Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 04-17-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont want a trade up.......a trade down from 11 makes more sense imo. Move down for an OT/Pettigrew and stockpile picks to build up the trenches in the middle rounds. Landing Oher or Pettigrew in the 1st and a combo of 2 of Mack/Unger/Johnson/English in the 2nd would be tight
Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waiting for BufFan...

(just noticed that BufFan sounds like Guffman. Awesome)

Need a new LT out of this. Let's try to get some great pieces out of those first three picks.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
It'd more likely have to be #11 and #28 with a 4th rounder thrown in to move into the top 5
The chart says it's fine; #11, #42, and a fourth would make it completely even. If you give #11 and #28, you're losing value. Not to mention, those higher picks are a a lot less valuable to the teams that are desperate to get out. Could you see the Bills at least exploring the possibility of a trade up?
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I don't see why the Bills would trade up. We have too many holes. Unless they are like in love with Aaron Curry or Eugene Monroe, I think we stay put or trade down even. Remember, we are cheap and probably don't want to pay two first rounders.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
shady00
Rookie

shady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

yeah, I don't see you trading up.

So, at 11 do you guys take Pettigrew, Oher, or Ayers?

Pettigrew/English(de)/Best OT
or
Oher/English/Shawn Nelson(te)
or
Ayers(de)/Beatty(ot)/Shawn Nelson(te)

*edit* screwed up first list

Last edited by shady00 : 04-19-2009 at 08:37 PM.
shady00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would we trade up???????????? We traded Peters since he wanted a lot of money.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady00 View Post
yeah, I don't see you trading up.

So, at 11 do you guys take Pettigrew, Oher, or Ayers?

Pettigrew/English(de)/Shawn Nelson(te)
or
Oher/Beatty(ot)/Shawn Nelson(te)
or
Ayers(de)/Beatty(ot)/Shawn Nelson(te)
Those drafts are a little off. 2 TE in one, 2 OT in another.
Anyway, Oher is who I am hoping for.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:43 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Waiting for BufFan...

(just noticed that BufFan sounds like Guffman. Awesome)

Need a new LT out of this. Let's try to get some great pieces out of those first three picks.

im here

i understand the peters trade, but i dont like it...

BUT i do think that the FO wouldnt have done this if Jauron wasnt high on Demetrius Bell... either that, or they love one of the OT's in the draft
Old 04-18-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

Bills Looking Into Acquiring John Henderson
April 17th, 2009 No Comments

The Buffalo Bills could now be trying to trade there new fourth round draft pick that they just acquired from the Philadelphia Eagles (121 overall) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for defensive tackle John Henderson, which would reunite Marcus Stroud and Henderson who were a dynamic duo in Jacksonville for several years, several sources tell ProFootballCentral. There are many outlets that are labeling the Bills in need for a tackle, defensive end and tightend and while those three needs are correct, so is the need for a dominate defensive tackle to line up next to Pro Bowler Marcus Stroud. The Bills do have Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson and former first round draft pick John McCargo all on there roster but as of now, none of them have established themselves as a legitimate starter next to Stroud. Henderson, did have a drop off year last year and may have fell out of favor with head coach Del Rio who is rumored to be looking to go young at the defensive tackle position and has been pondering trading the eight year veteran. One thing that is for sure, is that if the Bills don’t think that Henderson is an intense player then they need to look at this video.

I'm LOVING this. Get it done.

We also signed Dominic Rhodes. Good signing for a #3, IMO. He will obviously be #2 when Lynch is out. Interested in the terms of the deal, I know the length is 2 years.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Henderson and Stroud would be awesome in Buffalo. That kind of pressure up the middle will allow us to wait until later in the draft to take a DE. It also will help us stop Ronnie Brown and Thomas Jones
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Would be so sick. Stroud and Henderson with Williams and Spencer Johnson would make a great 4 man rotation. Then McCargo is a wildcard, he could be great without Kollar or could just get worse. You never know.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:05 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am for it, only a 4th, heck yea
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Henderson and Stroud would be awesome in Buffalo. That kind of pressure up the middle will allow us to wait until later in the draft to take a DE. It also will help us stop Ronnie Brown and Thomas Jones
I agree, DE most certainly becomes a middle tiered need, and maybe it allows us to work on a 3rd round project such as Sidbury or Moore, or even waiting for a Phil Hunt of sorts.

Does anyone else feel like we should address DB in the 2nd? Sean Smith would make me cum my pants

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I agree, DE most certainly becomes a middle tiered need, and maybe it allows us to work on a 3rd round project such as Sidbury or Moore, or even waiting for a Phil Hunt of sorts.

Does anyone else feel like we should address DB in the 2nd? Sean Smith would make me cum my pants
Smith would be really intriguing since he could probably play CB or S. Put him at S this season then depending if we can re-sign (or even try to re-sign) McGee next off-season and how Florence does, he could play CB next year if need be.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I agree, I would really like to get Smith.
The Henderson idea would be nuts. Williams and Johnson off the bench, I'd love that.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Two dominant defensive tackles again... (tears) Wow we need to get this done! Having Ted Washington and Pat Williams and then losing them still hurts. It would be sooo nice to have that kind of force inside again. Especially if all we give up is a forth!

Stroud became his former dominant self after joining the Bills, so why not Henderson as well. Again. Let's get this done Bills!

Side note. That Youtube clip of Henderson was sick. I miss getting fired up like that before a game.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-18-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

"You gotta make blood come to the mouth!!" Hahaha, yes! Damn I love football.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
calibill2
Rookie

Location: Santa Barbara, California---Transplanted from Buffalo, NY
calibill2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey ruthlessrussian, where'd you play? I moved to SB from Buffalo before high school - Dos Pueblos. You?

EDIT: actually I think I asked you like 3 years ago ha, forgot you've been on the board since 05 too

Last edited by calibill2 : 04-18-2009 at 08:11 PM.
calibill2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibill2 View Post
hey ruthlessrussian, where'd you play? I moved to SB from Buffalo before high school - Dos Pueblos. You?

EDIT: actually I think I asked you like 3 years ago ha, forgot you've been on the board since 05 too
Do people make fun of you for saying 'pop'? I moved to NYC and people don't let me live it down

Old 04-18-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do people make fun of you for saying 'pop'? I moved to NYC and people don't let me live it down
it's soda. people who say pop make me angry
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
it's soda. people who say pop make me angry
It has and will always be 'pop'. What the **** is soda?

Old 04-18-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It has and will always be 'pop'. What the **** is soda?

obviously soda is for baking, cleaning, and deodorizing.
If you want a nice, cool, refreshing drink, you must be wanting 'pop'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
ChosenOne
Rookie

ChosenOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.ChosenOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Visits

I am writing a short piece on every team's plethora of prospect visits. Where can I find a full list for Buffalo?

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no clue, but there is no creating threads around these parts.........moving this to general discussion.