Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 10-25-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn Nelson needs some looks on offense
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is out. i think.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
He is out. i think.
Oh that makes sense then
Old 10-25-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nelson is inactive. I forget the ailment.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

head...........10
Old 10-25-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn Nelson has flu-like symptoms.
Do you guys think Demetrius Bell is deaf? Or maybe he needs to wax his ears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Hopefully we activate James Hardy soon and he actually provides the Bills with a red zone target
Old 10-25-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Jairus Byrd for DROY. 4 INTs in 5 starts
Make it 5 in 5 starts! HaHA!! I love it!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we can have only one "Sex", then what should Jairus Byrd be?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully we activate James Hardy soon and he actually provides the Bills with a red zone target
A healthy Nelson is the guy we really need to get going in there, but I'd be excited to see more 3+ WR sets down there when Hardy is good to go.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
If we can have only one "Sex", then what should Jairus Byrd be?
hmmmm...............(thinking)
Old 10-25-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
Make it 5 in 5 starts! HaHA!! I love it!
nvm. yeah hes a beast.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Pretty sure it was only his 3rd start today...
Vox I hate you right now. In fact, I'm kind of surprised I didn't see goatse coming.......

Old 10-26-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Byrd is easily on pace for rookie of the year.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant believe Juaron may actually pull out another 7-9 season......I really thought we were going to blow horribly and actually land an elite player in the draft. I cant complaim about wins, and I am happy we are on a mini streak here, but God, DJ is amazing at getting teams to play to mediocrity.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
Byrd is easily on pace for rookie of the year.
I think so too but I have a feeling he'll get shafted and they'll give it to a linebacker
Old 10-30-2009, 06:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Yay Red Zone defense!

Old 11-01-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Pathetic 2nd half for the Bills today.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Pathetic 2nd half for the Bills today.
Masters of the half game we are

Old 11-01-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Masters of the half game we are
Defense just gets worn out by the second half of games.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

1-We need a QB
2-OL needs to devleop and fast
3-We need a run stuffer at DT
Old 11-01-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

I'm just saying BPA no questions asked other than at S, RB and probably CB and WR in the first round too. Nothing can't be upgraded on this team, but we've got investments at those positions with Lynch/Jackson, Byrd/Whitner, McKelvin/McGee and Lee. Plus after this season its obvious having 2 great receivers means nothing when we cant run the ball and play action doesn't work, the pass blocking is bad, and the quarterbacks are bad as well.

If I had to pick a specific position to go after, I'd go after a big Offensive tackle in round one and defensive tackle in round two this year. There isn't a tonne of OT depth like the past two years this year, and the depth at DT is ridiculous so I'd take them in that order.

I hate Edwards but I could handle another year with him, that said if Clausen or Locker are available I'd take them, I just think we'll play ourselves out of the top 5/10 where we could get them. Anyone else I don't see the point in gambling on with the rest of the players we have right now.

Third need would be linebacker, so grab that in the third if the best one available is close to BPA.

My top 3 needs if Locker or Clausen aren't available are OT/DT/LB for sure.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm about to do a new Bills mock
Old 11-01-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i missed the game

recap?