Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 04-19-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
I am writing a short piece on every team's plethora of prospect visits. Where can I find a full list for Buffalo?
I don't know, but if you find this list, I'll be very interested in seeing this. I know Draft Daddy may have a list of players the Bills talked to at the Combine

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you guys like my ideal draft?

1) Andre Smith (OT) / Michael Oher (OT)
1) Alex Mack (C)
2) Michael Johnson (DE)
3) Travis Beckum (TE)
4) Rhett Bomar (QB) / Chip Vaughn (S)
4) Cornelius Lewis (OG)
5) Trade for Bobby Carpenter (OLB) / Terrance Taylor (DT)
6) Zack Follett (LB)
7) David Veikune (DE)
UDFA: Chris Burnette (OG) | FA: Jermaine Gresham (TE)

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are your guys thoughts on what will happen in the draft after the Peters trade? Will you targeting Mack at #28? Anybody else that seems likely there? Pettigrew if he slips, maybe a reach for Jared Cook?

And will the tackle spot definitely be addressed early? Kind of seems like a waste to trade a tackle just to draft a tackle, though Peters was disgruntled so it makes a little more sense. Saw on the last page there's some interest in drafting Oher. I'd presume you guys would pass on Andre Smith if he slips because of the emphasis on character?

Also saw rotoworld say that Langston Walker is the starting LT at the moment. Does that mean you really need to address LT somehow to move him back to the right side, or is there enough faith in his ability there that you could draft a right tackle?

Sorry for all the questions, just was curious about what you guys are going to do this year after the trade. Seems like you'll be in really good position to fill some holes.

Last edited by derza222 : 04-20-2009 at 11:37 AM.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All good questions, and ones that we're all asking.

I would really be against taking Cook at that spot. Pettigrew I would love there, though.

Ideally, we keep Walker at RT. I'm hoping for Oher, but I really have no idea. Walker played well at LT for us but he's great at RT and a full time transition probably wouldn't do him good. I'm looking for a new LT.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
What are your guys thoughts on what will happen in the draft after the Peters trade? Will you targeting Mack at #28? Anybody else that seems likely there? Pettigrew if he slips, maybe a reach for Jared Cook?

And will the tackle spot definitely be addressed early? Kind of seems like a waste to trade a tackle just to draft a tackle, though Peters was disgruntled so it makes a little more sense. Saw on the last page there's some interest in drafting Oher. I'd presume you guys would pass on Andre Smith if he slips because of the emphasis on character?

Also saw rotoworld say that Langston Walker is the starting LT at the moment. Does that mean you really need to address LT somehow to move him back to the right side, or is there enough faith in his ability there that you could draft a right tackle?

Sorry for all the questions, just was curious about what you guys are going to do this year after the trade. Seems like you'll be in really good position to fill some holes.
Like McGee said, I'd be angry if we drafted Cook because we have two TEs on our roster that are one-dimensional(albeit not as athletic) receiving TEs. We really need that punishing outside blocker who can help spring a few big runs to the outside. The guy I'm loving is Richard Quinn from UNC. I think he'd be a great 3rd round pick for us.

I'm not 100% sure if I like Walker on the left side but I'm certain I'd prefer him there over a rookie to start the season. I think we can draft a player in round 2 to plug in at RT and gradually build him up to be a LT. A guy like Troy Kropog or Phil Loadholt could be key here.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) PETTIGREW PETTIGREW PETTIGREW
1) William Beatty OT UCONN
2) Eric Wood C Louisville
3) GET JOHN HENDERSON IF HES AVAILABLE, WTF!
4) David Bruton S Notre Dame
4) Kaluka Maiava LB USC
5) Will Davis DE Illinois
6) Drew Willy QB Buffalo
7) Brandon Walker OG Oklahoma

I don't really care what OT is on the board at 11. If we don't pick Pettigrew I'll be disappointed, and if we go DE I'll probably be pissed. The only 1st round DE I like at all is Larry English.

Pick up Beatty and Wood with the next two picks, get some talented prospects into the offensive line. Then trade for John Henderson if hes available. If they'll consider a 4th round offer, send them a ******* 3rd rounder and get this done, pairing Stroud and Henderson up with Williams and Johnson off the bench would be unreal.

Then in the late rounds we pick up a big athletic safety prospect, a feisty LB prospect, a DE who had a weak senior season but was a monster as a Junior, then a local practice squad quarterback and a guard prospect.

Basically, as long as we get Pettigrew I won't be too disappointed. This seems like a really ****** draft to have lots of picks in though, to be honest.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I hope we can deal at least one of the three guys rumored to be on the block - Parrish, Simpson, Kelsay - on draft day. I really think we should try to get some mid-late rounders then try to package those with our #28 to move up for Pettigrew. We might need to trade up to as high as 21 if Moreno goes before Philly. This is assuming we get either an LT or DE at 11.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Damn the Eagles and not given us the 21 pick.

Has anybody heard anything knew on the Henderson deal? I can't find anything on it.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
Damn the Eagles and not given us the 21 pick.

Has anybody heard anything knew on the Henderson deal? I can't find anything on it.
Don't think it's going to happen. I think it was more speculation than anything else unfortunately.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Yeah... I figured that but I just do not want to believe it.. yet haha.

With three players on the trading block, it will be interesting to see if we do make any more deals come draft day. We definitely could use more picks to be able to navigate about the draft to where we want to.

I heard Parrish to the Steelers fell through though. It sucks in a way but I still wouldn't mind seeing him in a Bills uni next season.

Kelsay I don't think will go.

But Simpson, I could care less at this point. Trade him for what we can.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Just read that the Bills are trying to trade up/with the Bengals to grab Andre Smith. Ugh. The one guy I want to avoid and the Bills are trying to trade up to get him. Mike Williams V2.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Just read that the Bills are trying to trade up/with the Bengals to grab Andre Smith. Ugh. The one guy I want to avoid and the Bills are trying to trade up to get him. Mike Williams V2.

Where did you see this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

I have a subscription to Scout.com. I'll post the whole thing:

http://buf.scout.com/2/859364.html

Quote:
By Tyler Dunne
BFR Publisher
Posted Apr 23, 2009

Buffalo may be targeting Alabama offensive tackle Andre Smith as its replacement for Jason Peters. After trading Peters to Philadelphia, the focus has shifted. Scout.com has learned that the Bills may be looking to trade up for Smith. The scoop inside...

In lieu of losing Jason Peters, the Buffalo Bills may be trying trade up in the draft to secure a left tackle.

A league source told Scout.com's Adam Caplan that the Bills are trying to trade up – past the Cincinnati Bengals at No. 6 overall – to land Alabama tackle Andre Smith. Both Buffalo and Cincinnati are in need of a starting tackle and the Bengals are considered a hot landing spot for Smith.

The need for a left tackle was created last weekend when Buffalo finally dealt the unhappy Peters to the Philadelphia Eagles for the 28th overall pick, a fourth round selection and a sixth round pick next year. The team lacks any viable immediate replacements right now. Only Langston Walker, Kirk Chambers and Demetrius Bell are the top tackles in the mix.

Peters wanted to be paid as the richest tackle in the league last off-season, a demand Buffalo refused to meet. He skipped the team's entire training camp, drawing $560,000 in fines. During the season, Peters was inconsistent. He made his second straight Pro Bowl but allowed more sacks than any other starting left tackle in the NFL (11.5).

Still, it's a big hole to fill. Peters remained one of the best young talents in the league. It appears the Bills are aggressively seeking to fill his void with their first pick in the draft. No player has had a rockier last couple months than Smith. He ducked out of the NFL Combine and was underwhelming at his pro day. In the bench press, he only had 19 reps of 225 pounds. His 40 time hovered in 5.3 range.

Click here for the video of Smith’s pro day.

Still, on talent-alone Smith could be the biggest hit at tackle in this year’s draft class. Before his miserable series of events, Smith was projected as a possible No. 1 overall pick. He is a masher with a massive base. Though his character has been questioned, Smith's talent ceiling is extremely high. He is deceptively agile for a man of his size.

The Bills still have pressing needs at tight end and defensive end but positions are rich enough to address in the second or third rounds if need be. For now, the Bills may be on the warpath for Andre Smith.

Stay tuned for more updates on this development...
Old 04-23-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
I have a subscription to Scout.com. I'll post the whole thing:

http://buf.scout.com/2/859364.html

oh, okay.

I really feel this thing is a smokescreen. I'm expecting (hoping) that the Bills are keeping everything top-secret right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Well if we do trade up for Smith I'd expect our o-line to look something like this:

Smith - D. Bell - Hangartner - Butler - Walker

Probably draft a guard late in the draft/sign a UDFA. Also, I'd expect us to trade one of Parrish/Simpson/Kelsay if we trade up for Smith since we would obviously have to give up some picks to trade up.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how Kelsay and Simpson are "on the block", as if there is some sort of market for them.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I love how Kelsay and Simpson are "on the block", as if there is some sort of market for them.
But Ko's worth millions!! Who wouldn't want Ko??
Old 04-25-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great, we are back to using the draft to replace players either traded away or lost in FA. The draft is supposed to be used to improve your weaknesses not fill the holes you created on your own. We are back to the same old Bills who actually matched Detroit for a decade in loses until Detroit got really bad.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Maybin with Orakpo still on the board. Sorry to be late to the discussion, but I'm really kind of discontent with this

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 Future Starters on Day 1.

Eric Wood and Andy LeVitre are two tough customers and I'm going to love seeing them mixing it up in the interior.

Aaron Maybin and Jairus Byrd have loads of potential.

Byrd is probably going to start on Day 1 at FS. 17 INTs in 3 Years is incredible on any level.

Maybin is going to be a situational pass-rusher for atleast a year but he should make an impact while developing his body.

OLB, TE, DT, DE are still needs.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:27 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been reading a lot that the Bills don't think they're done with FA.

John Henderson might be available through trade

The Bills might be leveraging Kelsay and Parrish into another mid-round pick.

LeRoy Hill is a FA after being de-tagged by the Seahawks.

We saved money with the Peters trade, I'd make a run at Hill.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you guys feel about giving up your 3rd and 4th to get Levitre?

I'm pissed that the Boys traded back, but would've been upset if we used the pick on Levitre. Gosselin predicted the Boys to take Levitre at 51.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

I'm cool with it. We still own PHI's 4th Rd pick and we might be able to get back into the 3rd Rd by dangling Roscoe Parrish.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
I'm cool with it. We still own PHI's 4th Rd pick and we might be able to get back into the 3rd Rd by dangling Roscoe Parrish.
Ah. Having that extra 4th helps.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybin was the one guy I absolutely did not want.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote