NL West, AL West, NL East, AL East, AL Central and now the NL Central. Take the Dodgers in 2007.

• Did Mark McGwire play in St. Louis? Is he up for the Hall of Fame this winter? You would never know it. McGwire played a large part of building the new ballpark, and one got the impression that they'd rather have honored Ricky Horton.

• The games are never about us in the media, but for me this was the greatest World Series of my lifetime because I was so fortunate to be there. In a year when I lost two friends named Kirby Puckett and Joe Niekro to the same disease that struck me June 27, it will never be lost on me.

For those who sit between walls and do not know the people in this game, they would never understand that so many players -- from Carpenter to Jason Grilli, Pudge Rodriguez to Josh Kinney -- reached out to help my long, tedious healing process. I will never forget that on the field after Game 5 more than a dozen Cardinal players came up and expressed their feelings for my being there to see them win, maybe more important than the thousands of Cardinal fans who every day expressed their concerns for my health.

If my life were on videotape, Puck and Niekro would have been there with me. To know that I will see the likes of Carpenter, Grilli and Brandon Inge next spring makes me one of the luckiest people on earth.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

who cares though if the cards are " the worst world series champions" they won.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WE WON! WHO GIVES A ****! I AM SICK OF THIS ****! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BAD WORLD CHAMPION, SO PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD, THANK U!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
WE WON! WHO GIVES A ***********! I AM SICK OF THIS ***********! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BAD WORLD CHAMPION, SO PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD, THANK U!
Calm down... you may find out Pujols is on steroids tommorrow...

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:08 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
WE WON! WHO GIVES A ***********! I AM SICK OF THIS ***********! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BAD WORLD CHAMPION, SO PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD, THANK U!
I AM CALM! PLUS, BESIDES THE HOMER IN GAME 1 PUJOLS DID **** IN THE WS, IT WAS ALL PITCHING AND ECKY!!!!!! SO WHO WOULD CARE?
Old 10-30-2006, 11:10 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I AM CALM! PLUS, BESIDES THE HOMER IN GAME 1 PUJOLS DID *********** IN THE WS, IT WAS ALL PITCHING AND ECKY!!!!!! SO WHO WOULD CARE?
News Flash... Mike Martz is now officially the coach of the cardinals.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I AM CALM! PLUS, BESIDES THE HOMER IN GAME 1 PUJOLS DID *********** IN THE WS, IT WAS ALL PITCHING AND ECKY!!!!!! SO WHO WOULD CARE?
News Flash... Mike Martz is now officially the coach of the cardinals.
OH GREAT, WE'LL WIN EVERY GAME 19-18.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

:( :( :( :( ...................they didn't even talk about us on ATH.