Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-09-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
over or under 50 yards rushing for lynch
it really depends on how our passing game comes along... cause if we allow you guys to stack it up in the box and give us only quick stuff...were done.. we need to get some big 30+ yard receving plays... if that happens over

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
it really depends on how our passing game comes along... cause if we allow you guys to stack it up in the box and give us only quick stuff...were done.. we need to get some big 30+ yard receving plays... if that happens over
ya i think that we will double evans really

or just have ike covering him with smith over the top

i think the steelers will squeak it out though because i think it will come down tot he running games
Old 09-09-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
ya i think that we will double evans really

or just have ike covering him with smith over the top

i think the steelers will squeak it out though because i think it will come down tot he running games
Lynch and that left side of our line looked really good today.. our offensive line is definalty improved... let Losman get in a rythm its early in the season. I think lynch will do very well because he is a tuff runner

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-09-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all im saying is i think that losman will have to win the game..and i cant see that happening.. i say like 20-17 steelers
Old 09-09-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I couldnt go to the game today because I had practise today, but after practise, after about 7.00 tonite, a few of us went to Denny's in Hamburg over here, and a lady was there who worked at Buffalo Genreal Hospital, and she said that she was around Kevin Everrit at BGH, and said that it is most likely a broken neck. I dont know true this is, but she claims to have been there. She kept telling us to pray for him. She said it will probably be it for him playing football, and may be luck to do anything athletically for the rest of his life. I hope it isnt like this. Everybody pray for him. I hate to see this. I could see watching the game, that the minute he hit Hixon, his body dropped- his arms dropped and leg collapsed, didnt look good. God Bless Him!

As for the game. I was only able to catch the first half, but from what I saw:
-JP looks like the same old JP right now. I wasnt impressed with him at all. Im gonna give him 2 more outings like this, then enter Trent Edwards.
-Early on I liked the way Langston Walker looked. I thought he made some good blocks, and helped out alot, especailly when JP was moving around out of the pocket.
- I wouldnt blame the DT. I thought they played pretty well. I dont consider the amount of tackles one has enough to determine how well they played. Travis Henry rushed for 139 yards, and I belive that on the option that Denver ran in the 1st he gained about 35 yards. So take that away, thats around 100 yards give or take a few. I think that is allright considering Denver's running history. I thought they played pretty well. It looked to me that Buffalo is ttrying to take an edge of having the DT especially eat up blockers, because it looked to me that Pos had many tackles being one on one with the RB.
-I thought Pos looked good. Was always around the ball. Not sure how many tackles exactly, but I would say over 10 for sure. He looked shredding blocks, and filling the holes. I was pretty impressed with him. Coy didnt actually look that bad either.
-Marshawn Lynch. What can I say. I dont look at his yards as a measure of success in this one. The way he battled was incrediable. There were several times where he should have been down behind the line, then bounced forward for about 4 yards. Especailly the play where I believe it was on 4th down, when he got licked by DJ Williams and lost his helmet, and still ran forward to get the first down. Gret game by him, Im not worried the slightest.
-Buffalo just doesnt know how to win. The one that sticks out to me was when Brad Butler gets called for procedure on the FG attempt. Would have been a 53 yarder, which I had faith in Lindell, then turns it into a 58 yarder. they turn to JP to run a screen which gets picked. Stupid misakes that cost the game.
-Ko Simpson probaby broke his ankle. Well, thats what it looked like to me on TV. Didnt look good at all. His ankle was rolled on and was on the side of his leg was fell. DAMN!

PS. SuperKevin I dont like the quote under your sig. What thread is that from?
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
PS. SuperKevin I dont like the quote under your sig. What thread is that from?
Don't worry about it. I'm getting rid of it soon anyway
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how about McGee doing his best impression of Kiwaukee today...
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone forsee us combing the practice squads for some OLB help now that we are down to our 3rd string OLB in Haggan?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Anyone forsee us combing the practice squads for some OLB help now that we are down to our 3rd string OLB in Haggan?
YUP! Sure do!!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
YUP! Sure do!!
The only signifigant practice squad player I can see us considering is Jon Alston off the Raiders practice squad.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
The only signifigant practice squad player I can see us considering is Jon Alston off the Raiders practice squad.
when did they get Alston?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

K i may be behind but what happend to ellison?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-10-2007, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually quite pleased with the game although I would have perfered a win. I was real concerned that Lynch might just be a flop after the preseason but that concern is gone. He's going to be special.
We still need to upgrade the OL and WR positions but staying with Denver, a playoff contender bodes well for this young team's future.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:36 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
K i may be behind but what happend to ellison?
Got hurt in the preseason
Old 09-10-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Well, I guess what that woman at the Denny's I went to was telling the truth about Kevin Everitt. Heres the update.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7207544
Old 09-10-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope that most of this is precautionary and Everett walks again, that would be too sad.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

god i sure hope everet is ok my prayers will be with him
Old 09-10-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Crazy scenario here guys. How would you all feel moving John Wendling to backup OLB while Coy Wire is out? Both play a very similar style of aggressive play. Then you call preseason and training camp star Jon Corto up to backup Jim Leonhard
Old 09-11-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my thoughts and prayers are with kevin everett and his family. u never want to imagine something like this could happen playin the game of football and im sure its shocking to many of us.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Visholm
Rookie

Visholm hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hi just want pay sympathy to you **** and especially Kevin Everett.. I just so sad to see some thing like that happen, no matter who it is.. Just hope he comes back from this nasty injury, even though it's not looking good..
Kevin you are in my prayers.. Keep fighting!!!

"It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner." Vince Lombardi GBP coach SB I & II
R.I.P Reggie White 26-12-04
Visholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, i wanna see Wendling start at safety,
and at OLB, i wanna see Haggan....
Old 09-11-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
man, i wanna see Wendling start at safety,
and at OLB, i wanna see Haggan....
I don't think Wendling's coverage skills are good enough yet to throw him in as a starting safety but his run stopping abilities could make him a valuable OLB while we are thin
Old 09-11-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats tru, his nfl draft profile says he could play at OLB in a cover2/tampa2 defense
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaMont Thompson is still available at S. Who else is available?

BTW, I want to see more of Haggan and LB. He seemed to have a pretty good game on sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm dead serious. If The coaching staff wants to make the smart move Wendling will play backup OLB and we'll search the practice squads for a valuable young safety