Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 10-12-2009, 09:42 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to the game, now my fell like I have a cold and my throat kills all this for a ****** game 6-3. Trent blows, T.O was open a lot. D played well oute LB core is gone now. 9 false starts OMG, 1 player on field for a punt, going for it on 4 & 23 not going for it on 4 & 1.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I could be wrong here, but from what I have seen TO is Edwards 1st look on most plays. In fact, he kind of has TO tunnel vision. Problem is, more than half the time, an opposing defender is in his face and TO hasnt finished his route. Since he doesnt even look for Lee & co. regularly, and cant anticipate who else may be open, he is forced to scramble, take the sack, or check it down.

What I meant was that he didn't look at TO once he made a cut/break.
When he got out of his stance he'd look at Owens but once he started cutting trent just wouldn't look his way. This is what I thought I saw, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I could be wrong here, but from what I have seen TO is Edwards 1st look on most plays. In fact, he kind of has TO tunnel vision. Problem is, more than half the time, an opposing defender is in his face and TO hasnt finished his route. Since he doesnt even look for Lee & co. regularly, and cant anticipate who else may be open, he is forced to scramble, take the sack, or check it down.
At least the last time we had a QB with that much focus on a single receiver, there wasn't Lee ******* Evans on the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
What I meant was that he didn't look at TO once he made a cut/break.
When he got out of his stance he'd look at Owens but once he started cutting trent just wouldn't look his way. This is what I thought I saw, anyway.
Edwards never throws it before the break. We don't throw timing patterns.
He also doesn't throw after the break, which makes it a much worse problem. It really looks like he doesn't trust himself to fit the ball in to any moderately deep route, unless the receiver and coverage are on a straight go, on which almost every pass has been overthrown.

He checks it down, and occasionally he'll go for the vertical route that he can never drop in there. If someone is wide open, sure he'll find him if he's not scrambling, but who wouldn't (besides Byron "ball in the dirt" Leftwich)? That sounds like a shy pick-up game quarterback, not somebody that should be running this offense.

Owens in this game was the closest thing we've seen to an intermediate passing game since Schouman went out, and he was pretty open on most of his catches. It's non-existent otherwise.

And why was Evans 3 yards from the LOS with 20 seconds left?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're bad. Lets just all pick a new team to cheer for until Jauron is gone. I'm already taking the Bengals just because I lurved them on Hard Knocks and they haven't been **** this year.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked the Las Vegas Locomotives.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I picked the Las Vegas Locomotives.
Thats like the same team as the Bills though :O
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'll hop on the Colts bandwagon. Or the Broncos.
Terrell Davis used to be my favorite player and I've liked the Broncos since he was there. And I'm a huge fan of Bob Sanders.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 10-12-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
We're bad. Lets just all pick a new team to cheer for until Jauron is gone. I'm already taking the Bengals just because I lurved them on Hard Knocks and they haven't been **** this year.
i liked the bengals too after watching Hard Knocks

wanna be Bengal Buddies?
Old 10-12-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad likes the Bengals as do other family members.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'all have failed as fans. I live and die with my home team as bad as it is, I'm not deserting them and leaving them to squalor!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pick the Bills.

The rest of you = banned. TL authority in your face!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol. I never said I wasn't a Bills fan anymore. Can I stay?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Of course. I would never ban a Locos fan on his birthday.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

I don't want to be banned! :(

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Bills2083 : 10-12-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't want to be banned! :(
Should've thought about that before you denounced your fandom!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Should've thought about that before you denounced your fandom!

Can i have a do-over?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-12-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Can i have a do-over?
For you, Bills, yes, however heed that warning!

Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone can have a do-over. Your lucky McGee and I are benevolent dictators.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Come on, guys!
Me and Rob were supposed to go "Good TL - Bad TL" on this.

You're gettin off light!
Old 10-13-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

This billboard is going up in Buffalo soon!

It's all paid for.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-15-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love them Bills fans

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Nothing will beat the "Willis Is Trash" billboards.

*cringe*
Old 10-17-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Alright.

The bad news is we're an awful team.

The good news is we're beating the Jets.

THE BILLS!!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Alright.

The bad news is we're an awful team.

The good news is we're beating the Jets.

THE BILLS!!!!
YAY BILLS!

I'm considering going and trying to buy some tickets off some scalpers. My "Sanchez, mow my lawn" sign is ready

Old 10-18-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Omg We Beat The Jets!