Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

View Poll Results: Who would win the championship?
DragonMehka 9 60.00%
fenikz 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NCAA Football Championship (DragonMehka vs fenikz)

Who would win this championship game?

DragonMekha

Offense: Dominant passing attack.Alot of shotgun formations with 4 WR set(some including no back/some with 1 back).Short yardage drops to two WR/1 TE/RB and FB.There will be bits of west coast offense including RB screens or quick passes to the speedy receivers.Alot of WR screens to Desean Jackson and Davone Bess.3 WR formaiton will have James Hardy and Adrian Arrington with Desean Jackson in the slot.4 WR sets with have the speedsters Jackson/Bess in the slot with Hardy and Arrington outside.Deep go routes for the otuside and crossing patterns for the slot receivers.Offense is designed to put up atleast 40-50 points a game.

Defense: Classic 4-3.They will play a bend but dont break style defense.Will allow small plays and underneath because secondary are reliable tacklers and an athletic linebacking core.They will thrive on slowing the offense down and make them struggle to score 20 points a game while our offense can light up the boards.Shawn Crable and Brian Toal can switch out at LB depending on downs/stamina (Since Toal is also our FB).Our secondary has alot of playmakers and will look to get 2-3 turnovers atleast a game.

Offense
QB-Chad Henne(Michigan)
RB-PJ Hill(Wisconsin)
RB-Yvenson Bernard(Oregon St.)(RB for passing sets)
FB-Brian Toal(Boston College)
WR-Desean Jackson(California)
WR-James Hardy(Indiana)
WR-Davone Bess(Hawaii)
WR-Adrian Arrington(Michigan)
TE-Martin Rucker(Missouri)
OT-Max Unger(Oregon)
OG-Jeremy Perry(Oregon St.)
C-Steve Justice(Wake Forest)
OG-Adam Kraus(Michigan)
OT-Gosder Cherilus(Boston College)

Defense
DE-Kenny Iwebema(Iowa)
DT-Sedrick Ellis(Southern Cal)
DT-BJ Raji(Boston College)
DE-Louis Holmes(Arizona)
OLB-Sean Lee(Penn St.)
ILB-Rey Maualuga(Southern Cal)
OLB-Shawn Crable(Michigan)
OLB-Brian Toal(Boston College)
CB-Antoine Cason(Arizona)
CB-Malcolm Jenkins(Ohio St.)
CB-Dejuan Tribble(Boston College) (Nickel Corner)
FS-Jonathan Hefney(Tennessee)
SS-Kenny Phillips(Miami)

fenikz

Offense: Base Double Set(2TE 2 WR) with a power running game, splitting carries between Run DMC and Snoop & airring it out to Bowman & Manningham with Davis & Bennett running the intermediate routes, at any time we can switch to a pro set(1 TE 2 WR 2 RB) or a 3 wide set.

Defense: Base 4-3 defense with the abilility to switch to the 3-4 with Dixon at NT, Campbell & Dorsey at DE, Gholston & Kindle at OLB & Goss & Henderson inside, in passing situations I can switch to a 4-3 Nickle and a 3-3-5 by taking Kindle out and putting Thomas in.

Offense
QB Andre Woodson
RB Darren McFadden
RB Jonathan Stewart
LT Barry Richardson
LG Herman Johnson
C Kory Lichensteiger
RG Kirk Elder
RT Ryan Clady
WR Mario Manningham
WR Adraius Bowman
WR Mario Urrutia
TE Fred Davis
TE Martellus Bennett

Defense

NT Antino Dixon
DT Glen Dorsey
DT DeMario Pressley
DE Calais Campbell
DE Vernon Gholston
OLB Erin Henderson
MLB Jonathan Goss
OLB Sergio Kindle
CB Paul Oliver
CB Justin King
CB Terrell Thomas
S Michael Hamlin
S Myron Rolle

the poll is open for 4 days & remeber if you vote +rep

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough call, but I feel Fenikz's team was better by a step

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Dragon but it's pretty much a coin toss

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just as i expected a toss up

Old 05-08-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

yeah ill have to go with dragon but barely

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

dragon would have the most dominant offense ever imaginable
Old 05-08-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the offenses are pretty even, fenikz has d-line by a mile, dragon has secondary by a mile and... lbs goes to Dragon barely so he wins it.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked DragonMekha because I'm a California Homer and he has to of my favorite California college players (Jackson and Maualuga)

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

that turned quickly, keep voting

Old 05-10-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

bump, keep voting

Old 05-10-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i went fenikz, but barely. I'm loving his D-line and the WR's. almost went dragon cuz of Cason and a very nice O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Bump, Keep voting

Old 05-11-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voted Dragon because of his sick offense
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

DragonMekha is the Champion

but i woulda honestly dominated that game :p

Old 05-12-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would vote fenikz mainly because henne would choke.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to Dragon!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
DragonMekha
Veteran

DragonMekha hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I honestly thought Fenikz would win.Not because I thought he had a better team but by watching the previous battles I thought Fenikz would have barely pulled it out.Anyway thanks Fenikz for this mock.I think it went really well and smooth. ^_^
Old 05-12-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

yah im surprised something that was this complex went so smoothly, we should do more things like this

and i kinda the whole time it was gonna be me an DM in the championship, especially when i started stealing my players :p

Old 05-12-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
DragonMekha
Veteran

DragonMekha hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
yah im surprised something that was this complex went so smoothly, we should do more things like this

and i kinda the whole time it was gonna be me an DM in the championship, especially when i started stealing my players :p
If you remember,in the original topic after teams were filled,I said I had a feeling it would be me and you in the championship.But I thought you would of won.But yeah we should definetly do more.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

I was gonna try something like this(w/ the prospects draft and NFL Fantasy Season draft) but things fell apart so i never did

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote