Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 05-03-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Briggs to Skins not Dead

I don't have a link but I have a former roommate who is a writer at the Washington Times and apparently the Skins are still inquiring about offering possibly a 3rd rounder and LeMar Marshall for Lance Briggs, so stay tuned.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We wouldn't take a 1st rounder, but we're going to take a 3rd rounder and a piece of monkey crap like Marshall?

Tell your friend to lay off the funny stuff.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no thanks, make it next years first and marshall.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
no thanks, make it next years first and marshall.
I'm not sure I'd take that either.

Future picks are devalued a full round. Honestly that rumor is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Really really dumb.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm not sure I'd take that either.

Future picks are devalued a full round. Honestly that rumor is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Really really dumb.
devalued shmevalued.

i would stockpile future year first round picks like crazy if i was a GM. because, hell, i can almost see the pats reloading with all their first round picks they keep on getting.

and besides JA can just trade down, trade around. get goods.
i mean, if there really comes a stand out player next year (relative) in the top five on the board. two first rounders is much leverage.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would do it for there first. ya it is devalued but a year from now it wont be and i cant imagine them making the playoffs or anywhere near that so it would be a top 20 pick at worst. a top 20 and marshall can play wlb for a year or 2 until our youngsters develop.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'm not saying I wouldn't take it, but I would give it a very long thought.

We're trying to win now, and with no leverage Briggs will eventually be back. If we trade him, we're severly sacrificing our chances at a return to the Superbowl.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I don't have a link but I have a former roommate who is a writer at the Washington Times and apparently the Skins are still inquiring about offering possibly a 3rd rounder and LeMar Marshall for Lance Briggs, so stay tuned.
That is like a slap in the face to Jerry Angelo and our organization. Go to hell Snyder.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
That is like a slap in the face to Jerry Angelo and our organization. Go to hell Snyder.
It's nice to be on the other end of face slapping for once.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
evershot
Rookie

evershot hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
That's a horrible offer. The Bears are better off holding on to lance for this year to help them win the superbowl because I think regardless the Bears are almost guarunteed a third round pick via a compensatory pick if the lose Lance in FA.

That deal would be essentially LeMar Marshall for Lance Briggs straight up.

Some one LOCK this thread until there is actual proof.
evershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
It's nice to be on the other end of face slapping for once.
Why? We're not going to take that ****** deal. I doubt it's even real. The day that Dan Synder pulls one over on Angelo it'll be a cold day in hell. Angelo actually understands football. He played it, he's scouted it, he's coached it. Snyder made a bunch of money in marketing and thought it would be neato to own and run a franchise.

By the way, you should bring back your Tecmo Bowl sig. I loved that ****.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evershot View Post
That's a horrible offer. The Bears are better off holding on to lance for this year to help them win the superbowl because I think regardless the Bears are almost guarunteed a third round pick via a compensatory pick if the lose Lance in FA.

That deal would be essentially LeMar Marshall for Lance Briggs straight up.

Some one LOCK this thread until there is actual proof.
That would be my Job.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i might take mcintosh and thier first next year but not this deal
Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they will be picking in the top 5 next year without Briggs.

With Briggs probably just out of the top 10.

I would trade Briggs for WASH '08 1st and another mid round pick.

It would give us all 3 teams to root for all year:

The Bears obviously, Whoever plays the Redskins, and whoever plays the Packers.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

deng. it went from a 1st round pick, 6th overall to a 3rd rounder?

major dropoff!

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Why? We're not going to take that ****** deal. I doubt it's even real. The day that Dan Synder pulls one over on Angelo it'll be a cold day in hell. Angelo actually understands football. He played it, he's scouted it, he's coached it. Snyder made a bunch of money in marketing and thought it would be neato to own and run a franchise.

By the way, you should bring back your Tecmo Bowl sig. I loved that ****.
Oh i know, but it's still nice to be on the face slapping side of any deal, even if it's not real. It seems like any rumor floated around with the redskins involved has us getting raped, so it's nice to be the rapists for once. Snyder has gotten alot smarter in recent years, i think.

I loved it too, but photobucket deleted it or whatever and it wasn't saved to my hardrive.