Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm wondering if the Bengals will be able to stay competitive with the loss of Henry and a rookie corner.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I'm wondering if the Bengals will be able to stay competitive with the loss of Henry and a rookie corner.
Well... I'm not sure, I mean... maybe when some guys can avoid getting arrested they'll actually do better...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

teams i think will do worse next year compared to last season.

Ravens (I have a feeling Mcnair will hit a speed bump and not perform as good as he did in years before, especially if pittsburgh and cincy both play well this year). [8-8]

Chargers ( I think with all the changes this will be a sophmore slump for rivers well his sophmore year by being the starter, I think there defense wont be as dominate as they were last year.) [9-7]

Chiefs (With the lose of many key offensive line men in the last few years will finally pay a toll and age will come a factor as well. I dont think Larry will go anywhere even though he is a prime rb in the league i just dont think a team will want to trade for what it will cost to get LJ.) [4-12]

Dallas (I think Romo will struggle and i dont think they addressed the OLine as they should have and i think it will show. I also think there secondary will struggle as they did last year and Wade's first year with the team will be a Hard one.) [6-10]
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Replacing Tory James with Leon Hall is an immediate upgrade. James has not been better than average since 2002 with the Raiders.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Replacing Tory James with Leon Hall is an immediate upgrade. James has not been better than average since 2002 with the Raiders.
He may be an upgrade but still will be a rookie and will make mistakes.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to say the Packers, just because I don't see them being in the top half of the league record wise. And whoever said Philly is a complete idiot.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Indy'll do worse too. i can see them being a 10 winner...

i mean, with the sheer number of close games they've had during the regular season, it's very possible that they'll get the shaft.
They'll do worse because they knew how to win close games? That's some great reasoning right there.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Indy'll do worse too. i can see them being a 10 winner...

i mean, with the sheer number of close games they've had during the regular season, it's very possible that they'll get the shaft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
They'll do worse because they knew how to win close games? That's some great reasoning right there.
No... they'll do worse because the law of averages will catch up to them eventually.

Which brings me to the Colts' amazing run of luck when it comes to injuries to major contributers. From 1999-2006, whilst they have been the winningest team in the NFL, there has only been one injury of note on their explosive offense--- the one to Edgerrin James in 2001, which was a big cause of the only losing record in Tony Dungy's career in Indy.

What happens to Indy if Peyton Manning goes down for 5-6 weeks? Answer: The team loses 4-5 games.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the Cheifs will do worst. They lost a vatile part of their oline Will Sheilds. I'm not quiet sure if they are certain on the QB they are gonna use. I just think overall they'll do worse.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the dice can roll the other way.

they were good, but they never dominated. i mean, sure, you have captain v kicking for the win six times a year. and with a slightly improved titans squad (minus pacman. r.i.p.) a jacksonville running threat, and maybe the texans being able to do... something... their record vs the south last year was pretty mediocre. and to think, oh my gosh, i'm going to play six games vs them.

they wiped the texans the first time, barely won against the titans in week six. lost against the titans in december, then again at jacksonville (where everyone realized. holy crap, you can run against them and control the clock! OH GOD! and MJD ran for six billion yards...) and then one more loss at houston... if any of those teams in the south improve, you can count them for more losses.

Pats are also probably good for one loss. San diego? Atlanta... b-more? all of those are possibilites of losses. and OMG, what happens if manning or harrison or wayne gets hurt (i really don't think anyone contemplates that ANYONE could get hurt and anyone can not get hurt... i mean, everyone last year was saying, oh grossman will get hurt again, he's injury prone. and. well. lies)... so... 10-6 isn't out of the question if some of their 6 games decided by 3 or less (which they went 3 for 6 in) don't go their favor.

JT (rep+, i think you type quicker than i do... but know where i was going with that.)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 05-05-2007 at 08:02 PM.
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He may be an upgrade but still will be a rookie and will make mistakes.
But that's my point, James has been making mistakes (and more of them each year) since 2003. Hall will do just fine.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
the dice can roll the other way.

they were good, but they never dominated. i mean, sure, you have captain v kicking for the win six times a year. and with a slightly improved titans squad (minus pacman. r.i.p.) a jacksonville running threat, and maybe the texans being able to do... something... their record vs the south last year was pretty mediocre. and to think, oh my gosh, i'm going to play six games vs them.

they wiped the texans the first time, barely won against the titans in week six. lost against the titans in december, then again at jacksonville (where everyone realized. holy crap, you can run against them and control the clock! OH GOD! and MJD ran for six billion yards...) and then one more loss at houston... if any of those teams in the south improve, you can count them for more losses.

Pats are also probably good for one loss. San diego? Atlanta... b-more? all of those are possibilites of losses. and OMG, what happens if manning or harrison or wayne gets hurt (i really don't think anyone contemplates that ANYONE could get hurt and anyone can not get hurt... i mean, everyone last year was saying, oh grossman will get hurt again, he's injury prone. and. well. lies)... so... 10-6 isn't out of the question if some of their 6 games decided by 3 or less (which they went 3 for 6 in) don't go their favor.

JT (rep+, i think you type quicker than i do... but know where i was going with that.)
I'm not saying there's not a possiblity of them being worse, because it's without a doubt there. But at least use quality reasoning unlike you did in your OP. To say that a team will get worse just because they won a lot of close games doesn't make sense. There's a reason that they won the majority, and it's not lucky.

Every game against a good team is obviously a possibility for a loss, but just because they're playing good teams doesn't mean they'll automatically lose to them.

Yes the run defense was downright awful last year, but the chances of it being that bad again are very slim. They showed how much better they could do when Bob is in the lineup in the playoffs and the front 7 has only improved from last season's.

You can use the injury arguement for the majority of teams in the league. If they were to lose one of their two best players, things are likely to get worse. But without an injury history there's no logical reason to predict that those will happen.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 05-05-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
No... they'll do worse because the law of averages will catch up to them eventually.

Which brings me to the Colts' amazing run of luck when it comes to injuries to major contributers. From 1999-2006, whilst they have been the winningest team in the NFL, there has only been one injury of note on their explosive offense--- the one to Edgerrin James in 2001, which was a big cause of the only losing record in Tony Dungy's career in Indy.

What happens to Indy if Peyton Manning goes down for 5-6 weeks? Answer: The team loses 4-5 games.
And why will one of them suddenly get hurt this year? Marvin is fantastic at protecting his body and Peyton's pocket presence is top-notch. Addai seemed fully capable of carrying the load when he got more and more carries at the end of the season. Obviously injuries could occur and that would be bad, but there's no reason to think they will. Guys like Peyton and Marvin don't stay healthy because of luck, they stay healthy because they protect themselves from injury.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 05-05-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And why will one of them suddenly get hurt this year? Marvin is fantastic at protecting his body and Peyton's pocket presence is top-notch. Addai seemed fully capable of carrying the load when he got more and more carries at the end of the season. Obviously injuries could occur and that would be bad, but there's no reason to think they will. Guys like Peyton and Marvin don't stay healthy because of luck, they stay healthy because they protect themselves from injury.
Because anyone can get hurt... and because Addai in particular has an injury history dating back to high school.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that people have to remember about the Bears is that we still play in the North. That right there is going to keep our record at least about the mendoza line. I don't think we'll win 13 games next year either, but I'd be pretty suprised if we don't at least have a winning record.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

San Diego.
They have Norv Turner as HC.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Predicting a team will be bad because of injuries is asinine, especially when you are predicting a player that never missed a game in his career to get hurt.

As for the teams that will decline, Chicago, Baltimore, NO, the Jets, Kansas City, Dallas, the Giants and Titans all have a chance. I think Chicago, KC and the Titans will all be under .500 next season, and either Dallas or the Giants will be around 8-8.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
San Diego.
They have Norv Turner as HC.
Touche, sir. I was thinking the exact same thing.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The thing that people have to remember about the Bears is that we still play in the North. That right there is going to keep our record at least about the mendoza line. I don't think we'll win 13 games next year either, but I'd be pretty suprised if we don't at least have a winning record.
I think everyone would be surprised if they were below .500. They will drop off a little bit though. I think they have 2 years left at the top of the division, then someone else will take over.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I think everyone would be surprised if they were below .500. They will drop off a little bit though. I think they have 2 years left at the top of the division, then someone else will take over.
***cough*** Green Bay ***cough****

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Tennessee is going to come back down to earth next year. They lost Travis Henry, who was a bigger part of their success than some Vince Young fans want to admit. Not only did they lose Henry, but they haven't replaced him with anyone and it appears that they are going to go with LenDale White and Chris Henry at RB. They really didn't improve the offense around Vince Young like they should've. They lost their two leading receivers from last year and replaced them with Paul Williams and Justin Gage. I don't expect a huge fall, but I think they are going to need some more offensive weapons before they get back to and improve on that 8-8 record of last year.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah, NFC North is going to have a tough battle i feel. We are playing the NFC East which could be tough and also AFC West which is another tough divison to play. I think it will be a close divison but the Bears come out on top because of the defense and can score more than 20 a game. Unlike the vikings who give up 30 and allow 60 rushing yards a game and we can only score like 18 a game.

Im just going out on a limb here and saying Seattle will do the worse record wise. The NFC West has gotten stronger and im just unsure about them but i could be wrong.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC and Chicago probably. KC is entering their rebuilding stage, and as Sweetness said, Win/Loss wise, the Bears have to go down.
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I think Tennessee is going to come back down to earth next year. They lost Travis Henry, who was a bigger part of their success than some Vince Young fans want to admit. Not only did they lose Henry, but they haven't replaced him with anyone and it appears that they are going to go with LenDale White and Chris Henry at RB. They really didn't improve the offense around Vince Young like they should've. They lost their two leading receivers from last year and replaced them with Paul Williams and Justin Gage. I don't expect a huge fall, but I think they are going to need some more offensive weapons before they get back to and improve on that 8-8 record of last year.
I definitly agree, there RB & WR are the worst in the league. VJ scrambling ability won't matter if teams can zero in on him. Plus theres the big loss of Pacman, he was huge defensively and really helped on returns. They would have lost atleast 2 games last season without him, the Giants game and the second Jaguar game.

Even with Tennessee big drop in talent and playmakers I think Baltimore will have the bigger drop. Baltimore although a great defense did win alot of close games last season with come from behind victories at the end. Plus they play in a division with 2 other very good teams and have a first place schedule. I could easily see any of the Ravens/Steelers/Bengals taking the division. At 12-4 the Ravens can go 8-8 and it would be the same drop as the Titans going all the way down to 4-12.

Last edited by ks_perfection : 05-05-2007 at 10:50 PM.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Phrost

I agree with JT Jag, something has gotta give with the Colts. Averages will be met with at least one major player on that team.

Who? Not saying, I will hint that it will cost them at least two wins.

Not a promise, a threat...wait I got that wrong, its a promise...Nope just a hunch actually.