Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-16-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know you heard this a million times but ill say it again....lynch is gonna be a stud in this league for a long time
Old 09-16-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i know you heard this a million times but ill say it again....lynch is gonna be a stud in this league for a long time
Didn't look all that studly today, but then again the whole team sucked it up big time.

I seriously think we're going to be this years Oakland Raiders. We have the worst offense in the league by far at this point
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Didn't look all that studly today, but then again the whole team sucked it up big time.

I seriously think we're going to be this years Oakland Raiders. We have the worst offense in the league by far at this point
I actually dis agree with you... he sitll looked great i thought... our offensive line played horrible.. we had no passing game but he still got yards when i thgouth nothign was there.. he runs with great pateince already...

GOT DAM we have teh injury bug this year... if this keeps going im gonna lose the NFLDC Biggest loser thingy

And sorry i agree with your second statement... our offence is terrible... Lee evans has 4 catches in two games....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Last edited by HoopsDemon12 : 09-16-2007 at 11:09 PM.
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hope you guys can give the Pats a run next week. Kevin Everett God Bless you man, good luck with recovery. Your organization is great for running a fire drill scenario of that however eerie that is KUDOS for that. Good luck next week.

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbrad08 View Post
Hope you guys can give the Pats a run next week.
If by give the Pats a run, you mean not let them score 50 points, then yeah I hope we give them a run too......however I'm still not very optimistic
Old 09-17-2007, 02:14 AM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

As thin as the defense is I dont think it played to bad. They just wore out in the second half.
Are offense is another story. WE HAVE GOT TO GET THE BALL IN LEE EVANS HANDS!! Four catches in two games is BS. I dont think we'll win next sunday but the offense needs to make a statement next sunday. Im looking for a big game from Evans and Parrish. Losman needs to start going deep to strech the field that way some of the focus can be taken away from Lynch.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

So far after two games here is my observation:

A) Paul Posluszny and Angelo Crowell have as advertised and better. I havent even noticed who the 3rd LB, and right now it doesnt matter. If they can get and sort of play from the DT this will be one of the best run stopping Defense's in the league.
B) Nothing from the DT. Absolutely nothing. If I was Perry Fewell, I would tell them to drop and grab ankles. At leas they would be productive in creating a large pile and keeping blockers off the LB's. That is all I have to say about them.
C) OL has been pretty good. I think they have done well. I would say that they are having a problem with pass blocking. I like the way they have opened up the holes. I think so far Langston Walker has done very well. I like the way he has been playing.
D) WR has been garbage. Ill throw TE in there too. Blame it on Losman....i wouldnt. At time Losman looks to have the time, yet no one to throw to. They have to do a better job. Either way the Bills need to adress this position. They need more weapons at this spot.
E) QB. After thinking about it, I think I have put too much on JP this early on. Granted he faced one of the best secondaries of all time with Denver, and then a D in Pitsburgh. It wont get any easier going against NE, NY and DAL. I was the first to bash im, but after watching a little closer, I see that he has the time to make plays, but nothing is open down field. Granted they are playing great defense, but the WR have to do their part toget open. I will ease up on JP for now. Give hima few more weeks.
E) DB's. Help is needed, but hasnt been as bad as it seems. Leonhard I think is trying real hard and playing well. I dont know what else to say.

Things I like
- Marshawn Lynch
-Linebackers
-OL
-Bend but dont break defense. If they had any offense to ustain drives they had a shot at beating the Steelers. I like this mentality. Would work because they don't have enough PLAY MAKERS. I would love to see Dan Connor the more I think of it. More so than a stud DT. Taking a stud DT in the 1st round, probably wont have him starting anyways. I would push to trade for one or via FA.

So far this is my breakdown of the two games.Some good things, and some bad.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post

A) Paul Posluszny and Angelo Crowell have as advertised and better. I havent even noticed who the 3rd LB, and right now it doesnt matter. If they can get and sort of play from the DT this will be one of the best run stopping Defense's in the league.
B) Nothing from the DT. Absolutely nothing. If I was Perry Fewell, I would tell them to drop and grab ankles. At leas they would be productive in creating a large pile and keeping blockers off the LB's. That is all I have to say about them.
C) OL has been pretty good. I think they have done well. I would say that they are having a problem with pass blocking. I like the way they have opened up the holes. I think so far Langston Walker has done very well. I like the way he has been playing.
D) WR has been garbage. Ill throw TE in there too. Blame it on Losman....i wouldnt. At time Losman looks to have the time, yet no one to throw to. They have to do a better job. Either way the Bills need to adress this position. They need more weapons at this spot.
E) QB. After thinking about it, I think I have put too much on JP this early on. Granted he faced one of the best secondaries of all time with Denver, and then a D in Pitsburgh. It wont get any easier going against NE, NY and DAL. I was the first to bash im, but after watching a little closer, I see that he has the time to make plays, but nothing is open down field. Granted they are playing great defense, but the WR have to do their part toget open. I will ease up on JP for now. Give hima few more weeks.
E) DB's. Help is needed, but hasnt been as bad as it seems. Leonhard I think is trying real hard and playing well. I dont know what else to say.

Things I like
- Marshawn Lynch
-Linebackers
-OL
-Bend but dont break defense. If they had any offense to ustain drives they had a shot at beating the Steelers. I like this mentality. Would work because they don't have enough PLAY MAKERS. I would love to see Dan Connor the more I think of it. More so than a stud DT. Taking a stud DT in the 1st round, probably wont have him starting anyways. I would push to trade for one or via FA.

So far this is my breakdown of the two games.Some good things, and some bad.
I'd question our gameplanning. Denver and Pittsburgh had absolutely no respect for our deep passing. Until we open up the offense and at least show a deep pass, we aren't going to score much. I think our offense is playing not to lose rather than playing to win, far too conservative and worse, it isn't working.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only one thing i disagree on....
the DT's arent doing bad...

McCargo has looked pretty good, just needs to be more consistant, same with Tripplet..
Williams has been non existant
Old 09-18-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

B. The only D-lineman that I've been impressed with, is McCargo. He's getting pressure on the QB, and he's stopping the run in the backfield.

I agree with everything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
B. The only D-lineman that I've been impressed with, is McCargo. He's getting pressure on the QB, and he's stopping the run in the backfield.

I agree with everything else.
Ya, remembering back, I think he made 2 stops in the backfield early on in the Steelers game. I hope that is a sign of good things to come.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Ya, remembering back, I think he made 2 stops in the backfield early on in the Steelers game. I hope that is a sign of good things to come.
it better be.. i basically like creid when we drafted him...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-20-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yet another Ohio State corner

Dustin Fox to the PS. I like it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Yet another Ohio State corner

Dustin Fox to the PS. I like it.
Isn't he a safety McGee? or am i thinking Vernon Fox?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dustin is a corner, he might've played both. He'll be a corner for us- we wouldn't sign another safety after bringing in Scott and the CB issue is the most pressing.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow we are terrible. wtf is wrong with our play calling???

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-23-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

How serious is JP's injury? Without him I think we have a very strong chance of going 1-15 with our only win being at home against Miami. Wouldn't it be our luck as Bills fans that the one year we get the #1 pick, there isn't a single player of need worth taking #1 overall.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Thats about it... there is really no one i can see us taking... i mean we took our RB last year... so McFadden is outta the picture... we "Upgraded" our oline so baker or long is unlikly... Dorsey? Campbell... whot he hell could we even take?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-23-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Positions of need

WR
CB

potentially needs

LE
DT
QB
TE

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Positions of need

WR
CB

potentially needs

LE
DT
QB
TE
petentially? seriously i would move that up near the top.. or DTs are terrible

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-23-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
petentially? seriously i would move that up near the top.. or DTs are terrible
Well, McCargo has done pretty well

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I really want a top TE. A guy who can catch and block really well would be outstanding, it would have to be 2nd round, though.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Just so you know, I know pretty much nothing about these players.

QB: Brohm, Woodson
WR: Sweed, Doucet, Bowman (who else would be a good possession WR?)
TE: Who's a good recieving TE?
DE: Can someone please fill in some names for the rest of these?
DT:
OLB:
CB:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

our dT's dont suck at bad as everyone thinks....
they are one of the solid spots on the defense
Old 09-23-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
our dT's dont suck at bad as everyone thinks....
they are one of the solid spots on the defense
They're also the only healthy position on our D.

We were without 5 starters from our back 7 when Poz went out. When Youboty cramped up, we were also without our top backups at LB and CB.