Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 10-15-2008, 06:56 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I think Zach Strief is going to be our future RT. IMO, Safety is this teams top priority. Then OLB, then DT.
This is where you and I disagree. I'd really rather start with OLB. I feel if we could get a ball-hawk, play-maker like Curry, our defense would improve exponentially.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This is where you and I disagree. I'd really rather start with OLB. I feel if we could get a ball-hawk, play-maker like Curry, our defense would improve exponentially.
We're still getting beat deep, though, and that's a huge concern of mine, especially when we have Kevin Kaesviharn starting at FS. That speaks volumes about our secondary right there. From watching Saints games you can tell that the Roman Harper selection isn't panning out either since he is constantly getting beat deep. He's good in run support and would make an excellent in-the-box safety but his coverage skills are almost non-existent, at least from what I've seen.
True, Aaron Curry is amazing and come draft he might be BPA, but if William Moore is there come the Saints pick I think he has to be the selection.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roman Harper really hasn't gotten beat deep all year... everything has been completed on KK's side. Harper is just fine.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm good with Harper actually, he's never going to be a superstar, but he's solid as hell, and could sneak into a pro-bowl 1 time. He's a hammer in the run game, and he's solid in deep coverage, and a terror in the flats. Hands need some work though.

At this point, I really love William Moore and Aaron Curry, so getting either would make me really happy, but I think we have to look O-Line if one of the big time prospects drop. Otherwise, I'm leaning toward William Moore at FS, but I'd be happy with Curry too.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
how are tackles insignificant? Yes they are not the most important but I dont think they are that insignificant.
Its not that they are insignificant, however there should be more stats such as tkl for loss, tkl within 3 yards etc. I f you make 100 tackles for a gain of 5-10 yards as a LB its not a good sign
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Carolina is on the board with a Field Goal.

Old 10-19-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To sum it all up we sucked. Not to take anything away from our mediocre secondary but our offensive line was terrible at best today. Also i want to give some credit to our punt coverage that also helped a major way in deciding this game. Both Shockey and Colston werent ready yet imo they looked pedestrian.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the bright side, despite the terrible line play, Deuce and Bush were both running effectively before it got out of reach.

If only our line could play well in both phases consistently.

I'm still on the draft an O-linemen wagon. I think we could get a good coverage safety, and have Porter come back healthy and be fine in that category, but I think we need some elite help at tackle, and a mauler at C.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well... we failed the test.

Anyone else think Colston, and Shockey's return to the line-up was a bit pre-mature? It seemed like they might have held the Offense up, Drew didn't seem to be in sync with them. Colston dropped some easy passes, and Shockey didn't look like he was 100% ready to be out there. They probably needed a few more practices to be out on the field on Game Day.

Season is not lost too early, but we dropped a big one today. Next weeks game is a toss up, who knows how either team will respond to the traveling conditions. If we win that we have a shot at climbing back into things, but with the way the other teams in our Division have been playing we have a very small margin for error the rest of the way.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I'm just hoping that Bush will be OK for next week. Can we catch a break here?

Old 10-19-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'm just hoping that Bush will be OK for next week. Can we catch a break here?
-Reggie out 4-6 weeks (possibly longer)

Per Saints sources....
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush news...

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...parr101908.htm
Old 10-19-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Injuries have killed this season.

Maybe next year.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's not over for the Saints yet. I know it's looking tough because the South has risen again...the NFC South anyway. Losing Bush is really no loss at all, not with a healthy Colston and Shockey (they'll get there) I'm FAR more afraid of the Saints with Deuce back there than Reggie Bust running around out of the backfield. 1 decent spy solves that problem most of the time. Obviously it detracts from the overall defense. Anyway that's not the point. The Saints are far from out of it though.

They have too good of an offense to be out of it. Your defense is atrocious, that's not going to change anytime soon. But you have the league's MVP if the Saints get it turned around in Drew Brees. Guy is ballin out of his mind.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
It's not over for the Saints yet. I know it's looking tough because the South has risen again...the NFC South anyway. Losing Bush is really no loss at all, not with a healthy Colston and Shockey (they'll get there) I'm FAR more afraid of the Saints with Deuce back there than Reggie Bust running around out of the backfield. 1 decent spy solves that problem most of the time. Obviously it detracts from the overall defense. Anyway that's not the point. The Saints are far from out of it though.

They have too good of an offense to be out of it. Your defense is atrocious, that's not going to change anytime soon. But you have the league's MVP if the Saints get it turned around in Drew Brees. Guy is ballin out of his mind.
You can not say that the Saints losing Bush is really no loss at all. Thats crazy, he almost single handly won them the game vs. the Vikings. Im much more afraid of Reggie on swing routes and being matched up w/ a backer on check downs, than I am of Duece. No disrespect to Duece, but in no way is he as dynamic as Reggie.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:48 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been harping about drafting an OT or S for a while and I'm glad this game proved we need help at both positions.

I seriously think we should draft OT in the first round and move Jammal Brown back to the right side.

To sum up my thoughts on the game, I want to use this quote from an immortal Saints coach:

"Well, what happened was for the second game we got our asses kicked in the second half. We just got our ass totally kicked. We couldn't do diddly-poo offensively. We couldn't make a first down. We couldn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We sucked. The second half we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Every time they got the ball they went down and got points. We got our ass totally kicked the second half, that's what it boiled down to. It was a horseshit performance in the second half. Complete horseshit. I'm totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Our coaching did a horrible job. Our players did a horrible job. We got our asses kicked in the second half. It sucked. It stunk." - Jim Mora.

I fail to say any positives out of this game. We rushed Jeremy Shockey and Marques Colston back and they barely contributed. Colston didn't catch a pass because his thumb isn't at 100% yet and Shockey didn't look 100% either.
Reggie Bush tore his meniscus in his left knee and is out 3-6 weeks at the minimum. Our offensive line couldn't get a push in the run game, they could barely pass protect. Julius Peppers made Jammal Brown and John Stinchcomb look stupid and weak. Drew Brees was hurried, hacked, hit, sacked, and harassed all game.
Jason David was manhandled all game, just like last year. Kevin Kaesviharn offers nothing in run support and isn't fast enough to help protect deep. Our defensive rotation is too thin and we couldn't get a sustained pass rush. We were just terrible. A complete disappointment.

This is going to be another long year for the Saints and I hope it makes the coaching staff realize that we need a better center, an upgrade at left and right tackled (drafting an LT in the first would do just that), and we need DT and S upgrades fast.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-20-2008, 03:57 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Saints cut Weatherford after poor outing
Posted by The Times-Picayune October 19, 2008 5:04PM
Categories: Saints

The Saints evidently were so diasppointed in punter Steve Weatherford's poor outing Sunday against Carolina - 35.4 yards (gross) and 30.2 (net) - that he was cut after the game.

That means the Saints will have to sign a punter this week while they're in London.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-20-2008, 04:04 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Former Washington star Copper re-signs with Saints

By KEVIN TRAVIS, Sports Editor

Terrance Copper didn’t stay unemployed for long.

Copper, a former standout at Washington High School and East Carolina, was released by the New Orleans Saints on Tuesday. He had 11 teams that were interested in signing the fifth-year veteran, but Copper ended up back with the Saints.

Copper is scheduled to re-sign with New Orleans today when he meets the team at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte.

“When the Saints called me (Friday), I was surprised they called so quickly,” said Copper, who was in Washington visiting family Friday. “I have a lot of friends on that team. When they called, I was happy to go back.”

Copper said the last three days haven’t been easy as he awaited his NFL fate.

“It’s been an emotional roller coaster,” he said. “I was released and then I get picked up by the same team three days later. I don’t want to have to get used to that.

“But, like I said before, it’s part of the job. You have to take the good with the bad.”

Copper, a wide receiver and special teams ace with New Orleans, is planning to get into the game when the Saints play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. Before he was released, Copper said he had planned on getting some 30 tickets for family and friends. After his release, he wasn’t able to obtain tickets.

“I told them I can’t tickets for them now,” Copper said. “I wish I could. They’ll just have to swallow that pill.”

Even though he won’t have familiar faces cheering him on at Bank of America Stadium, Copper is happy to be playing close to home.

“It always feels good to play close to home,” Copper said. “In my whole career, even when I was with Dallas, I’ve played Carolina each year. It feels good.”

Copper, who has 46 receptions for 600 yards and seven touchdowns in his NFL career, isn’t sure what to expect from the Panthers since he wasn’t able to watch any game film.

“Just based on what I know from playing them before, I know they play hard,” Copper said. “It’s the NFL so everybody is going to play hard. We just have to go out there and match their intensity.”

While Copper was physically away from the game for three days, he was there mentally.

“It wasn’t a nice break,” he said. “It was difficult. Your body is on a timetable.

“I’m used to doing certain things. I was looking at the clocking going, ‘Oh, they are watching film right now; oh, they are on the field right now.’ It was difficult.”

Though Copper is happy to be rejoining his friends, he’s also happy that there are options out there for him if he gets released again. He was scheduled to work out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Tuesday, while 10 other clubs also showed interest.

“I was ready and willing to explore my options,” Copper said. “I’m happy that I’m there (with the Saints). There are no bitter feelings from me toward them because I understand the business part of it. You can’t let the personal aspect get caught up in the business aspect of it.

“It definitely feels good (to know you’re wanted). When you get released from a team, you worry but you still feel okay about getting signed by another team. It feels good to know all those teams wanted me. If I’m on the street again, it feels good to know I have other options.”

Now that he’s back with the Saints, he plans to enjoy every minute of it.

“I wasn’t stressed about the financial aspect,” he said. “I just want to play. I’m going to go in there and just have a good time.”

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-20-2008, 04:06 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Jonathan Goodwin is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a left knee injury.

Reggie Bush is expected to miss 3-6 with a torn meniscus in his left knee. He will be having surgery tomorrow.

Jeremy Shockey may have reinjured his hernia and will cause him to miss time.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-20-2008, 08:46 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Tracy Porter was placed on season ending IR today.
Man that's a blow for real. That kid was really coming on and from what I've seen of the Saints he looks like he could really be the real deal. That's a serious loss.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:50 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Jonathan Goodwin is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a left knee injury.

Reggie Bush is expected to miss 3-6 with a torn meniscus in his left knee. He will be having surgery tomorrow.

Jeremy Shockey may have reinjured his hernia and will cause him to miss time.
Can Bush even have surgery yet? They made me wait a week before they could operate on my tear. They typically will not operate when there is that much swelling. I'm interested to see what they say about this situation because you really don't need to have a minscus at all. Many people play without them all together, and a shot of cort does wonders for the pain and stiffness. He could play the rest of the year with a tear, but if they want him to have surgery it will be an injury that lingers throughout the season.

I had a completely successful surgery, but my knee still gives me issues more than before I had surgery. It's something about the process that just makes it not quite right. But the strength he'll lose in that knee over these weeks before he can really push it to work out is going to be really tough on him. imo.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:54 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
It's funny, we are like one Tracy Porter injury in the Washington game, and some reliable kicking away from being 5-0.

I don't usually deal in hypotheticals, but seriously, with a competent kicker we are 4-1 at least.
That's why the Saints are not out of this thing yet. They're way too good of a team, its just a few bounces that have to go the other way. But this season for the Saints is so far from over it's not even funny. You still have 2 division games against Atlanta. If you win those you're right in the race. I don't think you'll handle ATL in ATL, but your offense is more than capable of causing issues especially with Colston if he's healthy. We don't have someone to match up on him except Houston, but even he's giving up a LOT of height to a beast like Colston. New Orleans is one of those teams if they can sneak in the back door of the playoffs they're going to have just as much of a shot as anyone else.

I think NFC South has a great shot of putting 3 teams in as well. I think Carolina will win the division, ATL and NO will end up 2nd and 3rd in the division. They can both end up in the playoffs ( I did NOT think the Falcons even had a chance at making it at the beginning of the year )
Old 10-20-2008, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Just wanted to get your thoughts regarding the Saints offensive line.

I've seen a lot of Saints football the past three years and I'm starting to think Jamaal Brown would be better suited inside. I think he can be a serviceable left tackle, don't get me wrong, but that position could certainly be upgraded in an offense that passes the ball so often. He always looks good right off the snap, proper footwork and a strong initial punch. But as the play progresses on deep dropbacks, his technique gets all out of whack and when he is up against a good pass rusher, there are several ways to beat him.

I REALLY like what I have seen out of Carl Nicks. He is playing like a rookie in the sense that he seems to always be in recovery mode but he is still playing at a high level. We know he is physically a very good lineman, but his ability to pick up delayed blitzes and stunts is rare to see early in one's career. Once he gets his technique and balance more consistent, you might have yourselves a top tier guard.

Now the issue I see here is, do you keep Brown at LT, or do you move him inside and have him take the place of Jahri Evans. Evans is a nice player but he is too inconsistent as a pass blocker. If you are going to have a strong offensive line, he could be that 6th lineman that can back up both guard spots.

I think the plan should be to try and upgrade that LT position with a 1st round pick, shift Brown to guard, and find a replacement for Stinchcomb at RT...a position that is not hard to fill. Maybe Marc Columbo?

What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

IMO, OLB is clearly our biggest need. In a perfect world, I would hope to see the Saints trade down in the first, in order to get a Curry (probably won't be around) or Cushing (more likely) and add a mid-late 2nd rounder where we could add an O-lineman.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Where as I'm still of the mind an OLB would be our best move in round 1, I'm slowly getting to the point where a S or OL wouldn't piss me off that much either.