Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 04-01-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely would. I'd be a little crushed if we didn't end up with Jimmy in the first after that (like you said, probably try to trade down or end up with Dez/Williams/McClain?), but it would be a very good move for our team.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Gaithier now on the market for a high 2nd......would you guys pull the trigger? I think I may, adding an OT now would really free us up nicely in the 1st rd. to draft BPA or to trade down and pick up a few pieces later, namely a NT.
Hell yea I'd give them 41, I'd even give them #9 for him and #25.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Buffalo really oughta bring Flozell in.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
Buffalo really oughta bring Flozell in.
seriously? He sucked last year. If we are going to have somebody suck it up on the line lets have it at least be a young guy who is learning.

Last edited by Rob S : 04-03-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
seriously? He sucked last year. If we are going to have somebody suck it up on the line lets have it at least be a young guy who is learning.
#1 .
Old 04-04-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Quote:
Could he really be worst than Demetrius Bell or Cornell Green? Even if he is average, that is still way better than anything we've had over the last 2 years. Plus, the Cowboys weren't a better team when he went down last year, that's for sure.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_p...=25&numgames=1
http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_p...=25&numgames=1

do we really need another penalty machine with Bell and Green on the team? His pass block also blows so he'll need to be moved to RT and we got Green to play RT.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Could he really be worst than Demetrius Bell or Cornell Green? Even if he is average, that is still way better than anything we've had over the last 2 years. Plus, the Cowboys weren't a better team when he went down last year, that's for sure.
Prob. not worse, but not much better either. He isn't average when you count in the penalties. It would be wasted money especially considering he will be totally shot in like 2 years (if he isn't already). Most Cowboys fans are happy he is gone, Doug Free played pretty well based on the reports I've heard.

Last edited by Rob S : 04-04-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Campbell for a 4th????
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Jason Campbell for a 4th????
Yay!!! Boe!!!

Umm.....I would strongly consider it. If we do go Tebow or even Clausen, I think he would be better than Fitzpatrick to serve as the stop gap. Worth a 4th imo because God know Bills fans will be all about getting the rookie in there if Fitz is starting. With Campbell, I think it may ease the pressure on the staff to play the rook. Plus, for Chan Gailey (even tho he was a **** hire), Campell is a nice fit I would think.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

no (10)
Old 04-06-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Belated Dyngus Day, McGee!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bout a 5th ? :) Hi Guys. Go Bills.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

I'd think about it if it was a 5 : )
Old 04-10-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Here you go guys, this is how the draft is going to go! We're less than 2 weeks away :)

1.) Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
2.) Vladimir Ducasse, LT, UMass
3.) Linval Joseph, NT, ECU
4.) Jordan Shipley, WR, Texas
5.) Ciron Black, RT, LSU
6.) Rico McCoy, ST/LB/S, Tennessee
6.) Matt Kopa, OT, Stanford
7.) DeMarcus Granger, NT, Oklahoma
7.) Juice Williams, QB/WR, Illinois
Old 04-10-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

5.) Ciron Black, RT, LSU
I would be happy with this draft but IF Jimmy Clausen is still on the board when we draft at #9 and we pass on him, i truthfully do not know if i will be able to call the bills my favorite team anymore. I have been through a lot of terrible seasons as a bills fan but if we pass on Jimmy Clausen after passing on Oher, Orakpo, and Cushing last draft then it will be clear the bills are ignoring every opportunity to get better and i cannot support that.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Here you go guys, this is how the draft is going to go! We're less than 2 weeks away :)

5.) Ciron Black, RT, LSU

Ducasse isn't a LT imo
Joseph is a 34 DE
Shipley is slot
Black just sucks
McCoy is like 225
Who?
okay a back-up NT
Hell no

So no not really a fan other than pick 9 and the 3rd. 4th is okay.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Ducasse isn't a LT imo
Joseph is a 34 DE
Shipley is slot
Black just sucks
McCoy is like 225
Who?
okay a back-up NT
Hell no

So no not really a fan other than pick 9 and the 3rd. 4th is okay.
Well, Ducasse isn't exactly ideal, in an ideal world, Saffold will be there, but in the real world, he probably will be gone, haha. Ducasse on the other hand, he seems like a real road grader and a physical blocker and could be a solid solution at LT for one year and maybe we can select a pure LT in the 2011 draft, leaving us with a pretty damn solid line.

I like Joseph, but I also think that Al Woods could be a good pickup at NT.

Exactly, put him in the slot and line Hardy & Evans up on the outside.

I like Black, he is consistent and I bet you if absolutely forced to he could survive at LT for a year.

McCoy is a hard hitter, he may be undersized for a linebacker, but I could see him doing some good things on defense, but then again you're right because we already have Nic Harris, nevertheless, McCoy is a prospect that I do like.

Kopa is an underrated lineman, he lost his job due to injury, but when healthy he held his own against big time talent, he could be a Brad Butler type of steal.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If we take Clausen, the draft will be a win no matter what unless we just absolutely blow out 2-7 pick Michael Mitchell style.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
billybeejr
Rookie

billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Kelly's opinion doesn't really matter to the FO. If we draft Tebo at 9, I will renounce myself as a bills fan.

I would rather go OT at 9 and just not get a qb this year. Anyone else remember when Chad Jackson was supposed to be good?
billybeejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Looks like Lynch will be a goner before the end of draft weekend. What rd. choice would you be happy with? Honestly, I want a 3rd, but with the Holmes trade I doubt we get it......I really don't see much of a point in dealing Marshawn for a 4th or 5th unless someone real good falls.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks like Lynch will be a goner before the end of draft weekend. What rd. choice would you be happy with? Honestly, I want a 3rd, but with the Holmes trade I doubt we get it......I really don't see much of a point in dealing Marshawn for a 4th or 5th unless someone real good falls.
I personally would be estatic if we could get a third for him, or even package him and move up at some point in the draft, however I doubt we could get a third either, I actually think a 5th is the most likely scenerio after the Holmes trade too. I would agree that there is no point in that, and think the best option would be to try to work out a package deal to move up in the draft.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

I've read a couple rumors that Seattle may offer their 60th overall pick for him.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there was one thing we had on the rest of the division, it was a kickass secondary. They've certainly been doing work to negate that.
Not directly, but the point is I'm quite upset that Marshall is in the division, and Holmes isn't exactly pleasing.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 04-14-2010 at 05:16 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
If there was one thing we had on the rest of the division, it was a kickass secondary
No worries, McGee, The Sex is here to shut 'em down

How could you be worried?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote