Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard a rumor that Manning is out for the season. I have not confirmed it yet. But if he is out for the season, this has to be the Texans year. They better win week one.

And by the way, if i haven't said it enough yet, its time for ROC Carmichael. Please, please, please dont roll Jackson out at corner back. He is a bust. Lets move on and give a rook a chance. Roy Williams only killed one guy last year-Jackson. I want to see someone else have a chance.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say we win this one 31-6 with or without Foster.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
I heard a rumor that Manning is out for the season. I have not confirmed it yet. But if he is out for the season, this has to be the Texans year. They better win week one.

And by the way, if i haven't said it enough yet, its time for ROC Carmichael. Please, please, please dont roll Jackson out at corner back. He is a bust. Lets move on and give a rook a chance. Roy Williams only killed one guy last year-Jackson. I want to see someone else have a chance.
That's a tough one. ROC was worse at tackling than Pollard is at coverage. I agree that we better win big with Manning out.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its safe to say that Mario is going to be just fine at OLB.

Watt and Smith looked like warriors up front. I wish camera men would do a better job of showing Smith do his ninja sword move after he gets a sack. That is my favorite celebration in football.

DB's looked pretty good. Really liked the play Joesph had knocking the ball out of Garcion's hands, to bad the ref made a awful call on Manning on that play, that was a bull **** call.

Cush quietly had a really good game as well.

Bringing in Wade maybe the best move we have ever made. This is going to be an exciting year.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah um, represent the AFC South well in the playoffs. That is all.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:04 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That felt good. I want to see some fast lane teams, though. Without Manning the colts dont scare me much.

However this was really nice. Lets go.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Texans will win this one 31-10
Old 09-18-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commie said I could be a Texans fan until the Chiefs draft Luck!

Hi guys!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome aboard!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Joseph is okay. Allen got completely manhandled out there.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

This game really showed me that this is a different team from last season. Last season we would of lost this game. We started to struggle a bit in the 3rd on offense and the D saved us.

Everyone on defense looked great again. Besides Jason Allen, he looked awful. Cush has very quietly had 2 really good games. Yesterday it seemed like he was in on every tackle.

O line struggled on pass protection. Schaub had no time in the pocket. Tate another great job running down the clock at the end of the game.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough loss. But the Saints are a good team. The ESPN guys are going to talk about it over and over again but we need to get better in the red zone.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Every loss sucks, but there is no way we were going to get through this stretch without a loss or 2. I think we take Pitt down this weekend. Im really worried about Oak the week after, DMac is going to run all over us. Call me crazy but Im more worried about Oak than Pitt or Balt.

Oh and by the way Kareem still blows.

And Slaton finally gets cut.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

I am going to get a heart attack following this team. The penalties were beyond dumb. It was looking just like the Saints game all over again where we let them come back.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

I didnt agree with the JJ Watt call at the end of the game. The O line man had his hand in JJ face mask, then JJ fell foward. Bad call. But yeah the rest of the penalties were dumb.

This is one of the few games that Kubs out coached a good coach.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:16 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

This team can play with anybody, as long as Andre Johnson is on the field.

I have not heard for sure what his injury is, but I am nervous. I have a friend that doesn't think his loss is that big a deal, as long as it is not season-ending. I disagree.

He is (IMO) the one guy that has to be doubled. He keeps all defenses honest. Without him, I think the offense is no where near the same.

However, I am excited about where this team is. They have shown they can play with anyone. They won't win them all, but no one should blow this team out. If this year gets away from us, I will be really upset. No one is realistically in the way of them getting an easy playoff birth.

And for god sakes, Kareem Jackson is horrible! There have been multiple times when he has covered someone over the middle and either the QB didn't throw the ball to the guy that toasted Kareem, or the QB over threw the receiver. I am done with him. Bring on one of the younger CB's, please.

I would trade Kareem for any draft pick right now. He sucks!!!!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Dre out 3 weeks. Jacoby is going to have to step up cause he is the only other WR that can stretch a defense.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:14 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

I don't see the Raiders matching Houston-talent wise. I think this should be a blowout. But I am nervous about one thing.

Andre being out hurts. He is so important to the offense, I wonder if this allows the Raiders defense to focus on Foster and the running game. I hope Foster brings it. He will need to, cause without Optimus on the field I fear this team is all running and short passes. Losing Andre makes the offense a short yardage team.

Kareem might get a week off due to the Raiders lack of ability to throw deep. But I can't stand watching him anymore. Didn't we draft a couple of guys at corner??? Please get him out of there.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacoby Jones...why does this guy get so many chances? The past few years he has been deemed a "breakout player" but never delivers.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Jacoby Jones...why does this guy get so many chances? The past few years he has been deemed a "breakout player" but never delivers.
For some reason Kubs loves this guy. Have no clue why... Today was the day for him to step up and he didnt do so.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

Whatever it is that Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers has that make them winners, Schaub doesnt have. Schaub is a great QB untill the game is on the line. This was a chance to show that this is a different team this year and Matt blew it.

Dont want to say anything good about this game, but Cush was a monster in this game.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you guys should still win this division. The Jags are in full rebuilding mode with Gabbert now and the Colts are a lost cause. Tennessee was manhandled by the Steelers, a team that you guys beat up on pretty good.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmt2500 View Post
Whatever it is that Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers has that make them winners, Schaub doesnt have. Schaub is a great QB untill the game is on the line. This was a chance to show that this is a different team this year and Matt blew it.

Dont want to say anything good about this game, but Cush was a monster in this game.
I thought Schaub played well and did what he could with what he had. Obviously if Rackers doesn't miss the first FG, if Vickers doesn't drop the wide open pass, if Brisel doesnt have that face mask penalty, then the game would have had a different outcome. Herschel was right that they would put all they had to stop the run because our OL stunk. Foster didn't have much to work with and Schaub didn't have much time and still threw for almost 450 yards. I don't think he would have made it if he ran at the end. There was a Raider at the goal line that would have stopped him. I think that is what Matt saw and then took a bad chance at throwing it up to someone that isn't that tall, strong, and doesn't have that great of a vertical. He committed to rolling out so he might as well have taken the hit and a chance to run it in. I still doubt he would have made it though. We had guys play much worse than to put the blame on Schaub.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

As you may know by now, Mario is out for the year and James Casey is out with the same injury. I haven't read if Casey will need surgery and if he does then he will join Mario on the list of guys out for the year. We are this weeks version of the Chiefs.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

I heard Casey is day to day. Its too bad about Williams though...he was playing well.