Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 05-08-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it!!
Old 05-08-2014, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smart trade. Going for it this year, good draft to do so.

Last edited by Poz51 : 05-08-2014 at 07:50 PM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent trade, you can tell a new owner is in charge. IMO, we stole the pick from Cleveland, but Cleveland just does it year after year.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Kouandjo, Moses, Bitonio, ASJ, KVN, FILO, Amaro, d. Lawrence, there will be another impact starter on the board at 41, all 1st round caliber players.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well. We better make playoffs and EJ better not suck. As much as I didn't really want to trade up for a WR, I still can't help but be excited. Funny how that works.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I normally hate when people change their views on things after the fact, but at the same time it's just not worth it to not be excited, Sammy was one of my favorite players in the draft and we rarely end up with those guys, so this rules!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:35 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well. We better make playoffs and EJ better not suck. As much as I didn't really want to trade up for a WR, I still can't help but be excited. Funny how that works.
Right? I mean, we'll only be losing out on the 32 pick next year so this has to be a win!
Old 05-08-2014, 11:40 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

I'm gonna say kouandijo at 41. Though in not opposed to ASJ or Amaro. One of those three would be win.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
I'm gonna say kouandijo at 41. Though in not opposed to ASJ or Amaro. One of those three would be win.
I love Kouandjio, but his knee must have kept him out of round 1, so it's hard to judge where he should be picked. OL should be a priority though. Moses, Su'a-Filo or a TE.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really want ASJ, but with Seattle now picking at 40, I don't think he lasts.
Gotta go with a tackle here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want a tackle. Take any of them, basically. Although Amaro would be tempting, I guess. This really feels like a watershed year for the current regime...seems like it is going to be playoffs or bust with the new owner coming in. And if we are going to make the playoffs, EJ needs all the help he can get because he isn't ever going to be a 'put the team on his back and win despite the terrible talent around him' kind of QB.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Yeah, QB is our achilles heel, everything rests on Manual's shoulders and if he fails, we don't have a first to get a new QB next year.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really hoping Bitonio would fall. With our line in shambles, to draft someone as versatile as Bitonio would be an absolute miracle

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I really want ASJ, but with Seattle now picking at 40, I don't think he lasts.
Gotta go with a tackle here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I just want a tackle. Take any of them, basically. Although Amaro would be tempting, I guess. This really feels like a watershed year for the current regime...seems like it is going to be playoffs or bust with the new owner coming in. And if we are going to make the playoffs, EJ needs all the help he can get because he isn't ever going to be a 'put the team on his back and win despite the terrible talent around him' kind of QB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Really hoping Bitonio would fall. With our line in shambles, to draft someone as versatile as Bitonio would be an absolute miracle
Kouandjio would be great if the knee is ok, although Washington should snag him quickly if the knee checks out. Seattle picking right before us increases the chances of at least 1 TE being off the board, although they have a big WR need. Bitonio really seems like a Marrone type of guy to me.
I would love any of the 4 to be the pick in rd. 2.

I really think you are on to something Rob, I would be surprised if both picks are not OL and TE, maybe OL and a Defender. OL feels like the #1 priority to me
Old 05-09-2014, 01:53 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think we can get for Stevie?

Old 05-09-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
What do you guys think we can get for Stevie?
Per Schefter: Filed to ESPN: 49ers trading a conditoonal 2015 4th-round pick to Buffalo for WR Stevie Johnson, per sources. Pick can become a 3rd.

THIS APPARENTLY!

Old 05-09-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

I guess we didn't need him for all the "win now" people keep talking about.

We better knock the rest of this draft out of the park...
Old 05-09-2014, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though he had his ups and downs here, I'm gonna miss him.

He brought a personality and swagger to this team that we haven't had in here. Some of you may have disliked it, but I loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:

He brought a personality and swagger to this team that we haven't had in here. Some of you may have disliked it, but I loved it.
I feel you on this.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Kouandjo is a great pick, day 1 starter at RT.

To top it off he's pissed, hopefully not that he's coming to Buffalo, that he was passed on for so long. Looked like it to me.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I liked Stevie Alot, his cap number next year, hamstring issues, and compensation return, made this a smart move. He'll fit in well in SF. Good deal for all involved. I appreciate his time here and wish him well.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Yeeeeeeeee! Very happy with the second pick. Kouandijo will make this line much better. Two brand new starters just like that. The fact that we picked up an extra pick in the process made it all the more better.

Gaaaaahhhhh... I was gonna say we should now trade up for Amaro but he's a Jet.

F it. Gabe Jackson or Scott Crichton in the third. Troy Niklas too but I think he'll be gone.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Kouandjo is a great pick, day 1 starter at RT.

To top it off he's pissed, hopefully not that he's coming to Buffalo, that he was passed on for so long. Looked like it to me.
Nah. That's just his demeanor. Literally always like that from what I've seen in interviews.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nah. That's just his demeanor. Literally always like that from what I've seen in interviews.
Then I like him even more! I have not seen any interviews of his... He still didn't seem to be too happy about his draft position. I like the way this draft is going a lot.

Last edited by Poz51 : 05-09-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

I understand Brown, Borland my preference if they went that route...
Brooks would have been nice value wise too.

Last edited by Poz51 : 05-09-2014 at 09:18 PM.