Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-18-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets try to get this thread hopin'. I want a page a week.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are your predictions for this weeks game against the Raiders?

I'm thinking the offense has a coming out party against the Raiders. I think Lynch will have his first 100 yard game of the year and Edwards will throw for 2 TD passes. Final Score Oakland 13 Buffalo 37
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, anyone else hoping we trade JP Losman to Minnesota?
Old 09-19-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depending on what they want to fork back. I do value Losman as our backup. I know Losman is a UFA at the end of the season. Any way we can do a sign and trade.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Depending on what they want to fork back. I do value Losman as our backup. I know Losman is a UFA at the end of the season. Any way we can do a sign and trade.
I think Gibran Hamdan can be just as good of a backup as Losman. I wouldn't mind getting a 4th or 5th rounder for Losman. Our organization has proven we know how to draft in the later rounds.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think Gibran Hamdan can be just as good of a backup as Losman. I wouldn't mind getting a 4th or 5th rounder for Losman. Our organization has proven we know how to draft in the later rounds.
maybe in time Hamdan can be, but I would not be comfortable losing Losman now unless we can somehow bring in a guy like Garcia if he gets cut. When teams dont plan for JP, he picks them apart for some reason. He has been absolute money off the bench. I say we keep him and trade in the offseason if the value is there.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:39 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
maybe in time Hamdan can be, but I would not be comfortable losing Losman now unless we can somehow bring in a guy like Garcia if he gets cut. When teams dont plan for JP, he picks them apart for some reason. He has been absolute money off the bench. I say we keep him and trade in the offseason if the value is there.
Isn't he a FA after this season? Then we risk letting him walk with no compensation
Old 09-19-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Isn't he a FA after this season? Then we risk letting him walk with no compensation
I though he had one more year, hmmmm. Not sure. Either way, I think better safe than sorry.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^JP's contract is up after this season.
Even though he is soon to be a free agent, I say we keep him. I dont think If Edwards goes down, Hamdan will be able to play well enough to beat #1 defenses. At least not yet. Also, JP knows the system, and he plays well when he comes off the bench.
I dont think we'll get much for him in a trade, so I think we play it safe and keep him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think this is a good game to use in order to gauge where we're at here. If we are a good team, we will beat the Raiders. If we are a team that can push deep into the playoffs rather than getting rolled in rd.1, we will step on their throats and put on a dominating performance.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I think this is a good game to use in order to gauge where we're at here. If we are a good team, we will beat the Raiders. If we are a team that can push deep into the playoffs rather than getting rolled in rd.1, we will step on their throats and put on a dominating performance.
I agree. We have to prove that we can dominate the bad teams.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree, JP has to be traded. Lee Evans would be broke though.

Hamdan is can be a fine backup and we could even look to picking up a 3rd Stringer on the waiver wire or maybe Quinn Gray until the draft. I'd like to pick up maybe Tom Brandstater in the 4th or so.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I agree, JP has to be traded. Lee Evans would be broke though.

Hamdan is can be a fine backup and we could even look to picking up a 3rd Stringer on the waiver wire or maybe Quinn Gray until the draft. I'd like to pick up maybe Tom Brandstater in the 4th or so.
Or we can bring back Matt Baker who was in camp with us.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or Matt Baker.....

Old 09-20-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

matt baker is horrible
Old 09-20-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
matt baker is horrible
As a 3rd QB he's not that bad
Old 09-20-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather keep Losman around for now.
And if we ever had to bring in a QB, it better damn well be Craig Nall.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to keep J.P. God forbid if Trent goes down, I will have a little faith in Losman. He is an upgrade over Hamdan in my books.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:04 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

First weekly Bills and Beers Party tomorrow in my room.

Labatt 40's and some Bills football

Old 09-21-2008, 03:22 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
We need to keep J.P. God forbid if Trent goes down, I will have a little faith in Losman. He is an upgrade over Hamdan in my books.
I think you guys should trade Losman and contact the Eagles about Feeley. You trade away a 6th-7th for Feeley and get a 4th(could go as high as a 3rd.)
Old 09-21-2008, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

we look like utter crap
Old 09-21-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Only bright spot is our red zone defense. Clutch in only allowing 3 FGs
Old 09-21-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

yup.......i will say that the raiders are a better team than i thought. They really rebounded from week 1. Still tho, we need to get it in gear
Old 09-21-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

in need of some more 4th quarter heroics by trent and co.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

gutsy drive right there. If we can come back again, I will be a huge believer in this team and Trent.