Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 03-04-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are your guys' opinions of DeAngelo Hall, now? I have always liked him, but everyone else on here seems to think he is vastly overrated. What kind of year do you guys see him having this year?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He wasn't the corner he makes himself out to be last year. But its obvious to me that he is a very good corner back, and has potential to be one of the best.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
What are your guys' opinions of DeAngelo Hall, now? I have always liked him, but everyone else on here seems to think he is vastly ove . What kind of year do you guys see him having this year?
I really like him. He wasnt used properly last year, and was put in alot of zone situations, and he did start to slack off at the end of last year so he was getting burned.

I think he will start to do better in Zimmerman's scheme.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What are your guys' opinions of DeAngelo Hall, now? I have always liked him, but everyone else on here seems to think he is vastly overrated. What kind of year do you guys see him having this year?
He was inconsistent. Most of the time he was good. Like every position, unit, player on this team under the Jim Mora regime, inconsistency was the norm. He had a couple bad games, of course they were in high profile ones so everyone formed a conclusion about his performance for the '06 season.

Fortunately, that was last year. He's still only 23 years old, and has played well for the most part. He will only get better. Every CB has had a down year, even those regarded as "elite." Champ Bailey in '04, Nate Clements in '05, etcetera.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
mikevick7owns

Quote:
in my opinion hes a very good corner. he has said that he isnt the best corner alive, which is good. he needs a reality check and i think petrino and zimmer are just the guys to give it to him. hes a hard worker and i think he will be one of the best some day, but he isnt yet. i think he realizes that now. he has the potential to be, but he needs to keep improving every year.

i think he had a subpar season last year because of poor over the top saftey help and also because of the moronic zone donatell employed that gave up 7 yards every pass play. he is much better in man to man and i think that will improve his stats this season.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i didnt want to sidetrack another thread.. how many years do you think the falcons have with our current players to win the sb? for example the colts were said to only have a couple more seasons to win the superbowl before february. how long do you think the falcons have?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey falcons fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brings back good memories.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote