Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 05-07-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.
Default Undrafted Free Agents

Here's the final list curtosy of KCChiefs.com:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images...7222209 87033
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Every year a couple of these guys seem to make the team. The guy I'm really interested in seeing is Stanley Doughty from South Carolina. He's massive at 330 lbs and is a pretty good run stuffer. He's not a guy who is going to fill up a stat sheet, but I could see him making an impact on first and second down eating up blockers and helping shut down the run game.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Rumor is floating around that we picked up Ramonce Taylor. I wouldn't want to risk a draft pick on this kid, but there's really no risk as an UDFA. His upside is through the roof but we all know about his character issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I'm a big fan of the Chris Harris pick the guys a freak.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doughty and Price are the ones that I think we should keep an eye out for. Doughty left early because there was a possibility that he would be a day one pick but character concerns forced him out of the draft. He could be a major steal. Price has all of the measurables but played for a small school which hurt his stock. Wouldn't surprise me to see him PS it this year and maybe look to be in the same spot as Hannon next year.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch out for George Batiste I can see himj mak the team and become a starter at some point
Old 05-18-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sb1.thefifthnetwork.com/VCMS/...nelId=ID0EAGAC

Sorry for the long URL, it seems like Teicher is impressed with a CB too.....