Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-29-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
While our fan bases are similar, there truly is no real comparison between the Packers and us. The divider being that the Packers have unarguably one of the strongest histories in the league, something that we clearly lack as a former AFL team. I look at the Packers as a glorified high school team. I mean that positively, it's a beautiful thing.
Yeah, the Packers actually being owned by the town of Green Bay only serves to further play into all that.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that Posluszny is that great in coverage. He seems slower which in turn allows for passes to constantly be made in the flats against him. Again, this is just my opinion, with no hard evidence to support it lol.
I know he's been playing the weakside, I dont know/haven't noticed him out in the flats alot when he has played but will keep an eye out for it this week if he plays. I still think he is best suited for the middle, and dropping into coverage in the middle of the field where he can read and react, in no way shape of form do I think he should be covering backs out in the flat or the flats themselves. He made plays in the middle of the field was the point I was trying to make, and used properly is one fewer piece of the front 7 that needs to be addressed. I also have a higher opinion of him than most I have talked too...
Old 09-30-2010, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
A 4-year extension for Kelsay. Frankly, I love the man but the true fact of the matter is that he is not and will never be an elite 3-4 OLB. This Nix Regime has left me a truly befuddled Buffalo Bills fan....
My post rage thoughts... Also my very pre-rage thoughts at the rumors that this was going to happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
HAHAHAHAHA, f--k us, f--k us.
My very thought when I heard the rumor became fact, minus the second f--k us...

While drafting Spiller was questionable by many including myself, I could see the reasoning behind the rest of the draft... However giving an out of postion player who is not capable of handling his new position a extension like this is non-sensical, and leads me to believe that the front office is as incapable as those of the past... Having said this I would like to throw my name in ring to be the next G.M. of this team and run on the platform that in the last four years I would have drafted Ngata over Whitner, would have taken Lynch and McKelvin too, Oher over Maybin, and although it might be detrimental to my campaigne Jimmy Clausen would have been the first rounder in 2010, although it would come down to Kindle, Cody or Gronkowski in the second, most likely Gronkowski having taken Clausen in the first... Thank you for your time :) "Poz51: At least we'd have Ngata and Oher!!"
Old 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you become the Bills' G.M., don't forget to hire the Bills fans here on SWDC ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
When you become the Bills' G.M., don't forget to hire the Bills fans here on SWDC ;)
Roger that! Could use some scouts worth a crap...
I was thinking the second part of my campaign, and a slogan going something like this: Poz51: "No wasteful Kelsey stimulus packages here, not now, not ever..."
Old 10-01-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Default Sum's it up...

This just about says it...
http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/sport...Bills-struggle
Old 10-01-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per text, the Bills have reached an injury settlement with Kawika Mitchell

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-03-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so close to not watching another game this year.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OKay i am going to watch the Jacksonville game and if we look like **** i am done for the year.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Parrish, drop
Evans, drop
Evans, drop
Moorman, punt
Old 10-03-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the most futile showcase of football since last week.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

this is a joke of an organization, from top to bottom.
I can't help but laugh at them. it's a comedy at the games, seeing all the fans just laughing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Spiller was really worth the 9th pick wasn't he? He looked really good on his 3 touches.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dudes.

Sabres!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

my new sig

Old 10-04-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

why did we let Wake leave B-lo with out a deal again? i forget was it because he wasn't better than Kelsay and Denney?
Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Spiller was really worth the 9th pick wasn't he? He looked really good on his 3 touches.
I'm just curious would Bills fans rather have taken at #9, assuming that management was too scared of Davis' complacency to take him top ten to play in Buffalo? Personally I'd have taken Dan Williams or Dez, but apparently I was much higher on both of them than the pros.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

I was clamoring for Alualu at 9 because I KNEW that the Jags were going to take him at 10 ;)

but really, I'm pretty sure I wanted Anthony Davis/Bryan Bulaga/Dan Williams.

Start from the trenches and work outward is my mentality. It kind of has to be since the Bills organization has disregarded the Oline for the past decade - and look where its gotten us. Ever since they drafted Mike Williams fourth overall, they haven't wanted to draft Olinemen at the top of the draft.

btw, rosebud, that is one of my favorite avatars on SWDC for some reason lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-05-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, if we can come away with Luck and sign or draft a LT we will still blow next year and get a top 5 pick. With that, we can address a stud WR and get another OT in rd. 2. We will still blow, but probably pick around 12. By then, however, hopefully Troup and Carrington have worked out and we can use this draft to fill in holes on defense. That my plan in an ideal world anyway. Our run defense sucks, but people forget that our NT of the future is on the bench right now. If he pans out that would help this defense out a ton.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:20 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I was clamoring for Alualu at 9 because I KNEW that the Jags were going to take him at 10 ;)

but really, I'm pretty sure I wanted Anthony Davis/Bryan Bulaga/Dan Williams.

Start from the trenches and work outward is my mentality. It kind of has to be since the Bills organization has disregarded the Oline for the past decade - and look where its gotten us. Ever since they drafted Mike Williams fourth overall, they haven't wanted to draft Olinemen at the top of the draft.

btw, rosebud, that is one of my favorite avatars on SWDC for some reason lol
Eh, I don't like Bulaga in the top ten, especially over a playmaker like CJ Spiller. Davis you've got those complacency and dedication questions that turned Mike Williams into the colossal bust he became. I'm with you on Dan Williams, although apparently none of the pros agreed with us since he fell all of the way to the 20s when i thought he was a top ten lock. Plus the difference between DW and Troup isn't as big as between Spiller and say Best or Arrellius Benn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Honestly, if we can come away with Luck and sign or draft a LT we will still blow next year and get a top 5 pick. With that, we can address a stud WR and get another OT in rd. 2. We will still blow, but probably pick around 12. By then, however, hopefully Troup and Carrington have worked out and we can use this draft to fill in holes on defense. That my plan in an ideal world anyway. Our run defense sucks, but people forget that our NT of the future is on the bench right now. If he pans out that would help this defense out a ton.
I think your D will get it together faster than that provided you find a pass rusher somewhere. I really like Troup and Carrington and those two should anchor a really good DL with a studly secondary back there. The offense needs two tackles, a QB and some young WRs,but at least you have a running game, interior OL and a legit #1 WR for now.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Dudes.

Sabres!
Lot of talk in Canada about them winning the division, and being legit cup contenders!! Then again Don Cherry is their official spokesperson...
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
why did we let Wake leave B-lo with out a deal again? i forget was it because he wasn't better than Kelsay and Denney?
This franchise has an inability to do any sort of forward thinking...
Old 10-05-2010, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm just curious would Bills fans rather have taken at #9, assuming that management was too scared of Davis' complacency to take him top ten to play in Buffalo? Personally I'd have taken Dan Williams or Dez, but apparently I was much higher on both of them than the pros.
Jimmy Clausen, although apparently he would have been available at 41. Davis would have at least been a sign that they are trying to make an effort to fix a major problem, rather than to continue to ignore it... Davis and Clausen in the first and second would have been a wet dream for me personally... Williams for me was too much of a one year wonder, and would have reminded me of Maybin in that respect, Dez I would have been skeptical but understood, although I dont think he would have liked coming to Buffalo... The only other guy I really would have rather have was Brandon Graham and if Davis or Clausen was not the guy, I honestly think I would rather have Graham, and honestly that is who I would have went with in that situation.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I strongly endorse this plan of action moving forward, especially if a guy like Sherrod or Love (probably not..) fall into the second.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

So Lynch is gone now :/
I was hoping for more than a 4th, considering the rumors of not only Seattle, but Green Bay and Philly being interested as well. I think we could have held on to him up until the bye week and gotten more. At least we got some compensation.

But I am now saddened and going to work depressed

Quote:
Quote: