Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-21-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best 4th quarter team in football. I was scared for most of that game
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trent edwards is simply amazing, ice water runs in his veins.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
trent edwards is simply amazing, ice water runs in his veins.
Seriously. So much poise under pressure
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing finish, how do we get so much better in the 4th.
I think I finally stopped shaking. So tense, so unbelievably amazing.
Rare miss early on, but Lindell is money when staring down 0s on the game clock. Edwards is just as clutch. Holy balls what a great finish.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Lynch was huge in this game. Now we just need him to get more ypc.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A great ending to a game that frankly scared the bejeezus out of me for the first 3 Quarters. Trent Edwards is ******* money as always.

1st Place Friends, First Place

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Lynch was huge in this game. Now we just need him to get more ypc.
Absolutely. The 6 yard gain on 3rd-and-5 inside our own 10 on the 96 yard drive that he capped himself was probably the biggest play of the game. I was surprised not to see Freddy in there more, especially in catching situations that Marshawn got plenty of, but Lynch was great for us.
Poz had a very solid game, as well.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Gibril Wilson doesn't get suspended, so help me god

Old 09-21-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
If Gibril Wilson doesn't get suspended, so help me god
i think he will get a game
Old 09-21-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^I was at the game and they didnt say why Wilson was ejected. What did he do?
Anyway, our passing game looked awful in the first 3 quarters. Then Edwards started to pick it up in the 4th, which is always good to see. The stadium erupted when there was 7:59 remaining in the 4th. I don't remember the last time it was that loud.

on a side note, I saw a few of these shirts at the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was shaking as well. When we beat the Seahawks I was pumped, when we beat the Jaguars I was giddy and the way we beat the Raiders was heart wrenching.

Can we call this the Edwards Era now?

I just finished watching the Edwards Press Conference and this kid has it. I loved how he talked about I want to win for my coach more than anything else and a lot of other guys in that locker room feel the same way.

This is a team.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm sure Buffalo is going to be this years bandwagon favorite.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great game today, Raiders were more impressive than many beleived, but good teams find a way to win. Way to go Trent and Marshawn.
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey, time to give out reps to bills fans lol
Old 09-21-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
I was shaking as well. When we beat the Seahawks I was pumped, when we beat the Jaguars I was giddy and the way we beat the Raiders was heart wrenching.

Can we call this the Edwards Era now?

I just finished watching the Edwards Press Conference and this kid has it. I loved how he talked about I want to win for my coach more than anything else and a lot of other guys in that locker room feel the same way.

This is a team.
While he has been fantastic thus far, at least give it a season before we dub this the Edwards Era

Old 09-21-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
While he has been fantastic thus far, at least give it a season before we dub this the Edwards Era
Agreed. I'd have to see him lead us into January first
Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
hey, time to give out reps to bills fans lol
ur just begging for it, but w/e the Bills won. I am down for a rep orgy.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Has anyone noticed that the Bills have one of the larger fan bases on this forum?

Rob S
SuperMcGee
SuperKevin
fischbowl
TheBuffaloBills
BufFan71
dunagan15
Wide Right
Bills2083

Pretty good for such a small market team.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Has anyone noticed that the Bills have one of the larger fan bases on this forum?

Rob S
SuperMcGee
SuperKevin
fischbowl
TheBuffaloBills
BufFan71
dunagan15
Wide Right
Bills2083

Pretty good for such a small market team.
yeah. And a lot of them, at least imo, are quality posters and knowledgeable fans. I think bills fans enjoy a pretty good rep on the boards.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
yeah. And a lot of them, at least imo, are quality posters and knowledgeable fans. I think bills fans enjoy a pretty good rep on the boards.
Certainly better than Browns fans.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Certainly better than Browns fans.
haha agreed, tough to be a browns fan right now, probably reminding them of the past decade...
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

What makes me so optimistic about the Bills is that we're doing this with young talent. We didn't just load up on a ton of aging vets to try to make the playoffs. We built our team through the draft and it's starting to pay huge dividends.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, here's hoping we make the playoffs this year because when Brady returns, it will be much more difficult.
I'm also hoping that by selling off a few games to Toronto we will have the financial resources to maintain our current team and improve upon it. In the FA era, Buffalo has really suffered by not having the financial resources to compete with the better teams in the NFL and has been unable to retain the FA's it wanted.
This team seems to have a bright future as long as we are financially stable.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Well, here's hoping we make the playoffs this year because when Brady returns, it will be much more difficult.
I'm also hoping that by selling off a few games to Toronto we will have the financial resources to maintain our current team and improve upon it. In the FA era, Buffalo has really suffered by not having the financial resources to compete with the better teams in the NFL and has been unable to retain the FA's it wanted.
This team seems to have a bright future as long as we are financially stable.
Thats somewhat true, but thats more Ralph not opening his wallet tbh. I love Ralph, but he had been a cheap owner up until like 2 years ago. Guys get truckloads of dough in FA, if u want them, u gotta pay up. Sometimes its the right decision to pass tho.....I am kind of glad we're not like the Skins.

Last edited by Rob S : 09-22-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sure Buffalo is going to be this years bandwagon favorite.

I am on it!!!!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote