Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-18-2008, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Scott is a very good depth player, glad to have him back.
I really hope Ko is up to being a good starter for us. His development, as well as Wilson's, even if he'll never be anything more than backup, will be very interesting to see. Some serious ballhawks there to go along with the tough play of Whitner and Scott.
I dont know if it means anything, but my frend lived directly underneath Ko, and he packed up everything and moved everything back to his home in SC. Thats what Ko said anyways. I dont know, take it for what its worth, but you dont see his Escalade or Charger with the South Carolina plates anymore, and his apartment is always empty and dark.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is the offseason, im not afraid

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I'll easily take Mitchell over Ellison or DiG

And I should hope we don't think that Teyo Johnson or Courtney Anderson are more than cheap gambles.

Obviously I disagree about even being close to the Patriots, but what good is naming some high profile guys (some not even that good) that all signed with different teams in comparison to our offseason?
Ellison is a good player weakside LB'er. He was unfortunately hurt last year. Puz will play for DiG (who is a good backup). I think Briggs and Vilma are way better players than Mitchell. Both who we could've got. Troupe and Crumpler are way better than Royal and Anderson and yes we could've gotten one of them.

In typical Buffalo fashion we've put ourselves further behind the Pats this off-season and allowed Miami and NYJ to leap frog us.
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post
Ellison is a good player weakside LB'er. He was unfortunately hurt last year. Puz will play for DiG (who is a good backup). I think Briggs and Vilma are way better players than Mitchell. Both who we could've got. Troupe and Crumpler are way better than Royal and Anderson and yes we could've gotten one of them.

In typical Buffalo fashion we've put ourselves further behind the Pats this off-season and allowed Miami and NYJ to leap frog us.
What makes you say we could have had any of those players? Do you know how hard it is to get people to come to Buffalo? Buffalo routinely has to overpay free agents just to get them to consider signing. Need proof? Look at last years free agency where we gave ridiculously high contracts to guys like Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker. Need more? Bryant Johnson decided to take a one year deal with a worse franchise rather than play in Buffalo with the security of a multi-year contract. Face it. Buffalo has to take what they can get in free agency and be proud that they managed to get that far.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills are hosting free agent CB Chris Carr from the Raiders. There's not much left so I like the idea. Carr provides decent depth at CB and is good in run support
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A message to my peers:

You may see that I am the Patriots GM in the newest forum mock and I am here to explain. I am no Billingsley. Myself and Woot are the "dynamic duo" and since we took the Bills last mock, we took the Patriots this time because it was woot's choice. So no bickering! And Art, so help me God, if you trade Keith Ellison....

Old 03-31-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
A message to my peers:

You may see that I am the Patriots GM in the newest forum mock and I am here to explain. I am no Billingsley. Myself and Woot are the "dynamic duo" and since we took the Bills last mock, we took the Patriots this time because it was woot's choice. So no bickering! And Art, so help me God, if you trade Keith Ellison....
You like Ellison?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
You like Ellison?
I do sir. You got a problem with that!?!

Old 03-31-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I do sir. You got a problem with that!?!

He started 9 games and only had 39 tackles. That's not very good.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
A message to my peers:

Yeah, you definaltey aint me. Dont mess this up. Knowing woot, I know you will take a certain player in round 1.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He started 9 games and only had 39 tackles. That's not very good.

yea......i think Haggan should have started over him in the bad weather games
Old 04-02-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just looking at our depth chart in the forum mock.
Besides Losman and Freddy Jackson, our offensive depth is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e-!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I was just looking at our depth chart in the forum mock.
Besides Losman and Freddy Jackson, our offensive depth is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e-!
Well luckily we have 10 picks:)
Old 04-03-2008, 08:18 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we better spend at least 6 of those picks on offensive players

or use some of the pics to trade up for another offensive player
Old 04-25-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

being the only Michigan State fan on this whole board, I was curious how you guys feel about Devin Thomas? A lot of mocks having you taking him, but do you want him?

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post
being the only Michigan State fan on this whole board, I was curious how you guys feel about Devin Thomas? A lot of mocks having you taking him, but do you want him?
Im a State fan.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Im a State fan.
Nice to know there's more than one of us. That is great news, Go Green +rep for sure.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

well, i like Devin Thomas but he isnt a safe pick
esp since we need a Wr badly
Old 04-25-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

I love Thomas and the team loves Thomas. He's the consensus right now. I'd love him in a Buffalo uniform

Old 04-30-2008, 08:55 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

I know fisch isn't, but I'm a huge McKelvin fan. My favorite CB's in the draft were Chevis Jackson, Brandon Flowers and McKelvin. Really excited to see him on our team. However, could this mean the end for either McGee or Greer? Greer's contract expires next year and if he has another good season this year I don't expect us to re-sign him. McGee expires in two years. Could Reggie Corner be ready by then?
Old 05-01-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

We claimed QB Matt Baker off waivers of the Dolphins today.

Not an important claim, but I love to stick it to the Dolphins anytime

Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
We claimed QB Matt Baker off waivers of the Dolphins today.

Not an important claim, but I love to stick it to the Dolphins anytime
Could he beat out Hamdan for the #3 QB spot? Team would lose some serious eyebrow power if so. Anyway, here's Scott's evaluation of him from the 2006 NFL Draft. I actually remember wanting this guy as a 7th/UDFA:

http://web.archive.org/web/200605151...mattbaker.html
Old 05-01-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Could he beat out Hamdan for the #3 QB spot? Team would lose some serious eyebrow power if so. Anyway, here's Scott's evaluation of him from the 2006 NFL Draft. I actually remember wanting this guy as a 7th/UDFA:

http://web.archive.org/web/200605151...mattbaker.html
Looking back at that year I remembered wanting Omar Jacobs soo bad. And that is the Dusty year of course

Old 05-11-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your 7th Round pick, Demetrius Bell is the son of Karl Malone..

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...her-s-Day.html

That's pretty crazy!!!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Your 7th Round pick, Demetrius Bell is the son of Karl Malone..

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...her-s-Day.html

That's pretty crazy!!!
eh, that's old news Yay