Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-04-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who did we sign to replace Crowell?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think anybody (yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we don't just promote Marcus Buggs off the PS. I'd like to see if we can get someone a little better
Old 09-05-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jason Peters to end holdout, per Adam Schefter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please keep this as its own thread. its important

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-schefter/

Even before the games begin, the Buffalo Bills and Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters have their first victory of the season.

Peters informed the Bills on Friday that he plans to end his summer-long holdout and report to the team Saturday, one day before Buffalo opens its season against Seattle. The team already has made the decision that Peters will not play Sunday against Seattle.

But Peters already has applied to the league for reinstatement and the NFL is expected to grant the Bills a two-game roster exemption.

However, Buffalo could opt to activate Peters at any time, and would be expected to do so next week, meaning he would likely be available to play Sept. 14 at Jacksonville.

Peters will not be arriving in Buffalo with the new contract he has been seeking. But both sides have agreed to maintain an open dialogue throughout the season with the hopes of striking a deal that will satisfy both sides. Peters has three years left on his contract.

Paving the way for Peters arrival were the talks the two sides had throughout the past week, when they began speaking Monday morning for the first time in a long time. Throughout the summer they had limited, if any contract, but with the regular season approaching, both sides recognized the need to open the lines of communication, which they did.

Those talks resulted in a compromise that will bolster Buffalo’s offensive line, afford quarterback Trent Edwards more time to throw, and running back Marshawn Lynch more holes to run through. Peters is on his way back, and this is a win even before the season begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No New Threads!!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but great news indeed!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes...............

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blake Costanzo signed

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:35 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, is it maybe possible to move this thread to the top and move the OT thread below it. When other fans post they just click on the top one, and post stuff about the Bills. It would make more sense.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Hey guys, is it maybe possible to move this thread to the top and move the OT thread below it. When other fans post they just click on the top one, and post stuff about the Bills. It would make more sense.
the order goes by the activity level in the threads
Old 09-06-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

or...........i could unsticky everything but this the this would always be at the top? What do u guys want?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
or...........i could unsticky everything but this the this would always be at the top? What do u guys want?
That would be good. Thats a good idea.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Amazing all-around game for Buffalo today. Edwards made no mistakes at QB. Lynch ran hard all game. Evans finally was involved in an Edwards led passing attack. Defense had 5 sacks and an INT
Old 09-07-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

That game was amazing!!!!

Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

we looked sick! I am soooo amped right now. lets just hope next week isnt a reality check haha
Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
we looked sick! I am soooo amped right now. lets just hope next week isnt a reality check haha
As long as Trent Edwards plays it safe again I feel our defense and running game will keep us in any game.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
That would be good. Thats a good idea.
done........
Old 09-07-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An all around good game from our boys. Trent Edwards is going to have to be better. He was solid, but he looked a little jittery.

ST's was awesome and this game proves how much depth we have this season.

Guys like John McCargo, Reggie Corner and Chris Ellis were inactive.

Our top 2 rookies didn't see a lot of playing time.

We're going to get better.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
An all around good game from our boys. Trent Edwards is going to have to be better. He was solid, but he looked a little jittery.

ST's was awesome and this game proves how much depth we have this season.

Guys like John McCargo, Reggie Corner and Chris Ellis were inactive.

Our top 2 rookies didn't see a lot of playing time.

We're going to get better.
How was Trent jittery? Other than the first few drives he was absolute money on most throws. He looked fantastic imo. If he gets better, it is a bonus because if u told me before the season that he would play like he did today, I would have been pumped.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Hate to ever wish injury on someone but if Tom Brady is in fact done for the year I'd have to consider Buffalo the favorites to win the AFC East
Old 09-07-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Hate to ever wish injury on someone but if Tom Brady is in fact done for the year I'd have to consider Buffalo the favorites to win the AFC East
Its okay when its Tom Brady

Old 09-07-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stroud and mitchell looked amazing today
Old 09-07-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

McGee looked sick too. He is a #1 CB no ifs ands or buts about it.

And yeah, I hate wishing injury on someone. Would almost never do it, but a nice sized smile came across my face when i heard the glorious news.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

and btw, I like this. The Bills section is poppin'. Lets make a run at that cowboys thread haha
Old 09-07-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

My only issue with the team right now seems to be that we really do have no red zone offense. We're going to have someone, hopefully James Hardy, step up and be a reliable target in the endzone. We can't settle for 3 points every time we get in the redzone. Special Teams won't bail us out every game.