Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 10-18-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

And are pass defense does it again... I love the win but it's frustating as hell to know that we should be 4-2 right now.

Anyway. any word on how long Trent is out for?
Old 10-18-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't expect him to be back next week since it's a head injury
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we won.

From what little of the game I saw, our pass defense looked great but once again we got ran all over. We need to draft a new starting OLB badly at some point next year
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz's TD pass to Lee.... Trent WOULDA NEVER made that pass
Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and I think I'm getting a Jairus Byrd jersey. He's my favorite player on the defense right now
Old 10-18-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Your right and I couldn't agree more about our need for a stud LB. Who do you like coming out next year that could fill that linebacker spot?
Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Oh and I think I'm getting a Jairus Byrd jersey. He's my favorite player on the defense right now
Flashback of Henry Jones' second season back in the day.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
Your right and I couldn't agree more about our need for a stud LB. Who do you like coming out next year that could fill that linebacker spot?
I'm not sure. All I know is that I want a guy with some size. I'm sick of all these 230 lb OLBs Buffalo seems to like that are always swallowed up by blockers. We need a guy with the size and strength to break through some blocks.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure. All I know is that I want a guy with some size. I'm sick of all these 230 lb OLBs Buffalo seems to like that are always swallowed up by blockers. We need a guy with the size and strength to break through some blocks.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I love me some Eric Norwood but I am not sure if he'd do well in our scheme. Couldn't be worse than Ellison though
Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
You know, Relando Mcclain might not be a bad pick. The guy is a badass and people say he can play both inside and out which would be a plus if Poz goes down again.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice game today guys. Neither team played their best game but the Bills were able to get away with it and come away with the W while the Jets weren't. They played tough all game. Byrd looked phenomenal as did the pass defense in general, and the running attack was pretty solid as well although the Jets' run D is less than stellar. Best of luck the rest of the way (outside of your next game against the Jets, of course!).
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ME TOO!!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lX7I1Jo-eQ
Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
ME TOO!!!!
He's the perfect center fielder for our defense. He's pretty much what we thought we were getting with Ko Simpson except he actually has the instincts to go to the ball rather than only make plays when thrown directly to him.

I'm more than willing to let Whitner walk in FA with Byrd playing well.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

I was at the game he got his 1st pick. : )
Old 10-19-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's the perfect center fielder for our defense. He's pretty much what we thought we were getting with Ko Simpson except he actually has the instincts to go to the ball rather than only make plays when thrown directly to him.

I'm more than willing to let Whitner walk in FA with Byrd playing well.
Whitner should be allowed to walk no matter what is happening around him, unless he is willing to accept just a decent vet salary. They better not give him top safety money if they re-sign him.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

I want to bring Whit back. He was the 8th pick and no he isn't a top tier S but he is a good player. He has been hurt a lot this year so I hope that will be able to knock down his price tag. Having Whit at SS and Byrd at FS we will have a nice S duo.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

We should start a no shave till Dick is fired.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I want to bring Whit back. He was the 8th pick and no he isn't a top tier S but he is a good player. He has been hurt a lot this year so I hope that will be able to knock down his price tag. Having Whit at SS and Byrd at FS we will have a nice S duo.
Or after next year we can let Whitner walk and pay a 3rd-4th round rookie 1/5th of what Whitner would make. SS is a position that can easily be filled with a mid round rookie. Look at guys like Dawan Landry and Chris Horton. Those guys played as rookies and did well. We can then use the 3 million or so we'd save on a much more needed player
Old 10-25-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Jairus Byrd for DROY. 4 INTs in 5 starts
Old 10-25-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Byrd = Best Player Ever.
I want him to have my kids.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Byrd = Best Player Ever.
I want him to have my kids.
I'm hoping my kid is his
Old 10-25-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I hope to god we keep Byrd at FS. My biggest fear is that we'll move him to CB at some point and completely negate his ballhawking ability
Old 10-25-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't see that happening. He is definitely a hawking free safety, and we have a line of young corners here.