Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 08-18-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hargrove is not getting cut
Old 08-18-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
hargrove is not getting cut
Well not now. Things were different when that was posted.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 08-18-2007 at 07:19 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i kno, i was gonna add that hes not getting cut b/c of denny's injury but i was too lazy to edit it
Old 08-21-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I saw the first pre season game and Poz was amazing.. how did he fare in the second one? i really like this guy

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
I saw the first pre season game and Poz was amazing.. how did he fare in the second one? i really like this guy
He was pretty good. All the LBers that started (Poz, Ellison, Wire) impressed me and all made run stopping plays at the line. That's especially good to see from Ellison, who needs to be more of a force in addition to his pass defending skills.
Wire looks like he's made a great transition to LB, I love it. Smart guy with some good intensity.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
He was pretty good. All the LBers that started (Poz, Ellison, Wire) impressed me and all made run stopping plays at the line. That's especially good to see from Ellison, who needs to be more of a force in addition to his pass defending skills.
Wire looks like he's made a great transition to LB, I love it. Smart guy with some good intensity.
i didnt even know they moved Coy to linebacker... im pretty sure it will be Ellison Poz Crowell on opening day day though.. which isnt bad because i actualyl really like all 3

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 08-21-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
i didnt even know they moved Coy to linebacker... im pretty sure it will be Ellison Poz Crowell on opening day day though.. which isnt bad because i actualyl really like all 3
For sure it will be, Coy is just the primary backup that started with Crowell out.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

We signed Al Wallace to fill our void at backup DE. A much needed move even if he ends up further down the depth chart later in the year.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

i heard Tyler Brayton might get cut...if so we need to sign him
Old 08-22-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

ya man, things arent looking good right now on the DL. Maybe I have just big assumptions, but im really tthinking that McCargo is going to blossom this year. No idea where this is coming from, but its just a feeling. Other than that Im banking on Schobel to be like last year, aswell as Kelsay the same. So knows at this point.

Pos has been looking GREAT. I am very pleased with that.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Bills are preparing to sign DE Aaron Schobel to a massive contract extension.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

That would be sick if we could lock up Schobel. Definitely the difference maker on our defense.
Anybody watching the game tonight? Moulds back in Buffalo. Makes me cringe seeing him in a Titans uniform.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Our defense is awful. I know it won't work out, but I'm totally for letting Greer start.

Also, Fred Jackson is simply amazing. It's impossible not to love him, running hard and making guys miss like that, it's really refreshing.

One more thing - Derek Schouman. He's caught a few short passes the past two games and has seemed pretty hard to take down after the catch, realy stretching some good gains out of it. I'm a Cieslak fan but I'm really warming up to Schouman.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...dpay_0825.html

Willis had 3, Henry had 9; Will the trend keep decreasing or can Lynch manage double digits?
Old 08-25-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

i dont understand the Jackson Hype, hes playing against 3rd stringers most of the time....

Youboty WILL be the number 2 this season...

and yay...(old news) we signed Al Wallace and extended Schobel
Old 08-25-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
i dont understand the Jackson Hype, hes playing against 3rd stringers most of the time....

Youboty WILL be the number 2 this season...

and yay...(old news) we signed Al Wallace and extended Schobel
What do you mean by hype?

He's been exciting and I hope he makes the team, but it's not like people are calling for great things from him. He's been impressive, even if it was against 3rd stringers. There's no hype, just praise for how good he's been in whatever time he's gotten.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

so yur gonna act like people on the buffalo bills message boards aren't acting as if Jackson is our future back?

[by hype, i meant by buffalo bills fans]
Old 08-25-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
so yur gonna act like people on the buffalo bills message boards aren't acting as if Jackson is our future back?

[by hype, i meant by buffalo bills fans]
Well this is the only one I visit, and lately I've had half the posts in here, so no, I haven't seen people doing that. :)
Old 08-26-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

The exremly succesfull National Fantasy League is done its first season and is now looking for more participants.. its actaully really fun and pretty cool... please atleast check out the fantasy thread sign up.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 08-26-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

This is a far better explanation... thanks Buck

You guys should all go the Fantasy Section and sign up for the National Fantasy League Signups 2nd season. It's basically a simulation league and if you're unfamiliar with what that is. You create a player, make yourself or make someone up and you get to make up everything about him. Position, size, strengths, weaknesses, college. You will then be entered into the draft. It doesn't ask for a huge commitment. You can just sign up and check whenever you want. But if you're like me, you'll get attached and get really into it. Just go to that thread and signup, it explains everything in further detail. It'll be a lot of fun. If you have any further question about it just ask me.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 08-28-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Pats get bye before Bills again

August 27, 2007
Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:55 PM ET | Link

PATS GET BYE BEFORE BILLS AGAIN!: As I was making my way through the schedule to try to assess how many wins the Bills could secure this season I noticed that the Patriots, for what I believe is the fifth time in six years, will get the benefit of a bye before they play Buffalo. This year New England gets a bye in week 10 before coming to Buffalo to play the Bills in week 11 on Nov. 18. Super, just super.
---

This is something I have noticed as well. Kind of lame.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5138

CUTS CUTS CUTS!!!

Manning and Reggie Lewis kinda surprising but nothing really unexpected.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In seperate cuts made to satisfy the NFL's 75 man limit, WR Felton Huggins, OT Walter Stith (simply huge, I really liked him), and everyones favorite local S Jon Corto, were cut. Also Aaron Merz was placed on the IR.

Sorry McGee.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Looking at other cuts made, I'd be ecstatic if Bills management would sign Marcus Maxey (cut by Chiefs), Mike Jones (cut by Chargers) or Orien Harris (Cut by Browns).

Last edited by fischbowl : 08-28-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
In seperate cuts made to satisfy the NFL's 75 man limit, WR Felton Huggins, OT Walter Stith (simply huge, I really liked him), and everyones favorite local S Jon Corto, were cut. Also Aaron Merz was placed on the IR.

Sorry McGee.
It's ok. He's still no Jim Leonhard.