Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-11-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Wendling ever played LB? Such as in HS or College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Has Wendling ever played LB? Such as in HS or College?
At Wyoming he played at the line of scrimmage a lot and was mainly used in run support
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We mine as well try him out then.

BTW, How long are Wire/Webster out for?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-11-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We mine as well try him out then.

BTW, How long are Wire/Webster out for?
No idea. I'll try to find out
Old 09-11-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think webster is out for the year...he broke his arm......

looks like he was a bad pickup something i kept saying on the Buffalo Bills MB all offseason, but everyone flamed me for it....
Old 09-11-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
i think webster is out for the year...he broke his arm......

looks like he was a bad pickup something i kept saying on the Buffalo Bills MB all offseason, but everyone flamed me for it....
As much as I want to doubt anyone thinking Webster was a great pickup, there is no place quite like the BB message board for snap judgments with no intellectual basis. I only pop in sporadically, but I usually am able to find a good handful of posts that drive me away for a while.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, in the midst of all the injuries ther have been a few tarnsactions going on.

We brought in Michael Gaines earlier and then brought back Murphy.
Simpson and Everett on IR
We now have released Eric Powell (meaning only Schobel, Kelsay, and Neil are our DE's right now).

We have two open spots on the roster. We currently only have 3 DE and 5 LB active. Denney I still have no idea what his timetable is to return. Most of our hurt guys are out indefinitely and I'm not sure what to expect, but we have room to make a move.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Alright, in the midst of all the injuries ther have been a few tarnsactions going on.

We brought in Michael Gaines earlier and then brought back Murphy.
Simpson and Everett on IR
We now have released Eric Powell (meaning only Schobel, Kelsay, and Neil are our DE's right now).

We have two open spots on the roster. We currently only have 3 DE and 5 LB active. Denney I still have no idea what his timetable is to return. Most of our hurt guys are out indefinitely and I'm not sure what to expect, but we have room to make a move.
Its official. Heard on WGR a little while ago that Ko Simpson and Jason Webster were put on IR. Man, thats a huge blow. Here comes Youboty. To be honest, I think he'll be allright. I would have been satisfied with him starting last week.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Webster part is news to me, so make that 3 open spots. Swanson brought back up, maybe? I'm not sure who's available or what we're looking for.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

We should consider signing Nick Greisen to a contract if we're looking for another OLB. He's a guy who was starting only a few years ago and now is still a free agent.

Bryan Scott is a player who comes to mind as a safety we could sign as well
Old 09-12-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

We did indeed sign Scott, as well as DE Copeland Bryan.
Full roster now, I guess.

And from what I've heard, and probably most of you have as well since we're all up on CB's blog, DiGiorgio might start on the weak side.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Ok I'm a realist so I'm not expecting any sort of miracle win over Pittsburgh this week. Our defense is incredibly thin at this point and I don't think we have the defensive speed to hang with Willie Parker and Santonio Holmes. My only hopes are for another positive performance from Marshawn Lynch and for Lee Evans to have at least 6 catches and 80 yards
Old 09-13-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Ok I'm a realist so I'm not expecting any sort of miracle win over Pittsburgh this week. Our defense is incredibly thin at this point and I don't think we have the defensive speed to hang with Willie Parker and Santonio Holmes. My only hopes are for another positive performance from Marshawn Lynch and for Lee Evans to have at least 6 catches and 80 yards
I met Marshawn Lynch at Mckinley Mall last night. That was sick. The manis JACKED!!! His shoulder are huge. never pictured him to be that big.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

did you get his autograph? Or did you just walk by him?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

With Webster officially on IR, Bills sign LB Leon Joe, who is familiar with Fewell.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Has anyone ever seen Joe play?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Has anyone ever seen Joe play?
He used to play for University of Maryland
Old 09-16-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

We SUCKED today. WTF is going on?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

easy, our offense cannot sustain drives, forcing our defense on the field for too long

Actually, im aiming for the #1 overal pick, and the QB from Kentucky (woodsen)
Old 09-16-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

what about Brohm? I dont really watch college football much (I plan on watching more), but what are each of their assets and flaws? (woodson and brohm)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Whhaaaaaaaaaat??

QB? First round? Not a chance. Even if JP does absolutely terrible his whole year, it's still not going to happen. There's a very simple reason for this, I'd expect you all to know what it is.

And no, it is not OK to root for us to lose.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

more rebuilding?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

"It" has a name.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Trent Edwards?
i dont see him being the future imo
Old 09-16-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Trent Edwards?
i dont see him being the future imo
He's a good enough option to be the future to not draft a first round QB this coming draft. He was first day QB, we loved how late we got him, and he has done nothing but impress. The Bills don't share the same feelings that you do on our need for a QB, I promise.

On that note, let's go JP! Prove them all wrong!!