Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-06-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.
Default Detailed Team by Team Draft Grades

Washington Redskins:

1st round, 6th overall (LaRon Landry, S, LSU); 5th round, 143rd overall (Dallas Sartz, LB, USC); 6th round, 179th overall (H.B. Blades, LB, Pittsburgh); 6th round, 205th overall (Jordan Palmer, QB, UTEP); 7th round, 216th overall (Tyler Ecker, TE, Michigan)

I felt LaRon Landry was a great pick at 6. He and Sean Taylor should be an outstanding duo. After that, there wasn't much. HB Blades was a solid value and I could see him being a nice contributor on the inside. I liked the Jordan Palmer pick in the 6th. Overall, it's tough to grade their draft, as they had only 1 first day selection. As I said, I liked Landry, but I was suprised that they did not address defensive line at all, and I felt that was a mistake.

Grade: C

Miami Dolphins:

1st round, 9th overall (Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State); 2nd round, 40th overall (John Beck, QB, BYU); 2nd round, 60th overall (Samson Satele, C, Hawaii); 3rd round, 71st overall (Lorenzo Booker, RB, Florida State); 4th round, 108th overall (Paul Soliai, DT, Utah); 6th round, 181st overall (Reagan Mauia, FB, Hawaii); 6th round, 199th overall (Drew Mormino, C, Central Michigan); 7th round, 219th overall (Kelvin Smith, LB, Syracuse); 7th round, 225th overall (Brandon Fields, P, Michigan State); 7th round, 238th overall (Abraham Wright, DE, Colorado)

One of the most talked about drafts. At #9, I was shocked that they passed on Brady Quinn. Let me make it clear that I am a huge Ted Ginn Jr. fan, and I think he will be a top 10 player from this draft. But to pass on Brady Quinn, who I felt was the best quarterback in this draft, was a mistake. He could have solved all of the Dolphins woes at quarterback. But I think Ginn was a good pick, as he will electrify their offense and special teams. At 40, I felt they made a big mistake with John Beck. To be honest, I have no idea how he garnered so much hype. He's undersized, and really doesn't have any outstanding qualities. I felt he was taken ahead of some better prospects at quarterback. I really liked their next 3 picks. Samson Satele is easily the 2nd best center in the draft and should help that oline. Lorenzo Booker was another pick I liked. He's really versatile and I think he could be exactly what Ronnie Brown needs. I think he will end up being the next Kevin Faulk. Paul Soliai was a nice value and should be a nice player for their defensive line rotation. To sum it up, I don't think Ginn was anywhere near as bad of a pick as everyone thinks. Was it a mistake? Yes, but not a huge one. Ginn will be a great player for them. I didn't like the John Beck pick, but Satele, Booker, and Soliai were very nice ones. Overall, I liked their draft and I think they got alot of guys who can contribute.

Grade: B

Carolina Panthers:

1st round, 25th overall (Jon Beason, LB, Miami FL); 2nd round, 45th overall (Dwayne Jarrett, WR, USC); 2nd round, 59th overall (Ryan Kalil, C, USC); 3rd round, 83rd overall (Charles Johnson, DE, Georgia); 4th round, 118th overall (Ryne Robinson, WR, Miami OH); 5th round, 155th overall (Dante Rosario, TE, Oregon); 5th round, 164th overall (Tim Shaw, LB, Penn State); 7th round, 226th overall (C.J. Wilson, CB, Baylor)

I felt the Panthers easily had the best draft. I felt Jon Beason was almost a top 15 talent, and could make an impact at inside linebacker or outside. He is my pick for DROY. Dwayne Jarrett was a huge steal at 45 and should be a nice complement to Steve Smith. Ryan Kalil was arguably the best interior lineman in the draft, and to get him at 59 was great value. The Panthers continued the great value picks with Charles Johnson at 83. I think he was a fringe 1st round prospect and I think he'll be a very good player. On day 2, they got Tim Shaw, an athletic player who could be a good special teamer for them.

Grade: A

Tennessee Titans:

1st round, 19th overall (Michael Griffin, S, Texas); 2nd round, 50th overall (Chris Henry, RB, Arizona); 3rd round, 80th overall (Paul Williams, WR, Fresno State); 4th round, 115th overall (Leroy Harris, C, NC State); 4th round, 128th overall (Chris Davis, WR, Florida State); 5th round, 152nd overall (Antonio Johnson, DT, Mississippi State); 6th round, 188th overall (Joel Filani, WR, Texas Tech); 6th round, 204th overall (Jacob Ford, DE, Central Arkansas); 6th round, 206th overall (Ryan Smith, CB, Florida); 7th round, 223rd overall (Mike Otto, OT, Purdue)

Michael Griffin will be a solid player for them. But I think Dwayne Bowe and Robert Meachem would have been better picks. Chris Henry was a horrendous pick. He shouldn't have even been near the first day, let alone top 50. I think it was a big mistake to take him over a player like Steve Smith. I liked Paul Williams, he's an athletic player who I think can contribute early. Leroy Harris was a decent pick, and I loved the Antonio Johnson pick at 152. Overall, they got some nice players, but I think they failed to address some big needs, and the Chris Henry pick was terrible.

Philadelphia Eagles:

2nd round, 36th overall (Kevin Kolb, QB, Houston); 2nd round, 57th overall (Victor Abiamiri, DE, Notre Dame); 3rd round, 87th overall (Stewart Bradley, LB, Nebraska); 3rd round, 90th overall (Tony Hunt, RB, Penn State); 5th round, 159th overall (C.J. Gaddis, S, Clemson); 5th round, 162nd overall (Brent Celek, TE, Cincinnati); 6th round, 201st overall (Rashad Barksdale, CB, Albany); 7th round, 236th overall (Nate Ilaoa, FB, Hawaii)

The Kevin Kolb pick was a shocker. I really like him, I feel he was a top 50 player and the 3rd quarterback in the draft, yet I don't see how you can justify taking a quarterback at 36 when Donovan McNabb is only 30 years old. But with McNabb's injury issues, he could end up being a Matt Schaub type player for them. So like the Ted Ginn pick, it was somewhat of a mistake, but I don't think it was as bad as everyone thinkgs. Victor Abiamiri and Stew Bradley were picks I liked, and Tony Hunt could end up being a great complement to Westbrook.

Grade: C+

Houston Texans:

1st round, 10th overall (Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville); 3rd round, 73rd overall (Jacoby Jones, WR, Lane); 4th round, 123rd overall (Fred Bennett, CB, South Carolina); 5th round, 144th overall (Brandon Harrison, S, Stanford); 5th round, 163rd overall (Brandon Frye, OT, Virginia Tech); 6th round, 183rd overall (Kasey Studdard, G, Texas); 7th round, 218th overall (Zach Diles, LB, Kansas State)

Amobi Okoye was a great pick. 10 was about where I though he should go, and defensive line was a need for them. He will join a defensive line with a boatload of potential. I felt Jacoby Jones was a pretty bad pick. A #2 receiver was a big need for them, but they reached for a guy that wasn't even close to the best receiver on the board. Jason Hill out of Washington State would have been a great fit. Fred Bennet was a steal IMO at 123. I think he could have a big impact for them. I also liked Bradnon Frye and Zach Diles on day 2. The only pick that I really disliked was Jones.

New Orleans Saints:

1st round, 27th overall (Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee); 3rd round, 66th overall (Usama Young, CB, Kent State); 3rd round, 88th overall (Andy Alleman, G, Akron); 4th round, 107th overall (Antonio Pittman, RB, Ohio State); 4th round, 125th overall (Jermon Bushrod, OT, Towson); 5th round, 145th overall (David Jones, CB, Wingate); 7th round, 220th overall (Marvin Mitchell, LB, Tennessee)

There's no doubt that defense was their top need, and at 27, a guy like Chris Houston may have fit well. But Robert Meachem was a good value and should make a nice duo with Marques Colston. I didn't like the Usama Young pick, especially considering he was taken over a guy like Marcus McCauley. Andy Alleman was a nice pick. Antonio Pittman was a great pick in my opinion. I felt he was a 2nd round talent so to get him in the 4th was a great value. Running back was not a need but you can't go wrong with him at 107. I loved Jermon Bushrod at 125, he has alot of potential. They failed to address some spots on defense, but they got alot of really nice players.

26) Seattle Seahawks:

2nd round, 55th overall (Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland); 3rd round, 85th overall (Brandon Mebane, DT, California); 4th round, 120th overall (Baraka Atkins, DE, Miami FL); 4th round, 124th overall (Mansfield Wrotto, G, Georgia Tech); 5th round, 161st overall (Will Herring, LB, Auburn); 6th round, 197th overall (Courtney Taylor, WR, Auburn); 6th round, 210th overall (Jordan Kent, WR, Oregon); 7th round, 232nd overall (Steve Vallos, OT, Wake Forest)

I love how Josh Wilson fits with them. He could be a great nickel guy for them, and if Kelly Jennings struggles a bit like last season, he could steal time from him. Baraka Atkins and Mansfield Wrotto were also picks that I liked. Steve Vallos at 232 was also a nice pick. A good draft for not having a first rounder.

Grade: B-

St. Louis Rams:

1st round, 13th overall (Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska); 2nd round, 52nd overall (Brian Leonard, FB, Rutgers); 3rd round, 84th overall (Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee); 5th round, 139th overall (Dustin Fry, C, Clemson); 5th round, 154th overall (Clifton Ryan, DT, Michigan State); 6th round, 190th overall (Ken Shackleford, OT, Georgia); 7th round, 248th overall (Keith Jackson, DT, Arkansas); 7th round, 249th overall (Derek Stanley, WR, Wisconsin-Whitewater)

I loved the Adam Carriker pick for them. I felt he was the 2nd defensive tackle in the draft, and almost a top 10 talent. Not only should he make an impact at end, but he could also help at tackle, which is a need for them. Brian Leonard should make an impact in a variety of ways, but I wonder how much of a need there was for a player like him. Jonathan Wade was a nice pick at 84, and I liked Keith Jackson at 248. Overall a solid draft.

San Diego Chargers:

1st round, 30th overall (Craig Davis, WR, LSU); 2nd round, 37th overall (Eric Weddle, S, Utah); 3rd round, 96th overall (Anthony Waters, LB, Clemson); 4th round, 129th overall (Scott Chandler, TE, Iowa); 5th round, 172nd overall (Legedu Naanee, WR, Boise State); 7th round, 240th overall (Brandon Siler, LB, Florida)

Craig Davis was easily the worst pick of the first round, and in my mind, one of the worst of the whole draft. I gave him a late 2nd-early 3rd round grade, so it was obviously a reach. Along with that reach, he got taken ahead of a bunch of receievers who I though were better prospects. He could end up being a solid player, but they may have been able to get him at 62. Eric Weddle is a versatile defensive back, but they gave up WAY too much to get him. I really liked the Brandon Siler pick at 240, but those first 2 were really bad in my eyes.

Grade: D+

New York Jets:

1st round, 14th overall (Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh); 2nd round, 47th overall (David Harris, LB, Michigan); 6th round, 177th overall (Jacob Bender, OT, Nicholls State); 7th round, 235th overall (Chansi Stuckey, WR, Clemson)

Darrelle Revis was a gold pick at 14, even though they gave up alot for him. David Harris was a nice value at 47, and he's a nice fit for their scheme. Both of those guys could make instant impacts. Chansi Stuckey was a pick that I loved. So they got some really good players while giving up alot to get them.

New England Patriots:

1st round, 24th overall (Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami FL); 4th round, 127th overall (Kareem Brown, DT, Miami FL); 5th round, 171st overall (Clint Oldenburg, OT, Colorado State); 6th round, 180th overal (Justin Rogers, LB, SMU); 6th round, 202nd overall (Mike Richardson, CB, Notre Dame); 6th round, 208th overall (Justise Hairston, RB, Central Connecticut); 6th round, 209th overall (Corey Hilliard, OT, Oklahoma State); 7th round, 211th overall (Oscar Lua, LB, USC); 7th round, 247th overall (Mike Elgin, G, Iowa)

Brandon Meriweather was a good pick. His versatility should fit perfectly in their defense. They also made a great trade with the 49ers, picking up a 1st and a 4th for the 28th overall this year. I like how Kareem Brown fits with them, and I also liked the Justise Hairston pick. Overall, the Pats had another typical draft. They got alot of players that not many people know, but could end up making big impacts. They also set themselves up for next year with that 49ers deal.

Green Bay Packers:

1st round, 16th overall (Justin Harrell, DT, Tennessee); 2nd round, 63rd overall (Brandon Jackson, RB, Nebraska); 3rd round, 78th overall (James Jones, WR, San Jose State); 3rd round, 89th overall (Aaron Rouse, S, Virginia Tech); 4th round, 119th overall (Allen Barbre, OT, Missouri Southern State); 5th round, 157th overall (David Clowney, WR, Virginia Tech); 6th round, 191st overall (Korey Hall, LB, Boise State); 6th round, 192nd overall (Desmond Bishop, LB, California); 6th round, 193rd overall (Mason Crosby, K, Colorado); 7th round, 228th overall (DeShawn Wynn, RB, Florida); 7th round, 243rd overall (Clark Harris, TE, Rutgers)

Justin Harrell was a reach at 16. He's got alot of potential, but there are guys that would have been better values, namely guys like Meachem, Bowe, and Greg Olsen, who could have really helped Brett Favre. Brandon Jackson fills a need, but I question taking him over Antonio Pittman. To be honest, I don't know alot about James Jones, but there were some receivers that I felt would have been better picks. Aaron Rouse was a nice value at 89, and I liked their last 2 picks, DeShawn Wynn and Clark Harris. Overall, I think they made a couple reaches and failed to address some needs.

New York Giants:

1st round, 20th overall (Aaron Ross, CB, Texas); 2nd round, 51st overall (Steve Smith, WR, USC); 3rd round, 81st overall (Jay Alford, DT, Penn State); 4th round, 116th overall (Zak DeOssie, LB, Brown); 5th round, 153rd overall (Kevin Boss, TE, Western Oregon); 6th round, 189th overall (Adam Koets, OT, Oregon State); 7th round, 224th overall (Michael Johnson, S, Arizona); 7th round, 250th overall (Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Marshall)

Aaron Ross is a solid player, but I don't think he was the best corner on the board, or the best value. I liked the Steve Smith pick at 51. The Jay Alford pick was one that I didn't like at all. I didn't think he was even the best player at his position at 81. I liked Zak DeOssie at 116, and Michael Johnson at 224. Overall, some solid players, but I felt they failed to address offensive line.

Cincinnati Bengals:

1st round, 18th overall (Leon Hall, CB, Michigan); 2nd round, 49th overall (Kenny Irons, RB, Auburn); 4th round, 114th overall (Marvin White, S, TCU); 5th round, 151st overall (Jeff Rowe, QB, Nevada); 6th round, 187th overall (Matt Toeaina, DT, Oregon); 7th round, 230th overall (Dan Santucci, G, Notre Dame); 7th round, 253rd overall (Chinedum Ndukwe, S, Notre Dame)

Leon Hall was a good pick for them at 18. I felt he was the third corner in the draft, but 18-21 is about where I ranked him. Kenny Irons is a guy I like, but it was a questionable pick. I liked Ndukwe at 253. It wasn't a terrible draft, but in the end, I think you have to look at who from this draft can make a big impact for them, and the only guy that I see is Leon Hall.

Buffalo Bills:

1st round, 12th overall (Marshawn Lynch, RB, California); 2nd round, 34th overall (Paul Posluszny, LB, Penn State); 3rd round, 92nd overall (Trent Edwards, QB, Stanford); 4th round, 111th overall (Dwayne Wright, RB, Fresno State); 6th round, 184th overall (John Wendling, S, Wyoming); 7th round, 222nd overall (Derek Schouman, FB, Boise State); 7th round, 239th overall (C.J. Ah You, DE, Oklahoma)

Marshawn Lynch was a very good pick at 12, he should make an instant impact and could be in the running for OROY. Paul Posluszny is a guy who I'm not a fan of, but you have to consider him a good value at 34. Trent Edwards was a great value at 92, and could be a great insurance policy if Losman regresses a bit. Dwayne Wright was a pick that baffled alot of people, but I really liked it. He could end up being a nice complement to Lynch. Safety was not a pressing need but you cannot go wrong with Wendling at 184. Overall I liked their draft alot. They addressed their running back problem, and got a guy who could start right away in Poz. And they got some outstanding value picks.

Grade: B+

Detroit Lions:

1st round, 2nd overall (Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech); 2nd round, 43rd overall (Drew Stanton, QB, Michigan State); 2nd round, 58th overall (Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE, Hawaii); 2nd round, 61st overall (Gerald Alexander, S, Boise State); 4th round, 105th overall (A.J. Davis, CB, NC State); 4th round, 117th overall (Manuel Ramirez, G, Texas Tech); 5th round, 158th overall (Johnny Baldwin, LB, Alabama A&M); 7th round, 255th overall (Ramzee Robinson, CB, Alabama)

After the Calvin Johnson pick, there wasn't a whole lot that I liked about this draft. Drew Stanton at 43 was a bit of a reach, but I do think they got the 4th best quarterback in the draft, who could end up being a solid player if he develops any type of consistency. Ikaika Alama Francis wasn't a terrible pick, but I'm not so sure how he fits with them, and I don't think he was exactly the type of pass rusher that they needed. Gerald Alexander was a guy who got alot of hype leading up to the draft, but I think he was a big reach at 61, and to make it worse, they traded up for him. I didn't like alot of their picks, but I give Matt Millen credit for going out and getting the best player in the draft. Calvin should make an outstanding duo with Roy Williams.

Minnesota Vikings:

1st round, 7th overall (Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma); 2nd round, 44th overall (Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina); 3rd round, 72nd overall (Marcus McCauley, CB, Fresno State); 4th round, 102nd overall (Brian Robison, DE, Texas); 5th round, 146th overall (Aundrae Allison, WR, East Carolina); 6th round, 176th overall (Rufus Alexander, LB, Oklahoma); 7th round, 217th overall (Tyler Thigpen, QB, Coastal Carolina); 7th round, 233rd overall (Chandler Williams, WR, Florida International)

Adrian Peterson was a great pick. He has as much star power as anyone in this draft and should fit perfectly with Chester Taylor. Sidney Rice filled a need and has first round talent, but I question them taking him over Dwayne Jarrett. Marcus McCauley was a good pick. He has as much raw ability as any defensive back in the draft. Aundrae Allison was my favorite pick of their entire draft. I think he was a 2nd round talent and could be a great player for them.

Chicago Bears:

1st round, 31st overall (Greg Olsen, TE, Miami FL); 2nd round, 62nd overall (Dan Bazuin, DE, Central Michigan); 3rd round, 93rd overall (Garrett Wolfe, RB, Northern Illinois); 3rd round, 94th overall (Michael Okwo, LB, Stanford); 4th round, 130th overall (Josh Beekman, G, Boston College); 5th round, 167th overall (Kevin Payne, S, Louisiana-Monroe); 5th round, 168th overall (Corey Graham, CB, New Hampshire); 7th round, 221st overall (Trumaine McBride, CB, Mississippi); 7th round, 241st overall (Aaron Brant, OT, Iowa State)

Greg Olsen was a nice pick for them at 31. He should make an early impact. I felt Bazuin was a reach, and I'm not sure why they addressed defensive end over some other needs. Garrett Wolfe really baffled me at 93. I felt he was a late rounder at best. With Devin Hester, he obviously won't have an value as a returner, so I'm assuming they picked him as a complement to Cedric Benson, which I'm really not sure about. I don't think he has the size to do it. If they wanted a guy who could be a great complement, I'll throw out a guy who I've mentioned before, Antonio Pittman. He would have fit well. Josh Beekman was a nick value and filled at need.

Oakland Raiders:

1st round, 1st overall (JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU); 2nd round, 38th overall (Zach Miller, TE, Arizona State); 3rd round, 65th overall (Quentin Moses, DE, Georgia); 3rd round, 91st overall (Mario Henderson, OT, Florida State); 3rd round, 99th overall (Johnnie Lee Higgins, WR, UTEP); 4th round, 100th overall (Michael Bush, RB, Louisville); 4th round, 110th overall (John Bowie, CB, Cincinnati); 5th round, 138th overall (Jay Richardson, DE, Ohio State); 5th round, 165th overall (Eric Frampton, S, Washington State); 6th round, 175th overall (Oren O'Neal, FB, Arkansas State); 7th round, 254th overall (Johnathan Holland, WR, Louisiana Tech)

JaMarcus Russell was not the top player in the draft, but there's no doubt that he was a good pick. Zach Miller at 38 was a decent pick, but I felt a receiver like Dwayne Jarrett would have really been a good pick, assuming they knew they would trade Randy Moss. Quentin Moses could end up being a great steal if he plays up to his potential. Michael Bush was a great pick at 100. It's not a huge risk, and if he comes back healthy, he would obviously be another great steal. Overall, I liked what the Raiders did. The only complaint I have is that they did not grab an impact receiver.

Kansas City Chiefs:

1st round, 23rd overall (Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU); 2nd round, 54th overall (Turk McBride, DT, Tennessee); 3rd round, 82nd overall (DeMarcus “Tank” Tyler, DT, NC State); 5th round, 148th overall (Kolby Smith, RB, Louisville); 5th round, 160th overall (Justin Medlock, K, UCLA); 6th round, 196th overall (Herbert Taylor, OT, TCU); 7th round, 231st overall (Michael Allan, TE, Whitworth)

Dwayne Bowe was a really solid pick for them at 23. I think Turk McBride was a bit of a reach, and they could have addressed the secondary or the oline. Tank Tyler was one of the best values of the draft in my mind. He could contribute right away. I have to question them taking Justin Medlock over Mason Crosby. Overall, a decent draft, as they addressed their need at receiver and they got a great value with Tank, but they failed to address the oline.

Jacksonville Jaguars:

1st round, 21st overall (Reggie Nelson, S, Florida); 2nd round, 48th overall (Justin Durant, LB, Hampton); 3rd round, 79th overall (Mike Walker, WR, Central Florida); 4th round, 101st overall (Adam Podlesh, P, Maryland); 4th round, 113th overall (Brian Smith, DE, Missouri); 5th round, 149th overall (Uche Nwaneri, G, Purdue); 5th round, 150th overall (Josh Gattis, S, Wake Forest); 5th round, 166th overall (Derek Landri, DT, Notre Dame); 7th round, 229th overall (John Broussard, WR, San Jose State); 7th round, 251st overall (Chad Nkang, LB, Elon); 7th round, 252nd overall (Andrew Carnahan, OT, Arizona State)

Reggie Nelson was a great pick for them at 21. I felt he was a top 15 talent, and they did a great job of trading back to 21 and still being able to get him. They went for another big, tall, receiver with Mike Walker in the third. Adam Podlesh fills a need at punter, and he could be a legit special teams weapon. Josh Gattis was probably my favorite pick of the draft for them. I felt he was a top 75 talent, and it wouldn't surprise me if he and Reggie Nelson were starting for the Jags by the end of the year. A good draft overall.

Pittsburgh Steelers:

1st round, 15th overall (Lawrence Timmons, LB, Florida State); 2nd round, 46th overall (LaMarr Woodley, DE, Michigan); 3rd round, 77th overall (Matt Spaeth, TE, Minnesota); 4th round, 112th overall (Daniel Sepulveda, P, Baylor); 4th round, 132nd overall (Ryan McBean, DE, Oklahoma State); 5th round, 156th overall (Cameron Stephenson, G, Rutgers); 5th round, 170th overall (William ***, CB, Louisville); 7th round, 227th overall (Dallas Baker, WR, Florida)

Lawrence Timmons was a decent pick at 15. I didn't think he was a top 15 player, but he can definitely play in the 3-4 and he is atheltic enough to play in any cover 2 schemes that Mike Tomlin may want to implement. I wasn't a big fan of the Woodley pick. I felt it was a reach, and I am having some doubts as to how well he translates to a 3-4 linebacker, if that's what he will be used for. Matt Spaeth was a bad pick in my opinion. I don't think they needed to invest the 77th pick in a backup tight end, and Spaeth wasn't even the best on the board. Dallas Baker was my favorite day 2 pick for them. Overall, I wasn't a huge fan of their draft.

Baltimore Ravens:

1st round, 29th overall (Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn); 3rd round, 74th overall (Yamon Figurs, WR, Kansas State); 3rd round, 86th overall (Marshal Yanda, G, Iowa); 4th round, 134th overall (Antwan Barnes, LB, Florida International); 4th round, 137th overall (Le'Ron McClain, FB, Alabama); 5th round, 174th overall (Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State); 6th round, 207th overall (Prescott Burgess, LB, Michigan)

Ben Grubbs wouldn't have been my pick at 29, but there's no doubt he was a good pick. He fills our need at guard, and should start right away. I hated the Yamon Figurs pick at first, but I have really come to like it. He's ran the top 40 at the combine and is arguably the fastest player in the draft. Ozzie Newsome also had him rated as the top kick returner in the draft, yes, ahead of Ted Ginn. That has to account for something. He should really help out on special teams, and has the ability to be a great 3rd or 4th receiver. Marshal Yanda fits in as an offensive tackle with us, and could see action right away if Adam Terry cannot make a smooth transition to right tackle. If Terry works out, Yanda could be the successor to Jon Ogden. Antwan Barnes is a tweener that ran a 4.4 at the combine. He should fit well in Rex Ryan's scheme. Le'Ron McClain was a pick that I loved. He was the best pure fullback in the draft, and could be the perfect replacement for Ovie Mughelli. Troy Smith was my favorite pick. I've said it before, to be able to get a guy that is as accomplished as he is at 174 has to be a steal. Baltimore is a perfect situation for him, and one of the few places where I think he could have a future as a starter. Prescott Burgess will provide depth at linebacker. I really liked our draft.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

1st round, 4th overall (Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson); 2nd round, 35th overall (Arron Sears, OT, Tennessee); 2nd round, 64th overall (Sabby Piscitelli, S, Oregon State); 3rd round, 68th overall (Quincy Black, LB, New Mexico); 4th round, 106th overall (Tanard Jackson, CB, Syracuse); 5th round, 141st overall (Greg Peterson, DE, North Carolina Central); 6th round, 182nd overall (Adam Hayward, LB, Portland State); 7th round, 214th overall (Chris Denman, OT, Fresno State); 7th round, 245th overall (Marcus Hamilton, CB, Virginia); 7th round, 246th overall (Kenneth Darby, RB, Alabama)

With their first pick, the Bucs got something they really needed, youth and athleticism on the defensive line. Gaines should be a great player for them. Aaron Sears should help out their oline with his versatility. I loved the Sabby Piscitelli pick for them. He has outstanding speed and could make a nice transition to outside linebacker in their scheme. Tanard Jackson was one of the best values in the entire draft.

Dallas Cowboys:

1st round, 26th overall (Anthony Spencer, DE, Purdue); 3rd round, 67th overall (James Marten, OT, Boston College); 4th round, 103rd overall (Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington); 4th round, 122nd overall (Doug Free, OT, Northern Illinois); 6th round, 178th overall (Nick Folk, K, Arizona); 6th round, 195th overall (Deon Anderson, FB, Connecticut); 7th round, 212th overall (Courtney Brown, CB, Cal Poly); 7th round, 237th overall (Alan Ball, CB, Illinois)

I liked the Anthony Spencer pick, but I wasn't as crazy about it as some. He should be a good player opposite DeMarcus Ware though. James Marten was a good pick at 67. I didn't like the Isaiah Stanback pick. In the end, I liked their first 2 picks, but I was surprised that they didnn't take a receiver at all.

Arizona Cardinals:

1st round, 5th overall (Levi Brown, OT, Penn State); 2nd round, 33rd overall (Alan Branch, DT, Michigan); 3rd round, 69th overall (Buster Davis, LB, Florida State); 5th round, 142nd overall (Steve Breaston, WR, Michigan); 7th round, 215th overall (Ben Patrick, TE, Delaware)

Levi Brown fills a big need, but at 5, he was a reach. Alan Branch at 33 was a good value. His stock had been slipping, but at 33 you cannot go wrong with him. I liked the Buster Davis pick at 69, and I think he could make an early impact. Ben Patrick was an outstanding pick at 215, he could make a great duo with 6'8" Leonard Pope.

Denver Broncos:

1st round, 17th overall (Jarvis Moss, DE, Florida); 2nd round, 56th overall (Tim Crowder, DE, Texas); 3rd round, 70th overall (Ryan Harris, OT, Notre Dame); 4th round, 121st overall (Marcus Thomas, DT, Florida)

I felt Jarvis Moss was a tad bit of a reach at 17, but he filled a need. I really liked Tim Crowder at 56, he could end up having as bit of an impact as Moss. Harris at 70 was a solid pick and he fits well. Marcus Thomas was controversial pick, but if his character concerns are under control, he's a steal. They ended up getting 4 guys with good talent, and they completely revamped their defensive line.

Indianapolis Colts:

1st round, 32nd overall (Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Ohio State); 2nd round, 42nd overall (Tony Ugoh, G, Arkansas); 3rd round, 95th overall (Daymeion Hughes, CB, California); 3rd round, 98th overall (Quinn Pitcock, DT, Ohio State); 4th round, 131st overall (Brannon Condren, S, Troy); 4th round, 136th overall (Clint Session, LB, Pittsburgh); 5th round, 169th overall (Roy Hall, WR, Ohio State); 5th round, 173rd overall (Michael Coe, CB, Alabama State); 7th round, 242nd overall (Keyunta Dawson, DE, Texas Tech)

I love how Anthony Gonzalez fits with the Colts. He seems like the perfect fit for their offesne, and I think he could end up being an extremely productive slot guy. They paid a steep price for Tony Ugoh, but he has great potential. Daymeion Hughes' stock had slipped, but a 95, he was a good value. He's not very athletic, but is a perfect fit for their cover 2. Quinn Pitcock filled a need at 98.

Cleveland Browns:

1st round, 3rd overall (Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin); 1st round, 22nd overall (Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame); 2nd round, 53rd overall (Eric Wright, CB, UNLV); 5th round, 140th overall (Brandon McDonald, CB, Memphis); 6th round, 200th overall (Melila Purcell, DE, Hawaii); 7th round, 213th overall (Chase Pittman, DE, LSU); 7th round, 234th overall (Syndric Steptoe, WR, Arizona)

Anytime you can get two potential top 5 players, it has to be considered a great draft. Joe Thomas solidifies that offensive line, and I felt Brady Quinn was the best quarterback in the draft. They paid a steep price for him, which obviously puts pressure on Quinn, but if he works out, it's worth it. Eric Wright is a first round talent, and if his character concerns are no more, then they got a steal. I liked both of the ends that they got late, Purcell and Pittman.

Atlanta Falcons:

1st round, 8th overall (Jamaal Anderson, DE, Arkansas); 2nd round, 39th overall (Justin Blalock, OT, Texas); 2nd round, 41st overall (Chris Houston, CB, Arkansas); 3rd round, 75th overall (Laurent Robinson, WR, Illinois State); 4th round, 109th overall (Stephen Nicholas, LB, South Florida); 4th round, 133rd overall (Martrez Milner, TE, Georgia); 6th round, 185th overall (Trey Lewis, DT, Washburn); 6th round, 194th overall (David Irons, CB, Auburn); 6th round, 198th overall (Doug Datish, C, Ohio State); 6th round, 203rd overall (Daren Stone, S, Maine); 7th round, 244th overall (Jason Snelling, RB, Virginia)

I wasn't a big fan of the Jamaal Anderson pick, as I felt it was a bit of a reach and he's a risk. But he has great potential and fills a need. I'm not a big Justin Blalock fan and I thought he was a reach, but he helps the transition to a bigger, stronger oline. Chris Houston was an outstanding pick in my mind. I think they got a top 15 talent, and he allows the Falcons to move Jimmy Williams to safety, where he is better suited. I didn't like the Laurent Robinson pick, as I felt he was taken over some better players. Stephen Nicholas was a great pick. I also liked their final 4 picks, Irons, Datish, Stone, and Snelling. There were some picks that I didn't like, but the Houston pick could end up being one of the biggest steals of the draft.

San Francisco 49ers:

1st round, 11th overall (Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi); 1st round, 28th overall (Joe Staley, OT, Central Michigan); 3rd round, 76th overall (Jason Hill, WR, Washington State); 3rd round, 97th overall (Ray McDonald, DE, Florida); 4th round, 104th overall (Jay Moore, DE, Nebraska); 4th round, 126th overall (Dashon Goldson, S, Washington); 4th round, 135th overall (Joe Cohen, DT, Florida); 5th round, 147th overall (Tarell Brown, CB, Texas); 6th round, 186th overall (Thomas Clayton, RB, Kansas State)

I think the 49ers had one of the best drafts. Patrick Willis was a great pick. He was the best linebacker in the draft, and could end up being one of the best inside linebackers in the game. They gave up alot for Joe Staley, but he should really help their oline. Jason Hill and Ray McDonald were both great values and fits. Tarell Brown was a risk but like some of the other character concern players, could end up being great.

Last edited by dcarey20 : 05-06-2007 at 05:20 PM.
dcarey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow great work. really good analysis and it was an enjoyable read
Old 05-06-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well put with Green Bay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Awesome job
Old 05-06-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice job, but too many b's..

find it hard to believe that 25 out of 32 drafts are above average
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You realize we're shopping Alex Brown right now don't you? So yes, Dan Bazuin was a need and the Bears felt that he was too much value to pass up. Which we've had at least 3 people that follow the MAC Conference come in and say the same thing. We now have 4 DE's who will rotate in and battle for playing time.

And in regards to Wolfe. The Bears front office has said a couple times that one of the main reasons they took Wolfe was because of his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield, as he was arguably the best recieving RB in this draft.

Again, JA is going to get graded down because his draft isn't very sexy on paper but I can guarantee you when this year is over with, we'll again have one of the most solid drafts in the NFL. Same thing happened last year and look how that turned out. Broken records, 16 game starter, and an NFL sack leader without 2 of their draft picks even playing in Jamar Williams and Dusty Dvoracek.

I won't criticize your grade on them because like I said, it's not sexy on paper but I have a feeling that grade will come up after this season is over with.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Agree with everything said about the Baltimore Draft
We have a bright future with Troy Smith IMO

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
Agree with everything said about the Baltimore Draft
We have a bright future with Troy Smith IMO
I will totally disagree with that. Troy will be a solid backup but he will never succeed as a starter IMO. I thought he was a good value pick late but I hope he's not your future starter in Baltimore, but that's my opinion.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nice explinations and resaoning. Good job with the 49er grade also
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good eagles analysis
Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lol, didn't like any of the Falcons picks but still gave us a B+? lol. How can you not like Blaylock? #1 rated Guard in the draft, 40 bench reps and is the most ideal offensive linemen in this year's draft for our new scheme...yeah, he may have been a better value than even Houston, who was a STEAL 2 picks later as well, overall nice job though =)
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Nightmares Win 6-0
Rookie

Nightmares Win 6-0 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Houston Texans:

1st round, 10th overall (Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville); 3rd round, 73rd overall (Jacoby Jones, WR, Lane); 4th round, 123rd overall (Fred Bennett, CB, South Carolina); 5th round, 144th overall (Brandon Harrison, S, Stanford); 5th round, 163rd overall (Brandon Frye, OT, Virginia Tech); 6th round, 183rd overall (Kasey Studdard, G, Texas); 7th round, 218th overall (Zach Diles, LB, Kansas State)

Amobi Okoye was a great pick. 10 was about where I though he should go, and defensive line was a need for them. He will join a defensive line with a boatload of potential. I felt Jacoby Jones was a pretty bad pick. A #2 receiver was a big need for them, but they reached for a guy that wasn't even close to the best receiver on the board. Jason Hill out of Washington State would have been a great fit. Fred Bennet was a steal IMO at 123. I think he could have a big impact for them. I also liked Bradnon Frye and Zach Diles on day 2. The only pick that I really disliked was Jones.

pretty fair, and i agree with most of it...

i do feel like jones will have a good season though...

he reminds me a lot of chad johnson in terms of playing style, abilities, and attitude...
Nightmares Win 6-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones is far too raw to make any sort of impact Texans fans are expecting.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dcarey20, we did not give up too much for Eric Weddle. We gave up 3 picks, and two of those were extra compensatory picks. The truth of the matter was we needed a good safety prospect and we got him.
I suppose you could say we should have used the first round pick on Eric Weddle instead of Craig Davis, but there's a reason AJ decided on him there instead of at the end of the 2nd round. More than likely, the Raiders would have picked him up since Russell needed a familiar target to work with. Plus Davis offers that vertical threat as well as very reliable hands that we need in our offense. The fact that he's a good character guy with a good work ethic, and who's willing to do anything for his team (ie. punt returning duties) makes him an ideal choice for SD.
Obviously, I would have liked to pick lower for him, but seeing as how most of the lower tier draft picks wouldn't made this team anyways, it's not really a big loss.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Nightmares Win 6-0
Rookie

Nightmares Win 6-0 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Jones is far too raw to make any sort of impact Texans fans are expecting.
i'm not thinking he's going to be a r.o.y. candidate, or even a solid second receiving option, but i do think that he will make a bit of an impact as a third receiver and return man...

mathis will probably get injured again, leaving the door open for him...

he will take a year or two to develop, but let's face it, the texans don't need immediate impact right now since they are likely two years away from contention anyway...
Nightmares Win 6-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
dcarey20, we did not give up too much for Eric Weddle. We gave up 3 picks, and two of those were extra compensatory picks. The truth of the matter was we needed a good safety prospect and we got him.
I suppose you could say we should have used the first round pick on Eric Weddle instead of Craig Davis, but there's a reason AJ decided on him there instead of at the end of the 2nd round. More than likely, the Raiders would have picked him up since Russell needed a familiar target to work with. Plus Davis offers that vertical threat as well as very reliable hands that we need in our offense. The fact that he's a good character guy with a good work ethic, and who's willing to do anything for his team (ie. punt returning duties) makes him an ideal choice for SD.
Obviously, I would have liked to pick lower for him, but seeing as how most of the lower tier draft picks wouldn't made this team anyways, it's not really a big loss.
Yeah, you can't trade compensatory picks. Anyways I loved the Weddle pick and I think he will be a play maker for you.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Yeah, you can't trade compensatory picks. Anyways I loved the Weddle pick and I think he will be a play maker for you.
Sorry. I meant we kept we had two extra picks from the compensation system, and thus were able to part with the other two since they were both in the same round and were separated by 3 spots only.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Thats some great criticism, took a ton of time and effort. I give you an A+.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good work, I pretty much feel the same way as you do for the GB analysis.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good stuff dude
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good post, tho i kind of disagree with the Bucs grade

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sabby Piscitelli will not transition to OLB if you were thinking that.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown wasn't really a reach at 5 the lowest he was gonna go was 8

but B+ isn't to far away from what i woulda gave the cards

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice job on putting the effort in, but to a large degree it just looks like you took a ranking sheet and judged people off of that without a lot of analysis into how they would fit into each teams systems. Then again that's pretty on par with most people that grade drafts.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Nice job on putting the effort in, but to a large degree it just looks like you took a ranking sheet and judged people off of that without a lot of analysis into how they would fit into each teams systems. Then again that's pretty on par with most people that grade drafts.
If it wasn't on par he would get flamed and probably neg repped so he's going with the flow I suppose.