Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-26-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
current needs (no particular order)

-QB
-LT
-RT
-TE
-WR?
-OLB
-OLB
-ILB

what can we do to make this team better?
Put depth on O-Line, DE and another ILB on the list too.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Our front 7 sucks so hard
Maybin is still the last guy off the ball 3 out of 4 snaps. Numbers 50, 93, 90, 99, and 53 can all be replaced next year, hopefully by guys with names that can make plays. Poor Ellison needs to find a 4-3 team, he does not fit the system. On a positive note, the offense looked competent, and the 8 million dollar man was actually thrown too, which affected the defense allowing other recievers to be freed up and make plays. Too bad Fitz started over throwing the ball in the 4th quarter... It was actually an entertaining game I thought... Front three are actually not to bad, and we have potential IMO, its the LB's that need a serious upgrade, IMO its that position that makes the 3-4 what it is, and we dont have the pieces, particularly at OLB.

Quote:
current needs (no particular order)

-QB Will Fitz change this? At least with him the offense looks capable.
-LT Bell did not look horrible, I actually thought he looked fairly competent yesterday, still needs work.
-RT YES, Green is horrible.
-TE Shawn Nelson? Stupar is not the answer, Nelson needs to show something when he gets back.
-WR? I we actually throw to our #1 then things open up, certainly would not hurt to have a legit #2, but Johnson is showing potential to be that guy, he really started reminded me of the reciever who single handedly destroyed LSU. Parrish is finally being utilized correctly. If Nelson can learn to read the blitz when he is the hot read we might be ok...
-OLB YES, Kelsey plays with heart, but like Ellison is in the wrong scheme.
-OLB YES...
-ILB Personally with Posluszny coming back I would not say so, Davis is good against the run, certainly need depth, Ayodele is a non factor, and Ellison is in the wrong scheme. Depth is needed...

what can we do to make this team better?
Needs for certain, a RT and 2 OLB's. Possible needs QB, LT, TE, and ILB depth, with QB and LT being fringe certain needs. Could need help at WR. What can we do, cut or trade Edwards, revamp the linebacking core, with the focus at OLB, cut or trade Stroud, cut or trade Green, trade Lynch for some value (draft), or stick with him and make it clear either way, and for the love of all that is holy; do not, do not waste a top draft pick for potential that is going to be coming off the bench, we need players not cheerleaders or luxury picks anymore.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing about Poz though is that he cannot stay healthy.
If you think we need depth, then we need SOLID depth because we can't continue playing Davis/Ayodele out there. Davis is slower than Dwan Edwards - I was at the home opener and saw him beat Davis down the field.

Also, as I see in your sig, you want to trade Lynch.
Obviously, his game has improved over the past two weeks. But why do you want to trade him over someone like Jackson? I'm undecided about what I want to do about the RB situation, so I just want to see from your POV.

so the needs in more of an order

-QB: I personally do not think Fitzpatrick will change this. He will get us nowhere in this league, as bad as it sounds. He's just not that quarterback who can take over a game. The sooner we get in some new talent here, the better.
-OLB
-RT
-OLB
-TE
-ILB
-LT
-WR

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you think we need depth, then we need SOLID depth because we can't continue playing Davis/Ayodele out there. Davis is slower than Dwan Edwards - I was at the home opener and saw him beat Davis down the field.

Edwards is ALWAYS making tackles downfield. I just wish he could get through the line like we saw in preseason :/

Anyway, there is talk about a 4-year extension for Kelsay. He's out of position but still our most competent LB, but are we seriously giving him another insane extension around $6 mil per?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I was reading Chris Brown's blog on the the Bills website, and totally corrected him on leaving out Terrence McGee's multi-TD game against Cincinnati in '05 in a post about players scoring multiple touchdowns including one on kickoffs, as Spiller did.

He fixed it one minute later and didn't even give me any props. What a dick, amiright?
Old 09-27-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Also, as I see in your sig, you want to trade Lynch.
Obviously, his game has improved over the past two weeks. But why do you want to trade him over someone like Jackson? I'm undecided about what I want to do about the RB situation, so I just want to see from your POV.

so the needs in more of an order

-QB: I personally do not think Fitzpatrick will change this. He will get us nowhere in this league, as bad as it sounds. He's just not that quarterback who can take over a game. The sooner we get in some new talent here, the better.
?
That certainly has been part of his career so far, but when he is on the field he does not need to be replaced and is one of the two best players in the front 7 if not the best. Davis is good vs. the run, and that is it, he certainly is a liability in coverage, living 600 miles away (and only seeing what the TV will allow me too), I will take your word for it (with total confidence), I would not be opposed to replacing him, we certainly need depth.
I love Lynch as a runner, I really do. His off the field crap has soured me on him, and I really am not sure he wants to stay here. Honestly I like the backfield in Buffalo, and if I was sure Lynch was going to resign and it was he and Spiller moving forward, I would be happy. But the backfield is the strength of this team, and I believe he is the piece that can be moved with the greatest return. Having said that, there needs to be a return, at least a third or the conversation is over. With a team like GB the conversation is a second right now. His contract is up after next season I believe, and I am not sure he is in for the long haul... In this case for me I believe that trading him while he is hot is for the best, because I dont see the long term gain of keeping him for a little while then losing him for nothing, or for less value.
I dont believe that Fitz is going to win us a super bowl either, unless we trade for the Steelers D... However, at least with him the offense is functional... Although he decided like Mallett to hand over the game without a fight in the 4th quarter. I would agree that the sooner the better in terms of the future at QB. Honestly I am a Luck fan, he just appears to be a professional QB, watching him play I see a guy with a great feel for the game. If we have the #1 pick and he declares hes the guy IMO at this moment in time. Second round any capable tackle who can at least man up the right side, or a pass rushing OLB with some natural ability. This team to me is all about the future, they are not going to be good this year of the next unless big changes happen, there are to many holes, but three or four years from now they can be something IMO if they make the right moves over the coarse of the next two off seasons.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Edwards is ALWAYS making tackles downfield. I just wish he could get through the line like we saw in preseason :/

Anyway, there is talk about a 4-year extension for Kelsay. He's out of position but still our most competent LB, but are we seriously giving him another insane extension around $6 mil per?
I personally would not give Kelsey an extension, but that is me, I would disagree and say Poz is the most competent LB when healthy, but I am sure to catch some flack for that...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Also, I was reading Chris Brown's blog on the the Bills website, and totally corrected him on leaving out Terrence McGee's multi-TD game against Cincinnati in '05 in a post about players scoring multiple touchdowns including one on kickoffs, as Spiller did.

He fixed it one minute later and didn't even give me any props. What a dick, amiright?
I agree. No props = deusche bag...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory X View Post
Hi guys!

I'm a new Buffalo Bills fan and I'm trying to find as much information as possible.

So some questions i have are....

What are the Bill's best player on offence and defence?
offense; Lee Evans, Eric Wood, C.J. Spiller, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson.
defense: Kyle Williams, Paul Posluszny, Jarius Byrd, Terrance McGhee, Leodis KcKelvin.

What type of offence and defence do the Bills run?
The offense... Hmm, sometimes spread, sometimes run heavy. Defense is a 3-4, so they say...
How are some of the younger players doing? (Maybin, Spiller)
Maybin = Nothing, Spiller showed a glimpse of his potential against NE. McKelvin is back from a leg injury and does not look to bad, although he got burned by Slater from NE this weekend on a over throw.
What are the strong points and weak points of this team.
Strong points; special teams, secondary, and running backs. Weak; tackles particularly RT, no QB who can win them the SB, the linebacking core is mostly out of position and washed up vets. There is a strong possiblity that there is no TE worth a crap on the roster.
Who are the biggest 'rivals' of this team?
The division.
I appreciate any information i can get, and please do not post 'b1lls suk l0l'.
This is all my opinion, and the best player on the team might be the punter, Moorman...
Old 09-27-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Somebody needs to find a video of Lynch having sex with the ball, or whatever it was that he was doing after that run.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Somebody needs to find a video of Lynch having sex with the ball, or whatever it was that he was doing after that run.
Agreed. Disappointingly the unarguable high point of our season.

So now what that Trent is gone? I really don't know how I feel with Fitzy starting

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
That certainly has been part of his career so far, but when he is on the field he does not need to be replaced and is one of the two best players in the front 7 if not the best. Davis is good vs. the run, and that is it, he certainly is a liability in coverage, living 600 miles away (and only seeing what the TV will allow me too), I will take your word for it (with total confidence), I would not be opposed to replacing him, we certainly need depth.

I personally think that we must address ILB early in the draft, if we do not in free agency. We've seen 3 straight games now, not to mention preseason, the LBs on this team getting torched in coverage. We have a good secondary (even though yesterday's performance doesn't really support this), but that means nothing if we can't stop those intermediate passes over the middle.

__________________________________________________ ______

I love Lynch as a runner, I really do. His off the field crap has soured me on him, and I really am not sure he wants to stay here. Honestly I like the backfield in Buffalo, and if I was sure Lynch was going to resign and it was he and Spiller moving forward, I would be happy. But the backfield is the strength of this team, and I believe he is the piece that can be moved with the greatest return. Having said that, there needs to be a return, at least a third or the conversation is over. With a team like GB the conversation is a second right now. His contract is up after next season I believe, and I am not sure he is in for the long haul... In this case for me I believe that trading him while he is hot is for the best, because I dont see the long term gain of keeping him for a little while then losing him for nothing, or for less value.

I agree with this about Lynch. He used to be my favorite player on this team, but once he had his 2? off the field incidents, his appeal quickly declined. I think that Lynch/Spiller could be a force to be reckoned with in the future, but this is only possible if Lynch is willing to resign. I would try to hammer out an extension with him right now, and if he doesn't seem willing, I would trade him like you said. Anything is better than nothing.

__________________________________________________ ______-

I dont believe that Fitz is going to win us a super bowl either, unless we trade for the Steelers D... However, at least with him the offense is functional... Although he decided like Mallett to hand over the game without a fight in the 4th quarter. I would agree that the sooner the better in terms of the future at QB. Honestly I am a Luck fan, he just appears to be a professional QB, watching him play I see a guy with a great feel for the game. If we have the #1 pick and he declares hes the guy IMO at this moment in time. Second round any capable tackle who can at least man up the right side, or a pass rushing OLB with some natural ability. This team to me is all about the future, they are not going to be good this year of the next unless big changes happen, there are to many holes, but three or four years from now they can be something IMO if they make the right moves over the coarse of the next two off seasons.

I like Luck too but after reading about him thinking of staying to get his degree, I'm not holding my breath waiting for him to declare for the draft
Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Agreed. Disappointingly the unarguable high point of our season.

So now what that Trent is gone? I really don't know how I feel with Fitzy starting
I think that goes to Steve Johnson's TD celebration yesterday

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-28-2010, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hilarious, if you want to see something else outside the sports world youtube the amazing race and watermelon, the second funniest thing to come out of the weekend.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I like Luck too but after reading about him thinking of staying to get his degree, I'm not holding my breath waiting for him to declare for the draft. I personally think that we must address ILB early in the draft, if we do not in free agency.
With Luck I have thought so too, and that is why I did not put him in my last mock. However I am starting to think he might, there is always the risk of injury, Locker is taking a hit in the draft stock department and there is always the Snead factor. The other thing in for me in watching Luck play is that he looks ready for the NFL, he has less to work on then most do coming into the league, he understands defenses very well, and actually manipulates them. Im not saying he's a probowl rookie if he declares, but I think he is ahead of the curve and has a better understanding of the game than many coming into the league. If he does not declare I think things get real interesting at this point if we pick where I believe we will.
As for ILB maybe we look at a guy like Hightower if he falls into the second as long as its a tremendous value pick, but I think there are too many more positions of higher value that need to be addressed first early in the draft, and think free agency provide a better option, at least temporarily.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone break down the Spiller situation for me?

He's rotting on my bench, but he picked up 18 points this week. But it doesn't sound like he had much of a workload. Is he going to be shelved all season or should I keep him on my bench?

Also, should I start him this week? I'm awfully thin bc of the bye week and whoever I would put in instead of CJ would get me around 7-10 points.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Can someone break down the Spiller situation for me?

He's rotting on my bench, but he picked up 18 points this week. But it doesn't sound like he had much of a workload. Is he going to be shelved all season or should I keep him on my bench?

Also, should I start him this week? I'm awfully thin bc of the bye week and whoever I would put in instead of CJ would get me around 7-10 points.
Lynch is getting most the carries with Freddy 2nd, CJ 3rd. CJ is playing most on 3rd down. So he is the 3rd down back and KR.
I would not start him against the Jets, no way.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Also, many Bills fans feel that one of the RBs will be traded, which will lead to more carries for Spiller.
If you're thinking about dumping him, I'd at least wait until the trade deadline

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
the LBs on this team getting torched in coverage.
Just to build on my point that Poz is not a weakness in the LB core, despite missing time to injury the last two years, he has led the team in tackles the last two years, and last season tied for the league lead in interceptions by a LB with three, and is a good coverage LB especially in the middle of the field.
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bi...icle204289.ece
Getting someone capable next to him is a need in this respect, especially when covering the intermediate and crossing routes. Our OLB's leave a bit to be desired as a whole...
Old 09-29-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Default Shawn Nelson...

Anyone feel Shawn Nelson will have an impact when he returns next week? Opinions...
Old 09-29-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I didn't have him pegged for any sort of breakout season and I don't think he'll put himself ahead of Stupar for most downs, especially with our weak tackles. But Fitz won't mind targeting him when he's out there and he can hopefully do some damage down the seam or hopefully by using his size. But I don't expect too much.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Just to build on my point that Poz is not a weakness in the LB core, despite missing time to injury the last two years, he has led the team in tackles the last two years, and last season tied for the league lead in interceptions by a LB with three, and is a good coverage LB especially in the middle of the field.
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bi...icle204289.ece
Getting someone capable next to him is a need in this respect, especially when covering the intermediate and crossing routes. Our OLB's leave a bit to be desired as a whole...
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that Posluszny is that great in coverage. He seems slower which in turn allows for passes to constantly be made in the flats against him. Again, this is just my opinion, with no hard evidence to support it lol

But yes, I agree that our OLBs are a HUGE liability to this team and both outside positions need to be addressed this offseason. I read on the Bills' message board that the team is considering offering Kelsay a $24 million extension. For what, I don't know. He is a liability against the pass, and clearly does not grasp the 3-4 defense. I've focused on him in the first 3 games and on multiple occasions he is out of position on run plays, leading to big chunks of yards on the ground. He's almost 30, if not 30 already, and his athleticism is already pretty bad. I think that we should dump him in the offseason, rather than giving him an extension. It makes NO sense to me whatsoever.

Quote:
Anyone feel Shawn Nelson will have an impact when he returns next week? Opinions...
I don't think he'll have that much of an impact. He showed flashes of being a good player last season, but I don't think he'll unseat Stupar as the starter, at least not yet.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A 4-year extension for Kelsay. Frankly, I love the man but the true fact of the matter is that he is not and will never be an elite 3-4 OLB. This Nix Regime has left me a truly befuddled Buffalo Bills fan....

Old 09-29-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Bills signed OLB Chris Kelsay to a four-year, $24 million extension through 2014.

HAHAHAHAHA, f--k us, f--k us.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* Ralphie complains that his team can't compete with the big market teams. It's ********. Green Bay can do it, and the Buffalo fans are just as strong. The reason they can't compete is the front office doesn't have a ******* clue how to run a team anymore.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
******* Ralphie complains that his team can't compete with the big market teams. It's ********. Green Bay can do it, and the Buffalo fans are just as strong. The reason they can't compete is the front office doesn't have a ******* clue how to run a team anymore.
While our fan bases are similar, there truly is no real comparison between the Packers and us. The divider being that the Packers have unarguably one of the strongest histories in the league, something that we clearly lack as a former AFL team. I look at the Packers as a glorified high school team. I mean that positively, it's a beautiful thing.