Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-06-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Risers of 2008

Who do you think will come out of nowhere this year in college football and become a great prospect for the draft?

Some of 2007 was: Jamarcus Russell, John Beck, Robert Mecham, Reggie Nelson,etc.

For 2008 here is some:

Phillip Merling DE Clemson
Andre Woodson QB Kentucky( well on here he is known)
Justin Forsett RB Cal
Derrick Harvey DL Florida

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Harvey should already be on most 1st Round watch lists. These players, like Brodrick Bunkley, are very hard to project as one-year wonders. It'd be more effective if we named some breakout players to watch from our college teams. I'm an Ohio State fan and I'll say that little known WR Brian Robiskie will break out, and if he comes out may go First Round. Another guy I expect to really come into his own this year is Marcus Freeman who has all the tools and the look. Both of these players will be Juniors this year, I know this topic is more for Seniors. But, with a big season, either could come out.
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to say one of:

Henne
Ainge
Wright

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm going to say one of:

Henne
Ainge
Wright
Thats a bold prediction to say the least.
For me Sam Keller.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick Turner will be a top ten pick.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gosder Cherilus (BC RT) Ali Highsmith (LSU OLB), Paul Oliver (UGA CB), Jonathan Hefney (Tenn FS), Mike Oher (Ole Miss LT), Jasper Brinkley (S. Car. ILB), Kirk Barton (OSU OT).

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Gosder Cherilus (BC RT) Ali Highsmith (LSU OLB), Paul Oliver (UGA CB), Jonathan Hefney (Tenn FS), Mike Oher (Ole Miss LT), Jasper Brinkley (S. Car. ILB), Kirk Barton (OSU OT).
All of those guys are known.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If any LB from LSU look for Luke Sanders
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
searchbot
Rookie

searchbot hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Martellus Bennett
searchbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albert Young will again rise to day 1, possibly 1st or 2nd Rounder. Probably 2nd.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Justin Forsett prediction, I remember watching him and Lynch as freshman against USC, and both are very good players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah I could see Forsett being a 2nd round pick, maybe a little bit undersized but hes a playmaker
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
All of those guys are known.
I am aware thay they are known. But by telling me that they are known means that Russell, Meachem, Beck, and Nelson were not known at this timelast year. The guys I listed are not "elite" but I believe that there status will rise as the 2007 college season goes on.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-06-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a WR on Georgia Tech that is suppose to the second coming of CJ. I can't remember what his name is , but could someone help me out?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

You're not talking about James Johnson right? Other than that freshman Deymarius Thomas has hig expectations.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-06-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
You're not talking about James Johnson right?
No. I saw something on Sportscenter on life after Calvin Johnson. He may not be draft eligible though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

off the top and where I think their stock will rise...its pretty subjective

Corniellus Ingram TE Florida (2nd round)
Andre Brown RB NC State (2nd-3rd)
Mike Jenkins CB USF (1st-2nd)
Anthony Schritto S Penn State (if he doesnt get suspended) (1st-2nd)
Paul Griffen DT Florida State (2nd-3rd)
Jeff Byers OG/C USC (1st-2nd)
Worrell Williams LB Cal (DJ's lil bro) (3rd)
Anthony Feider LB Cal (2nd-3rd)
Willie Tuitama QB Arizona (1st-2nd)
Jake Ikegwuonu CB Wisconsin (top 15)
Ciron Black LT LSU (top 5)
Harry Douglas WR Louisville (1st-2nd)
Red Bryant DT Texas A&M (top 10)
Andrew Bain LG Miami FL (1st-2nd)
Phillip Wheeler OLB Georgia Tech (1st)
Bobby Reid QB Oklahoma State (2nd-3rd)
Kevin Smith RB UCF (2nd-3rd)
Joe Burnett CB UCF (3rd)
Fred Rouse WR UTEP (the potential is there for 1st)
Kenny O'neal WR Tenn (3rd-4th)
Willie Williams Louisville (sky's the limit)

I'll think of more when they come

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
off the top and where I think their stock will rise...its pretty subjective

Corniellus Ingram TE Florida (2nd round)
Andre Brown RB NC State (2nd-3rd)
Mike Jenkins CB USF (1st-2nd)
Anthony Schritto S Penn State (if he doesnt get suspended) (1st-2nd)
Paul Griffen DT Florida State (2nd-3rd)
Jeff Byers OG/C USC (1st-2nd)
Worrell Williams LB Cal (DJ's lil bro) (3rd)
Anthony Feider LB Cal (2nd-3rd)
Willie Tuitama QB Arizona (1st-2nd)
Jake Ikegwuonu CB Wisconsin (top 15)
Ciron Black LT LSU (top 5)
Harry Douglas WR Louisville (1st-2nd)
Red Bryant DT Texas A&M (top 10)
Andrew Bain LG Miami FL (1st-2nd)
Phillip Wheeler OLB Georgia Tech (1st)
Bobby Reid QB Oklahoma State (2nd-3rd)
Kevin Smith RB UCF (2nd-3rd)
Joe Burnett CB UCF (3rd)
Fred Rouse WR UTEP (the potential is there for 1st)
Kenny O'neal WR Tenn (3rd-4th)
Willie Williams Louisville (sky's the limit)

I'll think of more when they come
Thats a great list. There are a lot of talented players in next years class who could really see their stock skyrocket.

Feed Moncrief