Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 08-28-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as long as my boy thad washington doesnt get cut...
Old 08-28-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
as long as my boy thad washington doesnt get cut...
Stamer's better :)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills and the Bulls in the same night! Hooray for name similarity and general awesomeness/perennial ineptitude!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Rejoice!
Brad Butler is the starting RG!
He's looked the best to me and I really like the move.

also - Ellison is out indefinitely with his high ankle sprain. This puts Coy into the lineup. He had a good preseason, let's see how he does. I think he's transitioned very well so far.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WASHINGTON GOT CUT...

he better be on the practice squad
Old 09-02-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Rejoice!
Brad Butler is the starting RG!
He's looked the best to me and I really like the move.

also - Ellison is out indefinitely with his high ankle sprain. This puts Coy into the lineup. He had a good preseason, let's see how he does. I think he's transitioned very well so far.
Oh man, any word on how long Ellison is out for. I just dont feel safe with Coy at WLB. I dont think hes big enough or strong enough.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

"It's not good. It's going to be a while," coach Dick Jauron said Sunday.

I understand the worry about Coy, but it's not like we weren't already working with an undersized LB with Ellison. We might miss his coverage skills a bit though, even if Coy has been a safety throughout his pro career.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
"It's not good. It's going to be a while," coach Dick Jauron said Sunday.

I understand the worry about Coy, but it's not like we weren't already working with an undersized LB with Ellison. We might miss his coverage skills a bit though, even if Coy has been a safety throughout his pro career.
Ya thats right. But i just dont feel safe with Coy trying to play the run too.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

we should sign darnell bing
Old 09-02-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
we should sign darnell bing
I would, but I dont think we need anymore help at S. I never even knew he was cut. Someone wil jump on him pretty quickley.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think about Dhani Jones? Whats the deal with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Alston was also cut. I was reading about him, and it said that he would fit very well in a cover-2 defense. He was drafted in the 3rd round last year. What do you think about him too?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-02-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

john alston???
on madden his overall is 74...and if u move him to DE..it becomes a 92 lol

bing can also play OLB

so bing or alston ill be happy with
Old 09-02-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
john alston???
on madden his overall is 74...and if u move him to DE..it becomes a 92 lol

bing can also play OLB

so bing or alston ill be happy with
lol, lets sign him, convert him to a DE, and trade him for a run-stuffing DT.

If only we could to that

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-03-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
lol, lets sign him, convert him to a DE, and trade him for a run-stuffing DT.

If only we could to that
lol, yeah i when ever i start a franchise with a horrible team, i always use him as trade bait
Old 09-06-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Webster is the starter, correct?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Jason Webster is the starter, correct?
As of now, yes. But if anything from the preseason carries over (which it never does with Jabari), then Greer can easily overtake him.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshawn Lynch isn't hitting the holes fast enough. I hope he picks it up soon because I'd hate to label him a bust
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

are u serious?
Lynch is running hard

i hope Everett is alright.....serious injury there
Old 09-09-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Derek Schouman might be called up for week 2 as a 3rd TE
Old 09-09-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I spoke way too soon about Lynch. I apologize
Old 09-09-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I didn't expect us to be able to pass too well on Denver but still. Lee Evans needs to get the ball more. 2 catches for 5 yards!?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Huge collapse by the defense in the last two minutes to lose that game for us. if we can't win these games then I have to think we're going 5-11 this year. I'm so mad right now. At least John McCargo got a sack today
Old 09-09-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

well Lee Evans will be the reason i lose my fantasy game today....

our offense (aside from Lynch) looked like an absolute Joke today
esp the blocking...or the lack of blocking
Old 09-09-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game today. Both teams made some mistakes, but both teams had guys show flashes. You guys appear to have a S.T.U.D. in Lynch. That TD, and his 4th down run were spectacular. I wasn't a huge fan going into the draft of his, I mean, I thought he would be good, but not amazing. Now I'm not so sure. He looked great out there. Kept pounding it in and punishing our D. I wouldn't be too worried about the rest of the season, Denver is always good at those last minute drives, and it's not like Lee Evans is gonna be shut down like that again. I don't know if either of these teams will make a lot of noise, but I see .500 or 9-7 in the Bills future and somewhere between 8-8 and 10-6 for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote