Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

The only team I think from the NFL East that will get to the playoffs is Dallas.
NYG lost Tiki Barber which meant it lost all of its offensive firepower.
McNabb will once again get injured.
Washington wont get to the playoffs this year but will be better.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
So who is this "solid #1" you speak of?

Please don't say Rogers is a solid #1 CB.
Well Springs isnt anymore, but Rogers has the potential to become one this year
Plus the S's will help alot

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Well, Eli hasnt had a terrible season yet. in fact he has had exactly the same (solid) number of TDs/INTs 2 years in a row. even with major injuries on offense last year.

I think the chances of Eli being less then a decent starter are slim, while the chances of Mcnabb getting injured yet again, are high.
Eli hasnt been terrible but he hasnt become Peyton yet. But I do think McNabb will get hurt and while it was good that PHI took a QB, I dont think Kolb was the right one to pick

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't understand why people think that adding another in the box safety is going to help the Redskins' pass defense.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instead of having a pissing contest, why don't we talk about our own teams' weaknesses.

For Dallas, I'm really worried about our depth at NT. Jason Ferguson is already not an ideal NT. He doesn't command a double team and that is the foundation of the 3-4. Behind him, we have some projects that could either be a surprise or be a major disappointment. It's a complete mystery, but the idea of a disappointment scares me.

At Center, we are also lacking quality depth. Behind Gurode, there is nobody with experience. I'm fairly satisfied with the rest of the OL and the depth there.

I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't worried about our running game. Julius Jones has had his ups and downs. His career has been a roller coaster ride. In all fairness, the line he played behind was not very good. They were a better pass protecting line and Bledsoe won't give them much credit for that. So that goes to show how bad they were. We're lacking that go to guy at RB, but the committee makes up for some of the deficiencies.

Our starting receivers are getting older, but it shouldn't affect us next season. We have some nice young players begging for a chance to show what they got.

I'm also worried about the cohesiveness of the team. A lot of our players, especially starters will only be in the 2nd or 3rd year of playing with each other. The turnover rate was dramatic through the Parcells era, but now many of the peices seem to be in place. This year players should start to feel more comfortable playing with each other, but regardless, there's still a growing curve.

And one more thing... New coaching staff = Adjustment Year. No going around that. It's definately not rare for a new coach to succeed a previous coaching staff, but the challenge is there. At least this time, we're overhauling the defense. Parcells change to the 3-4 was a big time move. At least we finally have the right personel for the scheme.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I still don't understand why people think that adding another in the box safety is going to help the Redskins' pass defense.
Then you must misunderstand each of their capabilities in pass support. Landry and Taylor are both complete packages. Don't be mislead about their coverage skills because of their excellent tackling skills. We're not talking Roy Williams here.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
The only team I think from the NFL East that will get to the playoffs is Dallas.
NYG lost Tiki Barber which meant it lost all of its offensive firepower.
McNabb will once again get injured.
Washington wont get to the playoffs this year but will be better.
Funny, I don't recall making the playoffs with McNabb as the QB last year. What makes Dallas so great? Their overhyped QB who went 1-4 down the stretch? Their aging WR corps led by T.O's 15 drops? Philly will win the division, 5-1 or 6-0 in the division, new season, same story
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:42 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Then you must misunderstand each of their capabilities in pass support. Landry and Taylor are both complete packages. Don't be mislead about their coverage skills because of their excellent tackling skills. We're not talking Roy Williams here.
Exactly, name a time you've seen Landry get beat deep at LSU.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:46 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Funny, I don't recall making the playoffs with McNabb as the QB last year. What makes Dallas so great? Their overhyped QB who went 1-4 down the stretch? Their aging WR corps led by T.O's 15 drops? Philly will win the division, 5-1 or 6-0 in the division, new season, same story
The depth of your insight is truly astonishing! Wow, way to contribute to this thread.

Dallas isn't great, but no other team in the league besides the Colts can honestly say that.

Overhyped QB? Geez, who would've thought with the amount of bashing he gets? 1-4 down the stretch? Suuure, let's blame it all on Romo! Dallas got blown out by the Saints but let's throw out the fact that Sean Payton had no idea how to attack us, right? Riiiiiiiight.... Beating ATL 38-28 in their home is not something you want to talk about, so I'll move on... Philly handed us a loss and we'll take it fair and square... Oh, oh! He lost a game!!! It must mean a Tony Romo MELTDOOOOWN!!! Detroit beat us 39-31. Damn that Romo for only helping the offense to score 31 points! What a piss poor excuse for a QB.... OVER-RATED! Oh and let's not forget the 21-20 loss caused by his bobbled snap... Freakin Seattle D truly exploited him for all he's worth. Damnit, Romo is now fully exposed to the rest of the NFL... I can just see DC's across the league now... scheming against his kick holding weakness. Defensive Coordinators can now sleep at night.

Oh oh... an aging WR corps! Is that the best you got? Weak sauce. Did any of these playoff teams last year have anything above an average WR corp? NE, NYJ, BAL, SAN, KC, PHI, NYG, CHI, NOR, SEA? The WR position is so overrated. Besides, TO had 2 offseason surgeries on that hand. Damn him for not catching balls with his broken hand!

Philly can continue to win the division. It hasn't helped them win any Superbowls, so who gives a rip?
Old 05-09-2007, 04:49 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Exactly, name a time you've seen Landry get beat deep at LSU.
Before you get ahead of yourself, Scott may have something to say about that...

"Lacks a burst to recover when beat..."
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...ronlandry.html
Old 05-09-2007, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see the Giants going from the best running game to the worst just because of Tiki Barber. Your RB is only half of the equation when it comes to the running game. Tiki wasn't really anything but mediocre until Coughlin got here. Our running game will be fine. Our O-line is extremely underrated. Better than the Skins in my opinion. We just don't have big name guys with price tags so people assume it isn't that great. We also have some of the best downfield blockers when it comes to WRs in the game. Thank you Hines Ward for teaching Plax this aspect of the game!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The depth of your insight is truly astonishing! Wow, way to contribute to this thread.

Dallas isn't great, but no other team in the league besides the Colts can honestly say that.

Overhyped QB? Geez, who would've thought with the amount of bashing he gets? 1-4 down the stretch? Suuure, let's blame it all on Romo! Dallas got blown out by the Saints but let's throw out the fact that Sean Payton had no idea how to attack us, right? Riiiiiiiight.... Beating ATL 38-28 in their home is not something you want to talk about, so I'll move on... Philly handed us a loss and we'll take it fair and square... Oh, oh! He lost a game!!! It must mean a Tony Romo MELTDOOOOWN!!! Detroit beat us 39-31. Damn that Romo for only helping the offense to score 31 points! What a piss poor excuse for a QB.... OVER-RATED! Oh and let's not forget the 21-20 loss caused by his bobbled snap... Freakin Seattle D truly exploited him for all he's worth. Damnit, Romo is now fully exposed to the rest of the NFL... I can just see DC's across the league now... scheming against his kick holding weakness. Defensive Coordinators can now sleep at night.

Oh oh... an aging WR corps! Is that the best you got? Weak sauce. Did any of these playoff teams last year have anything above an average WR corp? NE, NYJ, BAL, SAN, KC, PHI, NYG, CHI, NOR, SEA? The WR position is so overrated. Besides, TO had 2 offseason surgeries on that hand. Damn him for not catching balls with his broken hand!

Philly can continue to win the division. It hasn't helped them win any Superbowls, so who gives a rip?
It's odd. Everyone was so willing to give Romo all the credit for the Cowboys turnaround, yet when they lose it's not his fault? Okkkkkkkk then. McNabb would love to have that luck. I just fail to see why the Cowboys are being made out to be so good. They have little running game, a QB who, yes, is overrated. You have NO pass defense after Newman, Roy Williams is a joke for a safety. Yes yes we know he can hit like a truck.

New Orleans game....Your boy Tony couldn't beat up on one of the worst secondaries in the league? Impressive. Atlanta? You serious? Atlanta is terrible, the Eagles third stringers beat them. Philly swept Dallas, which is always nice;) Imagine that, Romo had to play against a half decent secondary and submitted this Pro Bowl caliber line 14-29, 142 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks poof! We're not talking about enshrining him in the Ring of Fame anymore! The Lions is so damn laughable I'm not even gonna address that. Seahawks game, well, he choked. You know damn well if McNabb would have pulled that stunt Cowboys fans would be all over him. Never knew it was so tough holding a ball. Sorry if I don't buy into the Romo hype after he throws 5 td's vs. the Bucs (I'm aware the Bucs beat the Eagles...fluke)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Eli hasnt been terrible but he hasnt become Peyton yet. But I do think McNabb will get hurt and while it was good that PHI took a QB, I dont think Kolb was the right one to pick
Kolb was a great pick, he fits perfectly.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
It's odd. Everyone was so willing to give Romo all the credit for the Cowboys turnaround, yet when they lose it's not his fault? Okkkkkkkk then. McNabb would love to have that luck. I just fail to see why the Cowboys are being made out to be so good. They have little running game, a QB who, yes, is overrated. You have NO pass defense after Newman, Roy Williams is a joke for a safety. Yes yes we know he can hit like a truck.

New Orleans game....Your boy Tony couldn't beat up on one of the worst secondaries in the league? Impressive. Atlanta? You serious? Atlanta is terrible, the Eagles third stringers beat them. Philly swept Dallas, which is always nice;) Imagine that, Romo had to play against a half decent secondary and submitted this Pro Bowl caliber line 14-29, 142 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks poof! We're not talking about enshrining him in the Ring of Fame anymore! The Lions is so damn laughable I'm not even gonna address that. Seahawks game, well, he choked. You know damn well if McNabb would have pulled that stunt Cowboys fans would be all over him. Never knew it was so tough holding a ball. Sorry if I don't buy into the Romo hype after he throws 5 td's vs. the Bucs (I'm aware the Bucs beat the Eagles...fluke)
I'm gonna put your homerism aside for second, and let other deal with that.

Let's talk about the text I bolded on your comment. Now have you ever wondered how the Cowboys go into FG position in the first place? Romo led us 70 yards in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, in the playoffs, to put us in the perfect position to win. Now he botched the snap, no ifs, and or buts about it, but for a rookie QB in his first time the playoffs, leading the team down the field to give us a opportunity to win like that is very encouraging.

Now did he struggle in the tailend of the season, yes of course. When your the toast of the NFL after a few great games, others teams are going to notice, and you are not going to take them by surprise anymore. But even his struggles, Cowboy fans are not going to jump all over him and call for his head. We, more the anybody else, know what he can do, we know what he is capable of.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Well, Eli hasnt had a terrible season yet. in fact he has had exactly the same (solid) number of TDs/INTs 2 years in a row. even with major injuries on offense last year.

I think the chances of Eli being less then a decent starter are slim, while the chances of Mcnabb getting injured yet again, are high.
Holy crap! A coherent, well-reasoned post from GRF. I'm shocked...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:31 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't think I can handle the sheer bulk of homerism and overall misguided analysis in this thread. I read the first page and got a headache.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-09-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I honestly don't think I can handle the sheer bulk of homerism and overall misguided analysis in this thread. I read the first page and got a headache.
Ouch man, Ouch.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:37 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

This wasn't directed at anyone specifically, but there are some painfully horrible posts there. Too many to take my time reading.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Tony Romo over McNabb. Who is McNabb piping? I think Romo is the old plummer in the Carrie Underwood household. I'm + repping Romo on that alone.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I'd take Tony Romo over McNabb. Who is McNabb piping? I think Romo is the old plummer in the Carrie Underwood household. I'm + repping Romo on that alone.
Screw that. I'll take Eli's future wife over Underwood anyday.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:47 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Screw that. I'll take Eli's future wife over Underwood anyday.
It's useless without pics.

....I'm too lazy. Anybody?
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I need pics?????????????????????????????????
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

http://www.alumni.olemiss.edu/photos...w-Images/4.jpg

Hell I'd even take our 3rd string QB's wife over Underwood.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
This wasn't directed at anyone specifically, but there are some painfully horrible posts there. Too many to take my time reading.
It hasn't gotten too bad yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I didn't read pages 2-4 of the thread. I fear for my IQ if I do.