Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 01-01-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Martz wants to throw it to Evans, then I don't even care.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
at least this guy has worked in football...........who would have thought a marketing guy wouldnt work as GM, not me thats for sure ;)
True... The more I read about him, the more the vomit retreats, sounds like he has the credentials to not reach on say a Maybin in the first round! Brandon as a GM, me neither :o
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sex >>>> Cary Harris

still

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why wasn't the sex at FS today????
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Why wasn't the sex at FS today????
Today was the day to play the PS/Scrub players and see how they perform.
Everyone already knows how The Sex performs - there was no need to risk injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give some credit to Caray Harry. They can't all be The Sex, but he did his thing.

Damn Fitz looked good today. He should still be around next year, probably even getting some starts depending on the moves we make.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:49 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Looks like we're picking 9th.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OMG DO WANT. SEXY AS HELL OMG.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did we fire April and George Catavolos?
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why did we fire April and George Catavolos?
You know I was thinking the same thing. In fact, I had a master plan of chaining myself to April's packing boxes, forcing him to stay in Buffalo. Or I starve!

You will not go to Albuquerque! You Hear Me!

Old 01-06-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

obviously this all depends on who we end up signing as head coach/defensive coordinator, but do you guys think we have the defensive roster to make the 3-4 defense work for us? I was thinking about it and if we made a few free agent signings and drafted well i think we could definetly make the 3-4 work for us. Stroud would be able to hold down the nose tackle, hopefully through free agency and the draft we are able to occupy at least one of the DE spots. I would put Kyle Williams or John McCargo at the other end. Then we would have to address at least 2 linebacker spots through the draft and free agency. Poz would continue to man the middle and mitchell would maybe be moved inside?? This is not necessarily what i think is our best move right now, but just an idea and i wondered how you all felt about it??
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
obviously this all depends on who we end up signing as head coach/defensive coordinator, but do you guys think we have the defensive roster to make the 3-4 defense work for us? I was thinking about it and if we made a few free agent signings and drafted well i think we could definetly make the 3-4 work for us. Stroud would be able to hold down the nose tackle, hopefully through free agency and the draft we are able to occupy at least one of the DE spots. I would put Kyle Williams or John McCargo at the other end. Then we would have to address at least 2 linebacker spots through the draft and free agency. Poz would continue to man the middle and mitchell would maybe be moved inside?? This is not necessarily what i think is our best move right now, but just an idea and i wondered how you all felt about it??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-06-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post

no........
Old 01-07-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A switch to a 3-4 would be difficult and likely take at least 2 years to bring in the right people to make it work. I'd say it is a possibility depending on who we sign as our HC but it may not be pretty on the playing field. Of course, Wilson has done worse things as our owner so it isn't out of the question.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

OMG some pple at BB.com think Kyle can play NT in a 3-4 and no matter what I say they still think he can. So I just gave up, I hate dumb fans, they piss me off.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

HAHA I got an infraction for calling a guy and the other guys is a mod an idot for it.

**** BB.com
Old 01-07-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

LOL

You have been banned for the following reason:
Insulted other member(s)

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Old 01-08-2010, 02:43 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Who's down for some Leslie Frazier football!? Can I get a praise da lordie from the congregation?

Old 01-08-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Leslie Frazier might be the best option right now
Old 01-08-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OMG some pple at BB.com think Kyle can play NT in a 3-4 and no matter what I say they still think he can. So I just gave up, I hate dumb fans, they piss me off.
Well, you were right on with your opinion on Kyle. He doesn't even resemble a NT in any way, shape or form.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Looks like Leslie Frazier might be the best option right now
Buffalo is a career ruiner for HC's so he might not take the job unless he is getting desperate to be a HC.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Lynch accused of stealing $20

what a dumb ****, I love Lynch but dude.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If that is true, then dear God.
What is running through his head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
If that is true, then dear God.
What is running through his head?
Superiority Complex. Also everyone knows a black man at the McKinley Mall is pure trouble

Old 01-10-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

man the buffalo bills message board are the dumbest collection of people ive ever seen when it comes to the draft and NFL...

why does everything Pike/Mccoy/Tebow are better options that Clausen and Bradford?