Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-28-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
James Hardy isn't an NFL caliber receiver right now. He can't run routes and doesn't know how to use his body and get position on a DB. He is still a huge project.

The defense couldn't wrap up on SJax, but outside of that the pass defense wasn't too bad.

The offensive line was the worst its been all year, but got better in the fourth quarter when we were running the ball. I didn't really pay attention to Jason Peters after he went out, did he ever come back into the game?

I think that losing Roscoe hurt our passing game more than you guys were expecting it to earlier in this thread. Roscoe is good for a few short pickups a game and a couple first downs. Hardy doesn't give us that.

Beast Mode wins games.
Granted Hardy doesn't fill the role that Roscoe did but Fred Jackson and Josh Reed are more than capable of filling it.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A W is a W. We need to start games better and our Offensive Line needs to play a lot better than they've had.

Protection has been sketchy the past couple of games and Trent Edwards has been getting hit and hit. He's a guy with durability concerns as well, so this needs to get taken care of.

The run blocking has been horrible. It was average last year and I thought it was because they're were still feeling each other out but they've gotten worse.

Marshawn Lynch takes way too many hits in the backfield but because of his drive he hardly goes down. With the way he plays and the way the line run blocks he's not going to last much longer.

If our O-line steps up, we can take that next step.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seemed to me we were forcing the issue with James Hardy the first two drives. He's not ready right now. Luckily we haven't had to rely on him with Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish and Fred Jackson stepping up but we invested a lot into him. He's going to need to get better and quickly.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by the way, lets keep it on the DL, but Ko Simpson is a stud. He has quietly locking down his side of the field. Between him and Donte, we are set at S for 6-10 years.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
by the way, lets keep it on the DL, but Ko Simpson is a stud. He has quietly locking down his side of the field. Between him and Donte, we are set at S for 6-10 years.
Agreed. Our depth is solid behind them as well
Old 09-30-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I think if Anquan Boldin is out for Sunday's game then we have a strong chance of going 5-0. If he plays, I don't think we have the ability to contain Boldin, Fitzgerald, and now Steve Breaston.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whether Bolden plays or not, it will be a tough game on the road. It is a must win game for Arizona and they will come out determined to beat us. We will have to play well if we want to win. I expect a close game that won't be decided till late in the 4th quarter.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:28 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Whether Bolden plays or not, it will be a tough game on the road. It is a must win game for Arizona and they will come out determined to beat us. We will have to play well if we want to win. I expect a close game that won't be decided till late in the 4th quarter.
Then I like our odds
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bolden is not going to play.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Evans signed!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cosign,

yep

Old 10-02-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

A step in the right direction for this teams future
Old 10-02-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good job......a little much, but all contracts are nowadays. He would have got more as a FA, so I am happy.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am happy Lee Evans is on a team like the Bills who I don't mind. Seeing as hes one of a few good Wisconsin pros. I like that you guys are doing great as well. Just win the division and beat the Pats *** when you play them. kthxbye

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee Evans is an amazing receiver and it seems the chemistry between him and Edwards has progressed. I look forward to seeing their relationship grow.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Yeah, all we need to do now is lock up Trent.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Yeah, all we need to do now is lock up Trent.
As happy as I am with Trent's progression so far, I'm hesitant to lock him up long term as of right now. His arm is a tad weaker than I'd like
Old 10-04-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
As happy as I am with Trent's progression so far, I'm hesitant to lock him up long term as of right now. His arm is a tad weaker than I'd like
yeah, but the longer we wait, the higher the contract goes if he continues to improve.......it is a tough spot. I think, if he plays well all year and we make the playoffs, we should at least have some discussions.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, but the longer we wait, the higher the contract goes if he continues to improve.......it is a tough spot. I think, if he plays well all year and we make the playoffs, we should at least have some discussions.
I agree.
While Edwards might not have the strongest arm, he shows poise in the pocket. And you cant forget him being pretty clutch this season. He shows leadership too. Don't forget his accuracy. ;)

He can improve on his arm strength. If he has a great season this year, we should start contract talks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I am pretty nervous for this game. Cards are legit (I think). If we play like we have the past 2 weeks, we will be in trouble. Hopefully we go out and make a statement, but I am 50/50 about us winning this one.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I am pretty nervous for this game. Cards are legit (I think). If we play like we have the past 2 weeks, we will be in trouble. Hopefully we go out and make a statement, but I am 50/50 about us winning this one.
Pretty much sums up exactly how I feel about the game
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Ill trade a weaker arm for better accuracy any day. Just look at what Drew Brees has done this season. Im not saying Trent is Brees and any way, but he throws a very accurate ball.

I really like the Bills chances in this game. The Cards are still the Cards. Ya they have a lot of athletes on offense but for the most part the Bills D has been solid when need be. Ko and Whitner will play well and we will get to the QB, Warner is about as mobile as a snail an escalator, so I expect to be hitting him all day. Lets ride this momentum train as long as we can...str8 into the playoffs.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Here we go.....almost game time!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my Mister Pizza ready, got a 24 pack of Blues, got some vinegar chips, going to be a great day I can see it now

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, this can't be good. Trent down

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote