Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 09-30-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well no matter how we slice it this is a big time blow. Mostly all of us thought we'd have our Pro-Bowl Left Tackle back by Mid-season.. this means the injury issues with the hip, and sports hernia were a lot worse then previously thought, or he had a setback.

It's not the end of the world however.. we've won our first 3 games without Brown and I think we can continue to have success Offensively without him. Payton and co. will just have to continue to keep scheming around it to protect Bushrod, and Strief's weaknesses to a minimum. We probably won't be able to run as many long developing plays, and deeper drop backs..
Old 10-01-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That really blows. Hurts the running game as well.

Sad.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

We will see how we do against Rex Ryans 3-4 D. This will be the first big test that our line will face. Im wishing for the best. 19-0 baby.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought lets illustrate a bit how good our 4-0 is and what progress this team has made by showing a few things.
Who would have thought that the saints would be:
- in the bottom half in pass attempts per game
- third in rushing attempts per game
- third in rushing yards per attempt
- third in rushing yards per attempt without the aid of many really long rushing plays (with all the teams above us having that)
- lead the league in interceptions and total turnovers
- lead the league in passed defended
- be top 10 in both rushing yards per attempt and passing yards per attempt

but imo most important of all:
Lead (well share) the league in turnover margin and guess what. Three of the five teams teams are undefeated and except perhaps the packers it are all teams that play as expected or better.
Also check the bottom of the same list and you see the teams that are way worse than everybody expected (tennessee, carolina, cleveland, pittsburgh etc)
last year we had -4 on the turnover margin list now we have +7. If we can keep creating turnovers and try and be even a bit more secure with the ball ourselves there is no reason for these saints not to be extremely succesfull

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I thought lets illustrate a bit how good our 4-0 is and what progress this team has made by showing a few things.
Who would have thought that the saints would be:
- in the bottom half in pass attempts per game
- third in rushing attempts per game
- third in rushing yards per attempt
- third in rushing yards per attempt without the aid of many really long rushing plays (with all the teams above us having that)
- lead the league in interceptions and total turnovers
- lead the league in passed defended
- be top 10 in both rushing yards per attempt and passing yards per attempt

but imo most important of all:
Lead (well share) the league in turnover margin and guess what. Three of the five teams teams are undefeated and except perhaps the packers it are all teams that play as expected or better.
Also check the bottom of the same list and you see the teams that are way worse than everybody expected (tennessee, carolina, cleveland, pittsburgh etc)
last year we had -4 on the turnover margin list now we have +7. If we can keep creating turnovers and try and be even a bit more secure with the ball ourselves there is no reason for these saints not to be extremely succesfull
What this shows me is that Sean Payton has turned the corner, and matured into the type of coach that understands exactly what his team needs to do to win football games. He's delegated the Defense to Greg Williams and is letting him do his thing on that side of the ball, he's made it a point of emphasis to establish a running game... to both manage the clock, and support Brees. He also has this team playing disciplined, tough football. We haven't been killing ourselves with the reckless penalties that I've seen the past 2 seasons, and the Saints have appeared to be the better coached team in most of their games thus far.

However I think we have to keep in mind it has only been 4 games, there is still much more football left to be played... and I still have a few concerns; a lot of which will be answered with this Giants game. One of the concerns is although our Defense has done outstanding thus far, of the Four games they've faced 2 Quarterbacks making their first NFL starts (Stafford, & Kolb), a QB making his 4th NFL start (Sanchez), and Trent Edwards who I believe is only in his 3rd year of starting himself.. So I'd like to see how they fare against some of the more experienced QBs in the league.. but I definitely feel much, much better about facing top level QBs now than in the past.

Another concern I have is even though our running game has looked much improved we still seem to struggle in the obvious running situations, the 3rd & Short, 4th & Inches... The Giants are a huge test, as they are such a coached, disciplined team... but also because they are so balanced and deep on both sides of the ball. They can beat you in a lot of ways... I'm really glad that game will be at Home.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-bye week -

Should be good to have the week off before we face N.Y.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

So thoughts on whether or not Reggie Bush can turn his performance around this season? I really thought he had turned the corner as a player last season before he got injured, at one point he was leading the league in Touchdowns. So far it seems like he's playing unsure, he's had some decent gains but overall the negative plays still haunt him, and the issues of ball security come up.

Personally I feel we should get him a little more involved in the passing game. I like on the opening series vs. the Jets.. Brees targeted him in the End Zone on a Corner route and the Safety just made it there in time to prevent a TD. I'd like to see some more Wheel routes, Circle routes, reverses, route combinations with him at WR.. designed for Bush... I think eventually he'll have a game were he explodes.. we just have to figure out the plays he's comfortable running and work off that.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints-Broncos Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Oh man I certainly hope so, would be an exciting match-up for sure. Broncos haven't been there in a while, while the Saints have never made the big show... However I can't allow myself to get too over confident because of one quarter of the season.. I know there is still a lot of football left to be played. Although I believe the Saints will prove to be a legit team this season, there still is a worry and doubt in the back of my mind that we may fall off a bit.. (Haslett years have imprinted a seed of doubt in my mind that needs to be cleansed)

Either way congrats to your teams accomplishments, hopefully you guys can keep it up the rest of the season.

Last edited by Auron : 10-12-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post

Old 10-13-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lawl @ saints in t3h sb.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
lawl @ saints in t3h sb.
LOL @ the Falcons.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

LOL this is someones Sig on another Saints forum.

Flipping hilarious.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word on the street is that the Chiefs are open to trading LB Derrick Johnson and DT Glenn Dorsey. I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in trading for either one? If so, which one and what would you give up to get them?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Word on the street is that the Chiefs are open to trading LB Derrick Johnson and DT Glenn Dorsey. I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in trading for either one? If so, which one and what would you give up to get them?
I personally don't think they'll make a move for either of them. It sounds like Loomis/Payton are really sold on this current 53 man roster, and they don't want to risk breaking up the chemistry.

I wouldn't mind going after either of them... with Fujita getting nicked up it brought a realization the depth at OLB is shaky.. and really Clancy even though is listed as good to go hasn't played I believe since Week 1 with injury, but it would cost us multiple Draft picks.. and I'm not real comfortable with giving up a lot of those especially since we finally have a full slate to work with.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check out my new sexy sig!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 10-21-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
I'm not real comfortable with giving up a lot of those especially since we finally have a full slate to work with.
I feel the same, however if we did make a move for one, LB would be the bigger need so I would hope we went after Brooks.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
So thoughts on whether or not Reggie Bush can turn his performance around this season? I really thought he had turned the corner as a player last season before he got injured, at one point he was leading the league in Touchdowns. So far it seems like he's playing unsure, he's had some decent gains but overall the negative plays still haunt him, and the issues of ball security come up.

Personally I feel we should get him a little more involved in the passing game. I like on the opening series vs. the Jets.. Brees targeted him in the End Zone on a Corner route and the Safety just made it there in time to prevent a TD. I'd like to see some more Wheel routes, Circle routes, reverses, route combinations with him at WR.. designed for Bush... I think eventually he'll have a game were he explodes.. we just have to figure out the plays he's comfortable running and work off that.
He needs to get more touches, plain and simple, big plays don't come when you get 5 touches a game, all in the first half.

The Saints are still protecting him a bit, which is normal, a player doesn't totally recover from microfracture surgery for about 2 years after surgery. They can play after 1 year, but at about two years, the explosion REALLY returns(See Stoudemire, Amare). You can notice that the further we get ahead in games, the less they use Reggie.

They aren't going to risk Bush late in games where we are scorching teams, when they know they can save him for the tight games, and post season.

I agree though, get him some more looks in the passing game, continue to run him from the jumbo package(he's probably at like 6 yards per carry in that) and for god's sake, block someone on his punt returns!(and make tackles when we kickoff too please...)

Anyway, I knew we wouldn't trade, and I really hate teams with the mentality that winning and starting out well prevents you from trying to improve the team even more, teams don't stay great by standing pat, when they can clearly improve.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

I've been thinking about this topic lately and I feel with the way our Offense has been clicking lately.. there really is no need to force feed Reggie. You're right about the point of monitoring the amount of touches he gets simply because the past few seasons it has looked like he's been worn down towards the end and ended up injured. So the more we keep him fresh the better.

I think it's clear he has his role and does what is needed of him in this system. Is he getting overpaid for what his production has been up to this point? Yeah, most likely but likewise I think it's a non issue for this team, and as long as they're winning.. they'll stick with the winning formula... I'm liking how Pierre, Reggie, and Bell rotate in and from there you tend to lean on the guy with the hot hand.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something that a lot of casual fans don't notice either is Reggie Bush has become DAMNED good at picking up the blitz and protecting Drew Brees on passing situations when he's asked to stay in and protect. I know I'm probably wrong but the last time I think I remember him missing an assignment was Week One last season against Tampa Bay which led to a Phillip Buchanon pick-six.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints need to lock up HFA for the playoffs. I think if they can do that, it's going to be extremely tough for any team to go into the Superdome and beat them. That and I don't think the Saints would do very well playing outdoors in January, especially if they are forced to go up north for a game.

Your team is ******* scary though if the defense can keep playing like it is. Sharper was a fantastic addition.

Btw, how do you guys like Pierre Thomas?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

This should tell you how much

Old 10-22-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
The Saints need to lock up HFA for the playoffs. I think if they can do that, it's going to be extremely tough for any team to go into the Superdome and beat them. That and I don't think the Saints would do very well playing outdoors in January, especially if they are forced to go up north for a game.

Your team is ******* scary though if the defense can keep playing like it is. Sharper was a fantastic addition.

We shall see I still have some questions about this team... I love how we've been playing lately and I think they have proven these are NOT the same ole Saints from years past.. but there are 11 games to go. Interesting point; the Saints have not trailed in a game all season yet. Every game they've got out to an early lead and have managed to maintain it... I know it's unrealistic to expect that keep up the whole year. I want to see how this team responds if they get down at any point... Also they haven't played a Division game they will face Atlanta, and Carolina after this week so those games will tell a lot about this team IMO.

Pierre Thomas is great, he's a tough runner, who's good at finding the holes... he's hard to bring down but he's not really a pounding bruiser... he won't move the pile at the goal line. One thing that concerns me is he always seems to be banged up... even now when he's playing he's always limited in practices with a hamstring. So not a huge deal but something to keep an eye on.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

I have a man crush on PT. He's a great teammate, plays hard, runs tough between the tackles, can catch out of the backfield. Dude is a beast.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-23-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of Illinois fans felt that he was wasted talent under an inept coach, a horrible QB, and virtually no offensive line. Looks like they may be right.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote