Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 11-17-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well no one is starting the L.J. discussion so I guess I will. Basically, I don't think there is a whole lot to it, being 4th on the depth chart and not active for every game doesn't leave a lot for us to discuss.

However, I'll say that despite his problems in the past, I'm all for adding an extra body in the mix for our play off push.

Also, I read on Bengals.com that Lewis talked to Benson before the signing and Benson thought it was a good idea (or so the article says). It's nice to see a sign that the locker room will actually welcome him.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Ben Utecht was cut.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Also Ben Utecht was cut.
Yah, this was expected though. With the drafting of Coffman, we only have to assume that Kelley will be the starter next year, with Foschi or Coats as the 2nd guy and Coffman as the 3rd. I guess the real question is which do you cut, if any, between Foschi and Coats.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never really been a huge LJ guy myself, but I'm starting to warm up to the signing. The thing I'm most intrigued about is the game this week. Lewis wouldn't say whether or not Johnson would get any playing time in the Oakland game, but I think it goes without saying that LJ is used to playing the Raiders. If he's going to play, I can't think of a better time to let him show what he can do while Benson rests to ensure that he is ready to go for the playoff push.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol I didn't start a thread because I'm so indifferent on it all.

I thought LJ was completely done in KC which was easy to see. However, with guys like that a change of scenery can work things out. See Dillon, he seemed done in his final year here then he ran for 1600 the next year.

It could go either way. I will say I'm not concerned about him messing up chemistry. The chemistry killing players normally take a few years to show themselves.

For this years sake, I like the move. I think he's got a better shot of taking over the workload than Scott. Would be nice if he could take 5-10 a game from Benson and hit 4 a carry.

I guess we'll see, we did definitely need a backup RB. It was really bothering me to see Benson getting all those carries.

We just really gotta hope it was just from them having a bad line and him being burnt out there for why he sucked so bad.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope for your sake it was too, because I'm a closet Bengals fan (I have about 5 rl friends who love the Bengals, so they've pretty much been my 2nd team) and I really want to see you guys go far into the post-season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If their was a football sabermetrical stat with yards after 1st contact LJ would have been dead last in the last 3 years.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read you guys worked out Ed Johnson and Mike Doss.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I read you guys worked out Ed Johnson and Mike Doss.
Doss played special teams for us in a couple games last year, so if we did bring him in I guess it would make sense, seeing as how Marvin already knows a little bit about him.

I don't know much about Ed Johnson, but I don't see how more DT depth could hurt.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also worked out Joey Galloway. We have not deep threat on this team expect Chad. Wound not hurt to bring him in and be the 4th WR.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a fan of the LJ signing. Maybe we can get something out of him and for the league minimum its worth a shot for a former great who still might have some juice left.

Hopefully we can get a comfortable lead early in this game and give some guys some opportunities to play. Wouldn't mind seeing Andre suit up for this one and show what he's capable of. We always suck on the WC so this will probably be a close one anyway.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a link and video of some Bengal fans burning a Terrible Towel. Didn't they learn last time someone of the Bengals did this? We knocked them out of the playoffs and you guys were irrelevant for three years. Yes a player didn't do it, but who knows. Myron sees everything. hahaha.

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morning...Terrible-Towel
Old 11-18-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Here is a link and video of some Bengal fans burning a Terrible Towel. Didn't they learn last time someone of the Bengals did this? We knocked them out of the playoffs and you guys were irrelevant for three years. Yes a player didn't do it, but who knows. Myron sees everything. hahaha.

I guess if magical curses and irrelevant history gives you hope, then go for it.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what really blows my mind is how well Rucker and Morgan Trent have played. All I hear anyone say about Trent is how awful he was at Michigan but man has he played well here.

Kind of along the same lines of Chinny.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

it has always been when the players do it like when TJ wiped his shoes and when Lendale White Stomped on it. I saw Bengals Fans burn the terriable towel after the first win so there is no curse if Fans do it is only when players do something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FO15rAmBw

i LoL'D Every time i watch his videos i laugh he is the biggest Tool Bag Steeler fan ever

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-19-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Everyone, in all of these videos, both Bengals fans and Steelers fans alike, are idiots.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Everyone, in all of these videos, both Bengals fans and Steelers fans alike, are idiots.
Agree but i still watch them most are Hilarious

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-19-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wow, you got a win over Jon Kitna. Congrats.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 11-19-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Yea the sad part is we almost won with Kitna. If Palmer was in the whole game we would have won. May i remind you the first play was a 60 yard completion to Henry

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-19-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
It was mostly a joke. Chill.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was mostly a joke. Chill.
As is Jon Kitna.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

as was my response!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 11-19-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
As is Jon Kitna.
There is nothing wrong with having tiny hands and choking in the 4th quarter.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hahahaha. He kills me. One of my favorite non Steelers.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Did he actually release those? I remember him saying something about it on Hard Knocks but thought he was kidding. that is great.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165