Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 01-05-2014, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Von is questionable for the start of the 2014 season. I honestly hope he just comes back 100%, even if it takes him an extra two months to recover.

The unfortunate thing is that his rookie contract is almost up. 2014 is his last year, and after that, he has every right to go elsewhere. Any new deal we might have given him is essentially out the window at this point.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
The unfortunate thing is that his rookie contract is almost up. 2014 is his last year, and after that, he has every right to go elsewhere. Any new deal we might have given him is essentially out the window at this point.
If we want to resign him, I suspect it will be much more affordable now. Between suspension and injury his bargaining position isn't strong.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

i'm honestly not sure he'll be worth what he wants. he dropped badly this year. after the suspension, he looked disinterested at best. geared up, made one play a game, then took the rest of the day off. he'll play for his contract next year, then haynesworth away his career.

granted i'm more bitter right now than i might be at this point next year, but it's hard to want a guy back who doesn't seem to want to be here in the first place.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so proud of Fox for abandoning Foxball for the last 4 minutes and actually making an attempt to win through the air. Absolutely not what I expected from him.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:21 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

i'm *shocked* that manning actually made smart calls at the end of the game. i kept expecting him to out-think himself.

i can't wait till del rio goes to USC. that "let's play 47 yards off" zone crap towards the end was pathetic and inexcusable, given how well we played when he wasn't calling it. stellar effort by the defense otherwise, imo.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm *shocked* that manning actually made smart calls at the end of the game. i kept expecting him to out-think himself.

i can't wait till del rio goes to USC. that "let's play 47 yards off" zone crap towards the end was pathetic and inexcusable, given how well we played when he wasn't calling it. stellar effort by the defense otherwise, imo.
Ball has been looking good. Def solid til they started throwing.

A lot went wrong today, so nice to get a good win. I guess a lot went wrong for SD too, so shouldnt complain.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I hope Harris is okay, cause Jammer couldnt cover your mom
Old 01-12-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
In Jammer's defense, Keenan Allen is going to be this decade's Bronco killer. Looks like a really impressive young WR even though half of his catches were against soft zones.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
The defense at the end was terrible. Go into prevent, but don't keep everything in front of you and don't protect the sidelines? Seriously, wtf??? And how do we end up having 3rd string scrubs like Jammer and Huff covering their best WR in crunch time?
Old 01-14-2014, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

This week is doing my head in. Anything could happen next week. We could get blown out, we could blow them out or it could come down to OT. It feels like a coin toss.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

John Fox. Such aggressive. Much balls. Wow.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

That was just so enjoyable to watch.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

that's awesome, though i wish san francisco had won. i think seattle is a horrible matchup for us. lynch will kill us, and they'll shut down our wrs.

i guess if peyton can at least avoid some of the god awful decisions kaep made we'll be slightly ok.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
that's awesome, though i wish san francisco had won. i think seattle is a horrible matchup for us. lynch will kill us, and they'll shut down our wrs.

i guess if peyton can at least avoid some of the god awful decisions kaep made we'll be slightly ok.
I wish the niners had won mainly because I just hate this current version of Seattle so much. Guys like Sherman and Tate are just such dicks, and Carroll is so unlikeable.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bit late but congrats fellas. I'll be rooting for you guys against Seattle.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
I wish the niners had won mainly because I just hate this current version of Seattle so much. Guys like Sherman and Tate are just such dicks, and Carroll is so unlikeable.
49ers aren't any better. The NFC West has more than its share of douchebags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
A bit late but congrats fellas. I'll be rooting for you guys against Seattle.
Thanks bro. I was a little worried about this game but the Broncos showed a lot of poise and were definitely ready to play.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:45 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on the game yesterday guys. Hope you win the Superbowl now. I have to be honest I thought your run defense was more of a case of teams having to throw more than actually being that good but the last 2 games has proven me wrong. Hopefully Pot Roast can play like he did yesterday and you shut down Lynch. Force Wilson to throw to beat you and I think you take it.

And I think we can put the Manning/playoff woes storyline to bed now

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

not that there won't be plenty of time over the next two weeks to go over every single bit of the matchup, but god i hope demaryius ***** slaps sherman all over the field.

and that we don't repeatedly run that same stretch play that san francisco insisted on running on every single 1st down that never netted more than a yard.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not that there won't be plenty of time over the next two weeks to go over every single bit of the matchup, but god i hope demaryius ***** slaps sherman all over the field.

and that we don't repeatedly run that same stretch play that san francisco insisted on running on every single 1st down that never netted more than a yard.
Bro you need to get twitter so I can troll you during games.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:13 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

i don't go near a computer during games i care about because everyone online is an idiot.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who tweets on a computer? I thought everyone used their phones.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Osweiler gets a ring.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

If both qbs get hurt and Osweiler vs Jackson is our qb matchup for the SB in the snow/wind, that might be the greatest thing ever.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to Hawaii at the end of the week paid by my work but all I can focus on is the damn Super Bowl. So excited. It's been too long fellas!
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:

I cant imagine that demaryius will get a catch on sherman, or that we will get a single yard rushing. The only chance demaryius has is a quick screeen where he ends up stiff arming sherman on the way to an 80 yd td. Or even better, welker just runs through sherman on a rub route and puts him on his arse.