Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Old 10-08-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, i suppose we DID win, but we desperately need Ahman back, our ground game has been dreadful since he got hurt.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to draft a big play back next year. Our passing game is surprisingly good even without Dre and Jacoby.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We reaaaadyyy
We reaaaadyyy
WE REAAADYYY
For ya'll.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
We need to draft a big play back next year. Our passing game is surprisingly good even without Dre and Jacoby.
Jonathan Stewart would be a nice selection for us in next years draft.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring it Kitty-cats. Greens coming back and we aren't about to be stonewalled like KC. This game's gonna be a good one. Uh-oh NFL re-play here we come.... again. lol. (I was J/K bout' the kitty cat thing, this should be a badass game. We've always played each other really hard and this time should be no different.)
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Well, i suppose we DID win, but we desperately need Ahman back, our ground game has been dreadful since he got hurt.
I think McKinney's injury also hurt. I mean I expect to see more production when AG gets back, but I'm not sure he'll have the same success as before when McKinney was in there.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Boo-yah, who called it on Andre Davis!!!!! Our passing attack will be awesome when everyone's healthy. That should really help out the running game.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Jacoby Jones is back as well against the Jags. However Kubs said he won't start as the others have earned the right to start. He will get playing time however and should get the start against the Tits.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how is Andre Johnson doing now? Will he be available to play this Sunday?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
pswizz

I haven't heard a thing about Andre Johnson which is a little upsetting to me. At first they were saying that this was a day to day thing...then it was about 2 weeks...now I still don't think he is ready!
Old 10-17-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oct 15 Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson (knee) is not going to play Week 7. He could be another two weeks away from returning.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That must be one really bad sprain.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Wow, great game guys. I can't believe we pulled it out. Your team showed major character.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

This weeks game might be pushed back to a Sunday or even a Monday Night against San Diego because of all the wild fires. It might get relocated as well. Man we need AJ back. We have lost all but one game without him.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
pswizz

So what do people think for this week. Will Andre play? If he does will he be at full strength? Do you think that Sage can bring the offense down the field and score enough to points to offset the way our defense has played lately?
Old 11-04-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

It just keeps getting better and better. Right when Andre Johnson is set to come back after the bye week, Dunta Robinson gets injured for the year. Injuries are demolishing us.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. The injuries are really piling on to your guys. Alot of your star players are getting injured. At least its nice to see that Schaub and Johnson are back. I expect them to tear NO a new one.

And yessss. My FF team FINALLY gets back AJ. I was so happy with my corps at the beginning of the year with Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, and James Jones. After the injury to AJ though I had to scavenger for some WRs. I ended up with Randy Moss, James Jones, and Roddy White. Not bad. But its nice to have him back when I play the number 1 ranked team in my league (I am number 2).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

As a Buc fan last week was the first time I ever really saw much of the Texans. I have to say that Mario Williams is an aboslute monster, and you guys have the makings of a very good d-line.

Nice win.

My Grandfather
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Mario was RIDICULOUS. He could be the top defensive end in the NFL in a few years.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

I remember the 2006 draft, Mario Williams #1 pick people were upset the Texans didn't pick Reggie. Wow times have changed everybody said that he was going to come out on the short end when being compared to Reggie Bush well right now, I would want to be compared to Reggie.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

wow I just took a look at the Texans depth chart they have a really good Defense but their offense is average
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
God Mario was RIDICULOUS. He could be the top defensive end in the NFL in a few years.
He has been a beast the last 5 games. Just think that we are doing this without Dunta, Schaub, and Ahman Green too. Rosenfells was forcing too many passes but he did a great job considering this is only like his 4th start in his career. The INT in the second half should never have happened. 3 defenders around Andre and he tries to get in there anyway.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
I remember the 2006 draft, Mario Williams #1 pick people were upset the Texans didn't pick Reggie. Wow times have changed everybody said that he was going to come out on the short end when being compared to Reggie Bush well right now, I would want to be compared to Reggie.
People around Houston really wanted Vince since the city is filled with Longhorn students and alumni. I hated our 3-4 defense and loved it when we brought in Kubiak, switched to a 4-3 and drafted Mario.

The Texans have spent their 1st rounders on defense which is why you see our depth chart on D being so much better than on offense. Dunta Robinson, Travis Johnson, Amobi Okoye, Mario Williams, and Jason Babin were all first rounders. Babin is obviously no longer on the team.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
wow I just took a look at the Texans depth chart they have a really good Defense but their offense is average
Exactly, that's what us Texans fans are excited about. We have a great front 7, and here's the best part our starting front 7(As of week 15) are all under the age of 30.
Anthony Weaver- 27
Amobi Okoye- 20
Travis Johnson- 25
Mario Williams- 22
Charlie Anderson- 25
Demeco Ryans- 23
Morlon Greenwood- 29

And as for next year when we get Dunta back
Dunta Robinson- 26
Fred Bennett- 24

The only spot we aren't that good at is safety.
If we could get Kenny Phillips our defense would be unreal.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario did play beastly tonight, he's freakishly athetic and looks to be getting more dominant the more he plays, if Okoye meets his potential you guys could easily have the best defensive line in football...

Is Travis Johnson playing up to par this year?? Being that he's a 1st rd pick too if he steps up his play he makes that line even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote