Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-23-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I dont know what to say. Really dont. I will have something to say tomorrow after I think about it.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

I still love lynch, and he was my favorite college player all last year and i think hes gonna be great for you guys. I wanted to check in to see what the deal with Poz was, i heard rumors of broken forearm? Hopefully not cause he seems like a good kid. Anyways, i don't think ull go 1-15 like previously said, you guys always take atleast one from us. I am really excited to see Schobel go agianst d'brick, because he made brick look overwhelmed a bunch of the time last year (brick has a harder time with the more powerful bullrusher type of DE's) and i think it will be a big test whether brick is improving or not.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I dont know what to say. Really dont. I will have something to say tomorrow after I think about it.
Admit it, you're happy. PATS FAN!

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-23-2007 at 10:05 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Admit it, you're happy. PATS FAN!

Sorry, it's how I cope.
haha, well I am happy they won. And I look at it from two sides. I look at the PAtriots wining, and then the Bills losing. I will post my thoughts tomorrow some time. I just dont feel like writing them now. Especially being in Bills country where I really feel for the Bills and plus they hung with NE for the first quarter. Ill speak my mind soon enough.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
I still love lynch, and he was my favorite college player all last year and i think hes gonna be great for you guys. I wanted to check in to see what the deal with Poz was, i heard rumors of broken forearm? Hopefully not cause he seems like a good kid. Anyways, i don't think ull go 1-15 like previously said, you guys always take atleast one from us. I am really excited to see Schobel go agianst d'brick, because he made brick look overwhelmed a bunch of the time last year (brick has a harder time with the more powerful bullrusher type of DE's) and i think it will be a big test whether brick is improving or not.
Yes, Pos broke his forearm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
haha, well I am happy they won. And I look at it from two sides. I look at the PAtriots wining, and then the Bills losing. I will post my thoughts tomorrow some time. I just dont feel like writing them now. Especially being in Bills country where I really feel for the Bills and plus they hung with NE for the first quarter. Ill speak my mind soon enough.
How are you a Bills AND Pats fan?!?!?!?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-23-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
How are you a Bills AND Pats fan?!?!?!?
Been a Bills fan ever since I could watch football. My dad has two sets of seasons tickets one 3rd row behind the visitors bench and the others in the Van Miller club. My dad is a HUGE Boston fan. And I have followed him ever since I could watch sports. I have been a Pats fan for as long as I was a Bills fan.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, Pos broke his forearm.
I still think Poz could come back after 2-3 weeks and just play with a cast
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I still think Poz could come back after 2-3 weeks and just play with a cast
hopefully thats the case. But if he reinjures it, he could be out for much longer...

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-24-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's only one solution to our problems, and that window just opened:

Craig Nall.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-24-2007 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's only one solution to our problems, and that window just opened:

Craig Nall.
i knew he'd be back.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Who do we have at LB, now that Pos is on IR?

Haggan, Stamer, DiGiorgio, Crowell...

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-24-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Who do we have at LB, now that Pos is on IR?

Haggan, Stamer, DiGiorgio, Crowell...
Leon Joe-o-o-o-o
Old 09-24-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Well after some thought. Here is what I think at this point.

1. After having serious doubts about the DL, specifically the DT's, I have a much more concern for the LB's now. I feel that the rotation of DT's has worked out quite well. Tripplett, Mccargo and Williams have done a solid job. I am pleased with Williams and McCargo especially. McCargo seems to be getting a better push inside causing some problems. I am beginning to think that we might be able to write this off as a top draft priority.
2. I feel more and more that Pos was going to be a stud until he broke his forearm. I still think he is better than Patrick Willis and he was showing it. I think that next year, we go after another tPSU LB in Dan Connor. I think we still need another DE oppostie of Schobel, but we did sign Chris Kelsay to a big deal, and he hasnt been playing bad either. I often see him int he backfield making plays. If the DT and DE hold up, with the addition of Connor we could have one of the best fronts for years to come.
3. QB play?? What to say? Well, Trent Edwards looked real good on his first career drive. I still think that he was only that good because it WAS only his first drive and NE wouldn't know what to expect. I think he is capable to good things, just not yet. I would not hurry him in there although I hear JP could be out for 2-4 weeks. I am a fan of letting a QB mature and sit and watch, I.E Carson Palmer. I think Trent Edwards is a smart QB and has the where with all to be good. I like him, I wouldn't throw him in there right away tho. Let him learn for a little time.
4. I am thouroughly disgusted in the WR play. Is it just me or can a blind aligator get open easier then the Bills WR? Like I said before, Buffalo always settles for 2nd rate WR and they aren't going to win with it. They need people who can run crisp routes and make plays. Anyday I would go for a WR who runs solid routes and quicker as opposed to faster than a WR with blazing speed. I see Miami as wasting the #9 pick with a KR. Sadly that is all I see in Roscoe Parrish as well. Lee Evans needs to do a better job right now of getting open, or at least trying harder. From what I see of him, he isn't working like he did last year. We definately need an upgrade here.
5. I feel good about the OL. Right now that have been doing a good job of opening holes against two defenses that are known for their stunts and blitzes. I think they have a done a decent job in run blocking, however pass blocking has been some what of a concern at times. Overall, there is improveent and I am looking for us to see it this week. Im not sure if the Jets had a sack this week, and if so it would be their first. They do not get much of a push up front, and I think this will help the Bills in both the run and pass. Especailly the day Ronnie Brown had. I am expecting big things from this OL this week.

I was pleased with the performance during the first quarter. I thought the DL and LB played very well. I thought I should add that I personally think that the CB's had ight coverage on Randy Moss. If Jabari Greer was taller Moss wouldnt have half those yards. Things are going to look up for this week. Maybe not the following week, but for now Im banking on the first win of the season. I think it can happen. Its up to the DL to control the defense now. They are all we got right now.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I can't wait for Hargrove and hopefully Denney soon to be back. Schobel and Kelsay are playing an inordinate amount of snaps, and our currently inactive backups are no slouches.

Yeah, Jabari had good coverage. It's a shame. He's still our 2nd best.

And I'll agree, we do need Chris Denney.

I hope we can really find a way to torch the Jets this week. Lynch has been our only weapon so far, and without Losman's gun I hope we can catch them creeping up and just burn them over the top. Hopefully our coaches/Edwards/shut down wideouts can make it happen.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to sign Thaddaeus Washington

and we signed Craig Nall, this is his oppertunity

cant wait for hargrove---- this team is lacking energy, and he is the hypeman
Old 09-26-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Leon Joe is the likely starter for Sunday. Fun fun. Ellison is progressing though. Kevin Harrison was re-signed to bring us back up to 6 healthy LB.

And yes, NFLE star Gibran Hamdan is on the PS

7 guys on IR. UnBillievable, especially since we're carrying more than handful of injured guys.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Leon Joe is the likely starter for Sunday. Fun fun. Ellison is progressing though. Kevin Harrison was re-signed to bring us back up to 6 healthy LB.

And yes, NFLE star Gibran Hamdan is on the PS

7 guys on IR. UnBillievable, especially since we're carrying more than handful of injured guys.
was Eakin released McGee?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

^^Yes, Eakin was released.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-26-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Whittle put on IR. http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5303

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-26-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

We just cant stay healthy:|

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Am I able to say to anyone.....

I TOLD YOU SO!

good win today
Old 10-01-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
marv levy's older brother

Did McCargo Play, I was not able to watch the game and he did not appear in the box scores.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv levy's older brother View Post
Did McCargo Play, I was not able to watch the game and he did not appear in the box scores.
Yes sir. He didnt look bad either. Once again he got upfeild, and made some pays in the backfield. He did a good job. Im beginnig to think that we shouldn't think of DT in the first round.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

He's the only impressive DT on our team. Everyone else is pretty bad...

Quote:
Quote: