Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

View Poll Results: Your Favourite Viking
Kevin Williams 11 25.00%
Antoine Winfield 8 18.18%
Hutch 2 4.55%
Mount McKinnie 1 2.27%
Matt Birk 1 2.27%
Pat Williams 4 9.09%
Cedric Griffin 3 6.82%
T-Jack 3 6.82%
Chester 1 2.27%
Other - specify 10 22.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2007, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Star Player

Just wondering, who is everbodies favourite player, just want to find out who is our star player.
......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:12 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voting for Peterson myself. I'd have preferred Quinn but Im still damn excited about AD.

Winfield would be my other guy.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to have to go Peterson considering he is our only real big name.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#93 Kevin Williams
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God how I love Pat Williams...
Winfield is a close second though

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.

T-Jack all the way the next Vince young
supermario86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine is Kevin Williams, without a doubt. I like Erasmus James, too. I'm really pulling for him.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea same here i really hope Erasmus can finally stay healthy for a season
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Antoine Winfield for sure.
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think K-Will probably has the most "star potential" on the team. Pat is a nice player, but, let's be honest, he's a platoon 2-down player. K-Will and Hutch are the best players on the team.

Hopefully AP can live up to his potential and give this team a face.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As far as my favorite, I'd probably go with Kevin Williams or Cedric Griffin.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Favorite ?

To close to call between Kevin Williams and Hutch.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive always been a receiver guy but since our receivers are non producers, my favorite player is Cedric Griffin.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
crazyisme
Rookie

crazyisme hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im a big fan of udeze's i really think hes going to have a great year for us this year.

But I voted OTHER because I really think Rufus Alexander is going to be real good. He reminds me a lot of Cato June, only he can tackle. I think a lot of people are going to love this 6th round pick.
crazyisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:28 AM    (permalink
KWill93
Rookie

KWill93 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kevin and "Showtime" Griffin

Sig by Ctmagic24
KWill93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:20 AM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
Favorite ?

To close to call between Kevin Williams and Hutch.
I agree, i think it all starts in the trenches, and these guys are the ones that in the top tier of their position.

Antoine gets a mention coz he is so underated.

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733
Old 05-06-2007, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Mine is Kevin Williams, without a doubt. I like Erasmus James, too. I'm really pulling for him.
Erasmus James= Superstar if he can stay healthy. We could realy do with him this season. i realised i couldn't fit barley all the players i wanted to when doing this, he was next.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
T-Jack all the way the next Vince young
are you kidding me? im going to go with pat williams

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
VikesRule
Rookie

VikesRule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Winfield is my favorite player, but I like KWil and PWil alot. Jackson and Peterson are up there, too. But Winfield is a warrior and the best in the league.
VikesRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pat williams....i could not believe Buffalo let him walk

hes a tru hard worker....signed as an UDFA

hes a good run stuffer
Old 06-20-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
reese

greg blue...
Old 06-20-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
the_Kid
Rookie

the_Kid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
greg blue...
are you serious?!?
the_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_Kid View Post
are you serious?!?
Dude lighten up, It's his favorite player and if you could tell he is a Georgia Bulldogs fan and which thats where Greg Blue played.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Dude lighten up, It's his favorite player and if you could tell he is a Georgia Bulldogs fan and which thats where Greg Blue played.
thank you for seeing it for what it was..i wish everyone could be the same...lol
Old 06-22-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Pat Williams. Winfield is a close second followed by Darren Sharper.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote