Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Smokers

So who are the tobacco fiends on this board, and what's your preferred brand?

I'm partial to Marlboro 27s.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink

smoking = death
Old 11-01-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
snuff

I just watched Thank You for Smoking.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink

Smoking smells.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I dont smoke cigarettes but the only time I will smoke them if is someone has a Marlboro Red.. I like Marlboro Red's, only type of cig i can smoke.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:17 PM    (permalink

I smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights. I used to smoke Marlboro Milds.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:19 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No offense YFS, but this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9
No offense YFS, but this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.
Meh. I'm bored and wanted to see how many smokers there are on the board. It might be stupid, but I know I've certainly seen dumber threads grace this board.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chill with the blank/qft quotes. :|
Old 11-01-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont smoke cigs. Especially when theres better things to smoke.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smoking and drugs will kill you.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Nerv

SARF you should delete every single blank quote on this thread, I would if I were still a mod.

At least ******* post something if youre going to bother to respond to a thread.

YFS you also have to remember, the majority of this site are 14-16 year old wannabe jocks so you have to figure there arent going to be a ton of cig smokers.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

He does it. So its cool
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
SARF you should delete every single blank quote on this thread, I would if I were still a mod.

At least *********** post something if youre going to bother to respond to a thread.

YFS you also have to remember, the majority of this site are 14-16 year old wannabe jocks so you have to figure there arent going to be a ton of cig smokers.
You were refering to me weren't you? :evil:

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Nerv

No because youre 13
Old 11-01-2006, 05:50 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else hate it when you spot a hottie, and you're thinking of talking to her, and then she lights one up and you're instantly disgusted?
Old 11-01-2006, 05:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Anybody else hate it when you spot a hottie, and you're thinking of talking to her, and then she lights one up and you're instantly disgusted?
We had a conversation about that in the pick up line thread, and yes it totally grosses me out.

<njx9> <3 dg
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
No because youre 13

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-01-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
It wouldn't bother me. Hey, that's one thing we have in common already!
Old 11-01-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i smoke camel lights. I used to smoke parlements, and Salem Blacks. But i have settled on camel lights.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Smoking and drugs will kill you.
Were all dieing... Act accordingly.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer this may...they give him two years to live. :?

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobzilla
My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer this may...they give him two years to live. :?
No more needs to be said, really.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

My grandfather dies of lung cancer 6 years ago and my father died two months ago of a heart attack because he smoked. I think that kinda ends it.

<njx9> <3 dg