Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Williams should be a Bengals :)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More two-TE sets, less two back sets. That's what I expect out of the Bengals Fullback position this year. Reggie Kelly & Daniel Coats are both alright back there playing FB/H-B, but I expect they'll usually go two-TE with Gresham-Kelly.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals tv market is potentially going to blackout lol that blows and you guys are a playoff team talent wise. Times izzzz tough.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Bengals tv market is potentially going to blackout lol that blows and you guys are a playoff team talent wise. Times izzzz tough.
It was the same as last year. Ohio was one of the hardest hit states and Cincinnati was one of the hardest hit citys in Ohio.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How could this game even possibly black out?

EDIT: I mean the NE game? isn't it airing live by default since it's an away game? or am I way off base with that?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 09-09-2010 at 01:53 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owen Schmitt to get a tryout with the Bengals on Tuesday

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2010/9/9/...engals-to-give

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-09-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Owen Schmitt to get a tryout with the Bengals on Tuesday

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2010/9/9/...engals-to-give
I like it, I like it, I like it. Apparently he was cut just because SEA has no need for a FB.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:50 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm pumped for our 1st game. This will be a very tough test for us out of the gate. NE offense will be one of the best we see all year, our D will have their hands full and I think this is the key to the game. We need to hold Moss from getting any big plays and keeping their TD's to a minimum. Not sure what to expect with their rookie TE's, I think its safe to assume we will see them part of their game plan. Brady has a lot of weapons to consider.

Expect our offense to be able to move the ball against the Pats, wouldn't be surprised if we see some mistakes but these need to be minimized. Perhaps a special teams jolt like a Jones TD punt return? Please keep our penalties at a respectable level.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PM me if interested in being the GM of your team in our forum mock!

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43261
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Jones on IR for a neck Injury. We dropped Coats for Foschi as well. Maybe trying to recreate the unbalanced line from last year?

I like the move anyways, Foschi is a solid back up and might help out Benson by being a better blocker than Gresham.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season is so depressing

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:17 AM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
This season is so depressing
Depressing yes.. but there is always hope that we turn it around!!!

Is anyone else going to the game today???
Old 11-08-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
Depressing yes.. but there is always hope that we turn it around!!!

Is anyone else going to the game today???
Yea i am going to the game thinking that we will get are ass kicked so if we do i am not pissed when i leave the game if we do or if some how we win the game it will even be sweeter.

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-08-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Yea i am going to the game thinking that we will get are ass kicked so if we do i am not pissed when i leave the game if we do or if some how we win the game it will even be sweeter.
are you tailgatin before hand??? Im sittin in section 141 row 6
Old 11-08-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
are you tailgatin before hand??? Im sittin in section 141 row 6
no i dont know the exact seat number but it is at the 45 yardline in the nose bleed sections.

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-09-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

Quote:
no i dont know the exact seat number but it is at the 45 yardline in the nose bleed sections.
my seats were 45 yard line row 7 behind bengals bench... as sloppy as the game was it was pretty awesome
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm not even a bengals fan but thankfully TO is finally aiming the blame at the coaches.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5920922

"I think there's underachieving from the top down," Owens said. "You start with the owner, you start with the coaches. And obviously we as players, we are a product of what the coaches are coaching us throughout the course of the week.

"Of course, we have to go out there and play the game. But in order for us to do what we're allowed to do at the best of our abilities, the coaches have to put the players in the best position."

Not that you guys don't already know, but the biggest underachieving Bengals team of all time has to be placed on the coaches, right? Carson doesn't play defense and failure to address the oline has killed run game and made Carson into a scared girl.

TO for GM?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Mortensen is reporting that Carson Palmer wants to be dealt and if he's not then he's thinking about retiring.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Chris Mortensen is reporting that Carson Palmer wants to be dealt and if he's not then he's thinking about retiring.
Super awesome... just awesome

Palmer to Tennessee for VY and a 3rd

Then next year draft luck #1 overall were headed there

AJ Green + Jerome Simpson + Jordan Shipley + Andrew Luck = sex

Last edited by crites09 : 01-23-2011 at 01:11 PM.
crites09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh... I don't even know how this is all going to play out. Thankfully the team isn't built around having a great QB but still... I remember what it was like to go through all of those awful QB's for so long.

Looks like a lot more games are gonna be blacked out next year... blah...

How can you keep a QB that's not even that much of a leader after he's demanded a trade? It's one thing if it's a mouthy WR but I don't see how this can be salvaged really.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Ugh... I don't even know how this is all going to play out. Thankfully the team isn't built around having a great QB but still... I remember what it was like to go through all of those awful QB's for so long.

Looks like a lot more games are gonna be blacked out next year... blah...

How can you keep a QB that's not even that much of a leader after he's demanded a trade? It's one thing if it's a mouthy WR but I don't see how this can be salvaged really.
i cant see Mike Brown trading him i think mike will try to call him out on his retirement threat.

What do u expect when they did not lower the ticket prices i would not be surprized if every home game is blacked out. The only home game that would be not close to being blacked out is going to be pittsburgh.

Just be prepared for a Long Year Next Year if the CBA reachs a agreement.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-23-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting to see Palmer want out, after Marvin Lewis said he wants to keep Palmer as his QB this year. With this looking like Lewis' last chance, do you guys see him getting a vet, or going out on a limb and drafting a QB hoping he can have a promising year?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly I don't have a huge problem with Palmer's ability to play... It's more with his leadership and just mental approach to the game. I just don't see how you can keep a QB that has demanded to be traded, especially in this scenario. This was really the perfect time to just clean house but with the coaching staff staying that just can't happen... Plus Brown will always be there.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's less Marvin staying as much as Bratkowski not going yet.
This falls on Mike Brown. For as much as I have tried to defend him, because he has tried to be better in some regards, he has flat out failed.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think the asking price for Palmer would be

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote