Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 10-20-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am fine with 10-6 and a WC, but a 1st round bye is not out of reach by any means.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be extremely disappointed if our record was 10-6 or 11-5 at this point. For the first time in a long time, I feel we should and could be favored in every game.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
I'd be extremely disappointed if our record was 10-6 or 11-5 at this point. For the first time in a long time, I feel we should and could be favored in every game.
Well New England in New England will always be tough. So will Pittsburgh and Baltimore
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the start and schedule, I understand looking beyond 11-5. As a record in the broad picture, I wouldn't at all be upset with it. I mean, come on it's playoffs. But as this schedule goes by, to play as a .500 team from here on out would be very disappointing.
And we don't play Pitt or Baltimore this year, in the regular season at least.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey people at the game, what did you think of Mckelvin. Pretty rough game for him. When a big play was made, it seemed like Mckelvin was responsible.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much all of their big plays were on McKelvin. He wasn't Demarcus Faggins out there, but both TD and all of their big throws were on him. His performance did nothing to alleviate my fears of McGee being out, but he did look very solid in run support.

Hopefully McGee will be back this week. Luckily the Dolphins don't have any wide receivers anyway.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 10-20-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Pretty much all of their big plays were on McKelvin. He wasn't Demarcus Faggins out there, but both TD and all of their big throws were on him. His performance did nothing to alleviate my fears of McGee being out, but he did look very solid in run support.

Hopefully McGee will be back this week. Luckily the Dolphins don't have any wide receivers anyway.
I agree McKelvin didn't live up to his first round standards and I said it from the beginning. DRC ,in my opinion, was a much more proven prospect.

Anywho, are you going to D4 and NOFX, McGee?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKelvin had a pretty bad game.
This shows that we should resign Greer in the offseason.
I dont feel comfortable with McKelvin as a starting cornerback. Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I agree McKelvin didn't live up to his first round standards and I said it from the beginning. DRC ,in my opinion, was a much more proven prospect.

Anywho, are you going to D4 and NOFX, McGee?
I wanted to see D4 but I've let all this time go by without doing anything about it.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 10-20-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I wanted to see D4 but I've let all this time go by without doing anything about it.
Yeah, I didn't buy a ticket yet either

Old 10-21-2008, 06:38 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are your thoughts on Jabari Greer?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
What are your thoughts on Jabari Greer?
One of my favorite Bills. Good tackler and can make the big plays.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well McGee should be back for this one. And just in time - Pennington would've missed his favorite target. Keep throwing those outs, Chadwick.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is going to come down to whether or not we can stop Ronnie Brown.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:45 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Schobel is out for Sunday's game. Is Chris Ellis getting the start?
Old 10-25-2008, 07:33 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont know why ellis hasnt even been activated for any game
he looked like a legit speed rusher in the pre-season
Old 10-25-2008, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
i dont know why ellis hasnt even been activated for any game
he looked like a legit speed rusher in the pre-season

Chris Ellis was activated for the game against the Chargers. I remember seeing him on the sidelines.
He just didn't play a single down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Schobel is out for Sunday's game. Is Chris Ellis getting the start?
I think Denney shifts sides and plays most of the downs. Copeland Bryan plays more than Ellis, I'm pretty sure it was Bryan who fell on the game sealing fumble.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3665128

3 year extension for Dick Jauron. I'll admit when we first hired the guy I was angry.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, tough loss to an inferior team
Old 10-26-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
man, tough loss to an inferior team
Miami always plays us tough in Miami

We won't really be a "playoff" team until we learn how to win on the road.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

We need teams like Pittsburgh and New England to start losing because the only shot we have right now of winning a playoff game appears to be if we have home field advantage
Old 10-26-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a sloppy, sloppy game.

I'm starting to think the RB rotation is hurting Lynch. He's obviously a guy that needs more than 13 touches and he starts to wear on opposing defenses as the game goes on but with the rotation he doesn't get into his groove which is why he isn't putting up the numbers we're accustomed to seeing.

Robert Royal hurts this team. I like Derek Schouman and Derek Fine but we really need a #1 TE this offseason.

Whether it's Jermaine Gresham or Chase Coffman in the Draft or Kellen Winslow and Ben Watson in F/A.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its really sucks losing to the fins......horribly. Only thing worse is a loss to the Jets because I'm from the city, ugh.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

I think my new sig represents my strongest sentiments