Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-08-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.
Default 2008 SI mock draft by Andrew Perloff

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/7630

Not sure if it's already been posted but I found it pretty interesting. Don't really agree with the Bucs taking an OT since they have Trueblood at RT and are grooming either Sears or Joseph for LT. Don't like the Titans taking another S or the fact that many of the top underclassmen CBs aren't in his mock (Justin King, Malcolm Jenkins, Jake Ike, Brandon Ore). Also think Slaton, Cherilus and Rice are too high but that's just personal opinion. Good overall list though.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/7630

Not sure if it's already been posted but I found it pretty interesting. Don't really agree with the Bucs taking an OT since they have Trueblood at RT and are grooming either Sears or Joseph for LT. Don't like the Titans taking another S or the fact that many of the top underclassmen CBs aren't in his mock (Justin King, Malcolm Jenkins, Jake Ike, Brandon Ore). Also think Slaton, Cherilus and Rice are too high but that's just personal opinion. Good overall list though.
Ummm, are you extremely misinformed. The Buccaneers are grooming neither Joseph or Sears to be LT. Both will play left and right guard respectively. Before posting such a wrong statement again, think first.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Man I wouldn't be happy with the Falcons having to take a WR in the first round, but if we do...that's the one I want...looking at the players he has in the first round though...ugh. Sounds like not much fun of a year next year for the draft...guess that's why it's a YEAR away!
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Ummm, are you extremely misinformed. The Buccaneers are grooming neither Joseph or Sears to be LT. Both will play left and right guard respectively. Before posting such a wrong statement again, think first.

God forbid someone making a wrong statement on a sports forum.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
nemesis3394
Rookie

nemesis3394 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i disagree with the selection made by the vikes in this mock
first i would draft campbell ahead of the one already made by detroit because of the need at d-end and according to this mock i would try to pick up andre woodson in the second since he hasnt been picked up yet
have another year for jackson to work out his kinks and if that doesnt work go with woodson from there on out
but thats just my opinion
nemesis3394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simms2clayton View Post
God forbid someone making a wrong statement on a sports forum.
Come on. Sears and/or Joseph at LT?? LOL

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:23 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like his comparison of Shawn Crable to Audalius Thomas
Old 05-08-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He gives the redskins a LB.

We have,

Marcus Washington
London Fletcher
Rocky McIntosh
HB Blades
Dallas Sartz
Lemar Marshall
Old 05-08-2007, 07:49 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Come on. Sears and/or Joseph at LT?? LOL
Well it's not like they don't have experience there previously. It isn't the ideal situation but it is certainly possible.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:52 AM    (permalink
gobucks
Rookie

gobucks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's not like anyone is really doing more than throwing names out at this point. From looking at it, I'm not sure he spent more than 5 minutes on this piece. Of course we can hardly predict what a team's needs are going to be next year at this point, but even if he were doing it based on what needs teams have now, well he gave the Titan's another safety.
gobucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He's got the Saints picking around the right spot but no way we go QB round 1.

No one has faith in Drew Brees?
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Kenny Phillips is a freakin stud, but I'm not sure if it would be the best pick. I think I'd go with either Tyson Jackson, Glenn Dorsey, Sweed, DeSean, or Manningham. I think Dorsey would be the favorite as of right now since both of our starting DT's are FA's after this year.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
MNRunLeft
Rookie

MNRunLeft hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis3394 View Post
i disagree with the selection made by the vikes in this mock
first i would draft campbell ahead of the one already made by detroit because of the need at d-end and according to this mock i would try to pick up andre woodson in the second since he hasnt been picked up yet
have another year for jackson to work out his kinks and if that doesnt work go with woodson from there on out
but thats just my opinion
My thoughts exactly, this mock is pretty terrible IMO as he has JDB going in round 1 but no Woodson? Brian Brohm wouldn't even be a good fit for the Vikings system where Childress expects his QB's to be a bit more mobile than Brohm is.
MNRunLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though I wouldn't mind having Kenny Phillips we have no space for him. Chris Hope and Michael Griffin our are starters for the future. DeSean Jackson would make the most sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillips got the edge over Cason, yet Cason was taken at #30? Gimme a break. After drafting Griffin, I can't see us taking another safety. Even one as good as Phillips. It really all depends on how the Griffin at CB experiment pans out, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Well, Kenny Phillips is a freakin stud, but I'm not sure if it would be the best pick. I think I'd go with either Tyson Jackson, Glenn Dorsey, Sweed, DeSean, or Manningham. I think Dorsey would be the favorite as of right now since both of our starting DT's are FA's after this year.
Yup, Glenn Dorsey for the win, please.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 05-08-2007 at 11:06 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with the Bucs putting Buenning at center, I dont think its at all impossible to think the Bucs wouldnt (or Gruden in particular) think about putting Sears at LT

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh... The early mocks must always start with the Bengals taking a DT.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pff no dre moore in the first round...

he obviously forgot to put him in there
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Morency and i like Jackson, but a RB would be great. Not to high on Bubba tho and a 1st round TE would be better than Desean

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raiders won't draft first... I think that is pretty much impossible.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right guy for the Lions. Francis will move inside next year when Redding walks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

i lost all interest in this thing once i saw the saints taking brennan.... i mean what the hell...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Right guy for the Lions. Francis will move inside next year when Redding walks.
Yeah I'd love Campbell... but... #4... I do hope we do slightly better than that... I'd rather we trade up for Campbell than 'merit' the place to draft him.

Is it just me or is he WAY overrating Henne?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horrible spot for the eagles.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pick is ok...the thing im interested about is the fact that he has the niners in the playoffs.

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote