Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 12-26-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
mattrob
Rookie

mattrob hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Getting a top ten pick in the third from the Redskins is awesome. I guess according to Gibbs, we don't get their fourth next year because they played so bad. Oh well. . . :D
i wonder if they'll take jake for their first...
Nah, the Redskins aren't that stupid...they'll hold out until we include Foster in the deal. 8)
mattrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got you guys on sunday. Should be a great matchup. Even though we will most likely get blown out, i want to see how our team matches up with a superior team, on the road in one of the toughest stadiums to play no less. Heres to a good game with no injuries.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bengal fan here counting on the Niners to beat up on Denver. I actually think Frank Gore can have success and the 49ers will give the Broncos a great game.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:08 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott
Bengal fan here counting on the Niners to beat up on Denver. I actually think Frank Gore can have success and the 49ers will give the Broncos a great game.
does that help you in some way i'm unaware of? i thought your best chance was for the jets to drop since we now have the head to head game.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:26 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well i don't like to see Cutler lose, but lets go 49ers!!! :( :(

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:44 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott

why do you think we care?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
i can't believe you're selling out Jay like that.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Titans>Cutler

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Titans>Cutler
bah. who let's their favorite team win out over a player they kind of sort of like.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:34 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Titans>Cutler
bah. who let's their favorite team win out over a player they kind of sort of like.

Old 12-29-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

bump
Old 12-31-2006, 12:57 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

*sigh* re-bump.

anyone else think we stand a 50/50 shot of losing to the 49ers?
Old 12-31-2006, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*sigh* re-bump.

No. In addition to superior talent...

The reason:
Broncos have the playoffs on the line at home
49ers don't really have much too play for

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
Quote:
*sigh* re-bump.

No. In addition to superior talent...

The reason:
Broncos have the playoffs on the line at home
49ers don't really have much too play for
Meh, I have a feeling Frank Gore will have a nice day, and of course whoever Darrent Williams is covering is gonna have a good day.

I'd say 50/50 is a good choice. What needs to happen for us to make it if the 9ers win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:35 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

KC loss, Cinci loss, Jax loss, Jets loss... i dunno, but i think that would cover it.

my problem with this game is that we play down to the level of nearly everyone we play, and as was poitned out elsewhere, san francisco seems to play up. i mean, if we can't even cover the spread against oakland i have a difficult time seeing anything as a gimme.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Im looking at the game from nfl.com

why is plummer in the game?
Old 12-31-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Im looking at the game from nfl.com

why is plummer in the game?
Cutler got hurt for a bit. He's back now though.

Good call njx.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm speechless

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

our entire offensive line should be shot. the officials should be shot (although i don't believe for one second they affected the outcome of the game adversely for us). our defensive line should be gutted completely. larry coyer should never be a defensive coordinator again. did i miss anyone? that was the single worst performance i've seen out of this team in the last few years.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a tough loss.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

im not a bronco fan but you guys lost a good player

RIP Darrent
Old 01-01-2007, 08:28 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, Darrent Williams shot and killed in Denver

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385

RIP..I just watched the kid play what seems like hours ago, its shocking. That poor family, and way to add even more to the Broncos' woes. Of course the player's lives are more important than the game, but just as you say how could it be any worse. Sheesh
Old 01-01-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx, you jinxed him man

RIP
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink

Sorry about Darrent Williams he was going to be a great player

RIP