Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 05-13-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad, sad day.

I still say this is not the last we've seen of Chris Denney. He'll be back and dominating once one of our dumbass receivers gets suspended.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention Kevin Everett being put on waivers. Have to say you must be blind to not see that coming

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My buddy was working out with a trainer last summer who had worked for the Bills and told me that Everett was the hardest worker that was on the Bills. He said he would watch film for 5 hours+ a day to help him improve because he thought that he was going to be cut. Everett should be set for life with this settlement and I think it's good that we are moving on. I wish Kevin the best.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:42 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Another note as I continue to spam these boards, lol. Did you know that for the past 2 seasons, we have set (and then re-set) the team record for the least amount of penalty yards? I recently read this in USA Today's NFL Preseason Outlook. I think this is of the great job Dick Jauron has done.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see we're at least getting offers out to Evans, hopefully it's considerable. Need to lock him up, regardless of what crazy money some top receivers were getting this offseason.
Also, is this Crowell's last year under contract?
Old 06-17-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the sake of starting some discussion:

JP Losman or Trent Edwards as starting QB for the season opener?

I'm leaning towards Losman because hs strength throwing the deep pass is going to come in handy with our new 6'5" speedy WR in James Hardy.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edwards was able to throw long last season, and adding 10 or 15 pounds of muscle over the offseason will only help.
I say we go with Edwards. He had a good season for a rookie, and with better playcalling, I think he will improve a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Edwards was able to throw long last season, and adding 10 or 15 pounds of muscle over the offseason will only help.
I say we go with Edwards. He had a good season for a rookie, and with better playcalling, I think he will improve a lot.
I wasn't overly impressed with Trent's deep ball. At times it seemed to float way too much. I'll be the first to admit he performed well as a rookie but a lot of that has to do with simplified playcalling when he was in the game.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I don't even think it's a matter of debate. I don't like either one more than the other, but it's going to be Edwards.
That said, Edwards does have a lot to work on and no, his deep ball did not impress me much last year. I'm not sure on a lot dealing with Edwards at this point, and I can't even begin to predict how this team will do because I just don't know what we're getting under center.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am liking the Edwards decision, the team won with him. Thats what matters to me mostly. And its not like he was kyle orton like out there. As far as his deep ball, I think he has one. They just never let him loose. His arm looked great on that 1 bomb to Lee last year.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I think its safe to say that whoever it is, if they don't perform well then expect to see a 1st round QB in 2009(I'm liking Cullen Harper)
Old 06-17-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd wait until '10 to address QB. Get the jean short prince in Tim Tebow

Old 06-17-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think its safe to say that whoever it is, if they don't perform well then expect to see a 1st round QB in 2009(I'm liking Cullen Harper)
Let's say Edwards starts every game next season.
What kind of stats would you want to see, in order for us to not draft a QB in '09?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 06-18-2008, 05:05 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Let's say Edwards starts every game next season.
What kind of stats would you want to see, in order for us to not draft a QB in '09?
I'd say it's more about win-loss than stats really. I want to know Edwards can manage the team for the whole year
Old 06-22-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Edwards doesnt pan out

either

Tim Tebow or Cody Hawkins will be our next QB
Old 06-22-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Dude I know you love Colorado but would we really wait three years for Hawkins, all the while playing a 3rd-round QB that isn't panning out?
Old 08-04-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Blake Costanzo holding up in camp?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Dude I know you love Colorado but would we really wait three years for Hawkins, all the while playing a 3rd-round QB that isn't panning out?

lol, no i dont think Hawkins will be a good pro just because hes 5'11

i really want Edwards to pan out since if he doesnt, we are gonna have to restart with the offense
Old 08-04-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Hey MOTH, I asked the Bills head reporter about Costanzo, and he had this to say about him...

He's done well on run fits in my opinion. He was getting praise from his teammates for his play in the run front on Saturday. And Bobby April likes him a lot as a special teamer.---

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-06-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey MOTH, I asked the Bills head reporter about Costanzo, and he had this to say about him...

He's done well on run fits in my opinion. He was getting praise from his teammates for his play in the run front on Saturday. And Bobby April likes him a lot as a special teamer.---
Nice. Thank you. One of the very few guys to get to the NFL out of Lafayette. I used to watch him play just about every Saturday. Again, thanks for the info, it's nice to hear he is doing well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Not much to get excited about yesterday. Roscoe looked good, and at least we know we have a great backup returner, but that's about it.
Secondary competition should be interesting, at least.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

I'm likely to be at McFadden's tomorrow for preseason Bills Action dapper in my Moorman jersey.

At least NYC is accomodating...

Old 08-15-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better season.... James Hardy or Devin Thomas?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Better season.... James Hardy or Devin Thomas?
According to the Redskins' website, Randle El and Moss are ahead of Thomas. In Buffalo, Hardy is pretty much a shoe-in at #2 WR for us. Plus, he will probably be our main red-zone target. I have to give the edge to Hardy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent looked good last night. I have him as a potential sleeper this year.