Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-06-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.
Default Over/Under Rated 08

A little bit early but what the hell.
Overated:Mike Hart
Underated:Sam Keller
Old 05-06-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Over - Sam Baker

Under - Beau Bell (best LB you never heard of)
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over - Chad Henne
Under - Andre Woodson

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Over- Andre Woodson, isn't half as good as some are making him out to be.

Under- Michael Oher, he will be better than Long, Gaither and Baker, he is a very special talent.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think Limas Sweed is a bit overrated.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.

Overrated: John David Booty
Underrated: Mike Hart
supermario86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over- OT Sam Baker
Under- DE Chris Long

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

Just to argue my Mike Hart post here is what I have. Last time I looked small productive in college running backs have great NFL years (Barry Sanders MJD anybody). That's my point.
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Under:Phillip Merring, Barry Richardson, Earl Bennet

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerNation View Post
Over- Andre Woodson, isn't half as good as some are making him out to be.

Under- Michael Oher, he will be better than Long, Gaither and Baker, he is a very special talent.
how is dre overated?

i haven't heard anybody on any national station give him any credit at all, not even a mention of his name, yet he was just as good as Quinn & Smith last year, with less talent around him

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Just to argue my Mike Hart post here is what I have. Last time I looked small productive in college running backs have great NFL years (Barry Sanders MJD anybody). That's my point.
those are the exception not the rule

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

JDB is overrated because he had two first day WR's at his side

Last edited by supermario86 : 05-06-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

USC needs to start Mark Sanchez
Old 05-06-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
how is dre overated?

i haven't heard anybody on any national station give him any credit at all, not even a mention of his name, yet he was just as good as Quinn & Smith last year, with less talent around him
He put up a lot of big numbers against some weaker teams, and I don't think he is in the same ball park as Brennan or Brohm. Everybody on here is in love with him, but I need to see him do it against the bigtime teams, and lead his team to some upsets.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
mgoblue
Rookie

mgoblue hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Overrated: Colt Brennan
Underrated: Chad Henne
Old 05-06-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

Colt Brennan is also overated there is no way you throw 50+ Tds and not be in a offence that only passes
Old 05-06-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Quote:
USC needs to start Mark Sanchez
We need to start a thread to vote in Mark "Dirty" Sanchez as the starter for USC !!!!!
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Nightmares Win 6-0
Rookie

Nightmares Win 6-0 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

overrated: chad henne
underrated: tyson jackson
Nightmares Win 6-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overrated:Lawrence Jackson
Underrated:Chris Long

Overrated:John David Booty
Underrated:Andre Woodson

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
JDB is overrated because he had two first day WR's at his side
so did Matt Leinart.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sold on Booty. I think Laurinaitis is underrated. Every game I watched he was all over the field and involved on seemingly every play. I know that the LB class is very strong but I still see people overlooking him.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Overrated=Mike Hart
Underrated= I am thinking about it.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
big daddy russ
Rookie

big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
A little bit early but what the hell.
Overated:Mike Hart
Underated:Sam Keller
A recent development to keep your eye on: Sam Keller's locked into a battle for the starting QB spot right now up in Lincoln. Junior Joe Ganz may win the spot in Callahan's offense.

Overrated: Chad Henne (Good college QB, but not the kind of guy who strikes me as anything more than another Trent Dilfer... McShay ranked him eighth on the list for 2008 prospects)

Underrated: Tommy Blake (At 6'3," 255, he's bit undersized as a pro DE, but his athleticism would make him a great candidate as a 3-4 OLB. Was actually an All-State tailback for his HS team, rushing for over 2,000 yards as a senior, and was a part-time rover on their 3-3-5 stack defense. He ran a 4.5 back then and had an incredible vert {never knew exactly, but always heard it was in the 37"-range... was also an All-State hoops player), but is probably closer to a 4.6 or 4.7 with the 30 extra pounds. Blake's been a first team All-Mountain West player twice, won the MWC Defensive Player of the Year Award his sophomore year, and finishing second last year to Utah S Eric Weddle. Also, Blake absolutely dominated new Dallas OT Doug Free {drafted in the fourth round this year} at the Poinsettia Bowl, recording three early TFL's and two sacks.)
big daddy russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Everyone can call Mike Hart overrated, but I don't really care becuase he will be playing for Denver next season and rush for over a thousand. ;)
Old 05-06-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with whoever said Chris Long is underated. This dude single handidly can control an offensive line

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overrated - Sam Baker (3)
Underrated - Taylor Bennett (Jr.)

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote