Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 05-08-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Two from Mini-Camp Tryouts Signed

CB Chaz Williams and G Anthony Wollschlager turn last weekend’s mini-camp tryouts into regular roster spots…Also, restricted FA Jeb Terry re-signs, and three others are released

http://buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5789

I guess this means no Justin Gatlin. Obviously didn't show the ability needed to play for this team.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SpinaMan
Rookie

SpinaMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SpinaMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the Center from Miami Signing. Hopefully he can make the team and jeb terry will be released.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

w00t! He's not very good but at least Gruden recognizes where all the talent comes from, right -black? Da U!!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran

Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

w00t! He's not very good but at least Gruden recognizes where all the talent comes from, right -black? Da U!!
I heard he was a good technician, though I don't know that much about him?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:34 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I heard he was a good technician, though I don't know that much about him?
He will be lucky to make it through the first round of cuts so I wouldn't worry about researching him anyway.

EDIT - I like your sig but if you increased its height it would look way better IMO

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:55 AM    (permalink
StaticGator
Rookie

StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Maybe if you want a linebacker or safety, but Miami's offensive line has sucked donkeys for a couple years now.
StaticGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran

Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
He will be lucky to make it through the first round of cuts so I wouldn't worry about researching him anyway.

EDIT - I like your sig but if you increased its height it would look way better IMO
Sig - Cheers, to be honest I use it on other sites as well where they have a 400/70 restriction.....hence the size.