Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 12-01-2007, 08:01 AM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is sad...The Jets are underdogs against a team that is 0-11. How does this happen? I think Coles will play for those of you worried about the WR situation. Also, cotchery is out for the game for sure but might be out for the rest of the season. I hope this injury will show we need a WR so something good will come out of this.

GOD help us if we lose to a winless team

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Last edited by hcbrad08 : 12-01-2007 at 08:04 AM.
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Apparantly the New York Daily News has reported that Cotchery underwent surgery to repair a broken right index finger this week and is likely lost for the season. It's unfortunate, becuase it is tough to see how Clemens is progressing with these type of injuries. It was getting annoying to see how people were having us draft a QB this year let alone in the first round. I can see us possibly drafting one a year from now if he doesn't pan out, but 4 games is not nearly enough to judge him.

The worst part about this, is Justine McCareins is going to be seeing a lot of playing time the rest of the season and could likely be starting if Coles gets hurt again.

Sorry to Use this guy again, but he shows my feelings towards McCareins.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my feelings towards him are the same BroadwayJoe, lord help us

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

haha I don't even know if he could help McCareins play well. Anywayss...I tell ya what, with the way the dline, oline, cb and WR class is shaping up I really hope we can land a few extra picks some how. Not to get repetitive with my posts, but this draft his quite deep in talent the first day that a lot of needs could be met; and needs met with good value just not stop gaps.

Speaking of stop gaps, i'm leaning towards frank morton in the lower rounds. And if we don't land Dre Moore, Frank Okam or any top flight DE's I would really like to take a very late round flier on Jason Shirley. I was looking at old clips of him and he would absolutely flourish as a 3-4 DE. Has the size and physical abilities. He loses absolutely 0 ground at the point of attack and in the clips i saw (granted they weren't against great competitin) but i never saw him beat 1 on 1. The reason I say flier is becuase he has had numerous problems with the coaching staff and I beleive he is off the team now? I know mangini and co. want to put emphasis on personality and morale, but if he proves it was a mistake I wouldn't mind putting talent above personality for once. Time will tell though.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Old 12-01-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

Seeing how our WR core is diminished can anyone say Malcolm Kelly. gotta love him...Heres the highlight reel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T9W7nTi4JFQ

Old 12-01-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbrad08 View Post
Seeing how our WR core is diminished can anyone say Malcolm Kelly. gotta love him...Heres the highlight reel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T9W7nTi4JFQ
Haha i was thinkin the same thing watching that game tonight. That and how much i would love to have Phil Loadholt as our RT. God if he comes out and slips to the second round I would take him over any other player in a heartbeat. He could end up being a better LT than Dbrick, but I am very happy with Dbrick; and playing RT he won't have as much of a learning curve and we could have an asbolutely dominant right side of our line.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of a dominant right side of our line, given the choice between Jake Long and McFadden who do you take? Also, though I think I know what everyone's going to say anyway, given the choice between the Longs who do you take?
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Speaking of a dominant right side of our line, given the choice between Jake Long and McFadden who do you take? Also, though I think I know what everyone's going to say anyway, given the choice between the Longs who do you take?
Haha i would take mcfadden just becuase I don't beleive in putting that much money or high of a draft choice into a RT. And as of now i would take chris long, but only time will tell.

Regarding the Malcolm Kelly highlights..UNREAL. As much as I like Limas sweed, James Hardy etc. those guys don't seem to have the polish that kelly does. He shows everything in his clips; hands, route running, leaping ability, YAC and the best thing he has is his ability to adjust his body in midair. The guy is a player and i was just fantasizing about trading down with dalas and having gholston fall to our 1a and getting malcolm kelly with our 1b and then loadholt with our 2a. Haha pipedream I know, but its nice to imagine.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would definetly love to trade down and take kelly, to me he's a mix of Boldin and Fitzy

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
Haha i would take mcfadden just becuase I don't beleive in putting that much money or high of a draft choice into a RT. And as of now i would take chris long, but only time will tell.

Regarding the Malcolm Kelly highlights..UNREAL. As much as I like Limas sweed, James Hardy etc. those guys don't seem to have the polish that kelly does. He shows everything in his clips; hands, route running, leaping ability, YAC and the best thing he has is his ability to adjust his body in midair. The guy is a player and i was just fantasizing about trading down with dalas and having gholston fall to our 1a and getting malcolm kelly with our 1b and then loadholt with our 2a. Haha pipedream I know, but its nice to imagine.
On one hand I understand not wanting to put that much money into a right tackle. But on the other hand, running backs are kind of dime a dozen, and they're only going to last you 8 or so years. Peterson has had great success, but lots of running backs drafted early the past few years haven't been all that good. The fact that McFadden runs in a gimmicky offense scares me off as well. But I think the real point is, at least in my opinion, that because good running backs are easy to find and products of their lines at times I think it's tough to sink a ton of money into that position as well. I guess it depends how things work out down the road and how they perform in offseason workouts and such, but I'd take the better player out of the two and the better fit for us without sinking money into a position as a factor, because running back doesn't have that much value and we do have Jones signed to a fairly big extension.

Random interjection- as much as I have trouble taking him over a guy that grades out better, I think if the Long's and McFadden aren't available Gholston would be the pick.

I'd also really love Duke Robinson. If he declares I think we should try to find a way to get him, but I doubt we will. However, if he slips to us in the second we HAVE to take him.

As far as Kelly, he's a nice player but I think he ends up in the 10-20 range where we really don't have a shot at him unless a team in that range decides to deal up. There's only two ways I see us having a shot at him, either him running a very good time or him running a bad time. If he runs really well maybe he works his way up into the top 10 range and while I'd be slightly troubled by taking him there, who knows... If he doesn't run as well as expected maybe he slips to the late first-early second and we could pull off a deal or hope he falls to our second rounder and we could grab him there. Who knows what happens. In previous drafts it's been so clear which players I want to look at where, but in this draft there are so many players at positions of need (which we have a lot of) that should be going around where we're going to pick, it makes it unbelievably confusing to try and compile a mock.

Edit: Rucker for Mizzou also really impressed me during the game tonight. Not sure how he is as a blocker, but he had pretty nice hands and was a load to bring down. Best of all he showed pretty good athleticism and speed, looked really smooth out there. Too bad we have so many positions of need and not a lot of flexibility as far as drafting goes, because I think he could help us out in a lot of different ways (another safety valve for Clemens, run some two TE sets which would help with Clemens as mentioned and run blocking with some extra big bodies in there, and a nice red zone target at 6'6).

Last edited by derza222 : 12-02-2007 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
On one hand I understand not wanting to put that much money into a right tackle. But on the other hand, running backs are kind of dime a dozen, and they're only going to last you 8 or so years. Peterson has had great success, but lots of running backs drafted early the past few years haven't been all that good. The fact that McFadden runs in a gimmicky offense scares me off as well. But I think the real point is, at least in my opinion, that because good running backs are easy to find and products of their lines at times I think it's tough to sink a ton of money into that position as well. I guess it depends how things work out down the road and how they perform in offseason workouts and such, but I'd take the better player out of the two and the better fit for us without sinking money into a position as a factor, because running back doesn't have that much value and we do have Jones signed to a fairly big extension.

Random interjection- as much as I have trouble taking him over a guy that grades out better, I think if the Long's and McFadden aren't available Gholston would be the pick.

I'd also really love Duke Robinson. If he declares I think we should try to find a way to get him, but I doubt we will. However, if he slips to us in the second we HAVE to take him.

As far as Kelly, he's a nice player but I think he ends up in the 10-20 range where we really don't have a shot at him unless a team in that range decides to deal up. There's only two ways I see us having a shot at him, either him running a very good time or him running a bad time. If he runs really well maybe he works his way up into the top 10 range and while I'd be slightly troubled by taking him there, who knows... If he doesn't run as well as expected maybe he slips to the late first-early second and we could pull off a deal or hope he falls to our second rounder and we could grab him there. Who knows what happens. In previous drafts it's been so clear which players I want to look at where, but in this draft there are so many players at positions of need (which we have a lot of) that should be going around where we're going to pick, it makes it unbelievably confusing to try and compile a mock.

Edit: Rucker for Mizzou also really impressed me during the game tonight. Not sure how he is as a blocker, but he had pretty nice hands and was a load to bring down. Best of all he showed pretty good athleticism and speed, looked really smooth out there. Too bad we have so many positions of need and not a lot of flexibility as far as drafting goes, because I think he could help us out in a lot of different ways (another safety valve for Clemens, run some two TE sets which would help with Clemens as mentioned and run blocking with some extra big bodies in there, and a nice red zone target at 6'6).

I really don't want to draft Jake long or Mcfadden, it was more of a toss up for me.

Rucker was impressive what with his size, speed and athletic ability. He'd make for a nice large target for clemens.

The more and more we talk about it the deeper and deeper this draft seems for the positions we need. It is going to be a pretty impressive draft.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

Quote:
Haha i was thinkin the same thing watching that game tonight. That and how much i would love to have Phil Loadholt as our RT. God if he comes out and slips to the second round I would take him over any other player in a heartbeat. He could end up being a better LT than Dbrick, but I am very happy with Dbrick; and playing RT he won't have as much of a learning curve and we could have an asbolutely dominant right side of our line.
If Loadhoalt came out hed def be in the 2nd round...He's a pure RT mauler and doesnt have any speed (well for his size 68 355 he does but i could see hikm running a 6.00 40) anyone taking him with those numbers in the 1st well Id like to have the GM opening after theyre fired.

I think he might stay another year nd try to garner a 1st rd pick...we'll see but he impressed me alot hes massive. Id love to trade down and get

-Kelly
-Gholston
-Loadhoalt
-Moore
-Schuening
-Terrell
-Moffit

i dunno i think with so many big wr we should get one this will change 100 times between now and april...
-wr
-olb
-rt
-de
-lg
-cb
-ilb

what do you guys think
-I think we all like kelly
-gholston is a big powerful pass rusher late 1st
-loadhoalt 355 impressive on top of that
-Moore is a prototypical 34 de
-schuening i think will drop with the strong class of underclassmen guards
-terrell plays well and no one really throws his way...1 yr of exp drops him but i think hes a steal w great size for cb
-moffit is a team leader on a southern fla team that had a great season for a while I think he could also be a steal and could develop and potentially start as he is a mangini type guy..same size as harris...tough as nails, hard hitter, can he cover?

Old 12-02-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Quote:
If Loadhoalt came out hed def be in the 2nd round...He's a pure RT mauler and doesnt have any speed (well for his size 68 355 he does but i could see hikm running a 6.00 40) anyone taking him with those numbers in the 1st well Id like to have the GM opening after theyre fired.

I think he might stay another year nd try to garner a 1st rd pick...we'll see but he impressed me alot hes massive. Id love to trade down and get

-Kelly
-Gholston
-Loadhoalt
-Moore
-Schuening
-Terrell
-Moffit

i dunno i think with so many big wr we should get one this will change 100 times between now and april...
-wr
-olb
-rt
-de
-lg
-cb
-ilb

what do you guys think
-I think we all like kelly
-gholston is a big powerful pass rusher late 1st
-loadhoalt 355 impressive on top of that
-Moore is a prototypical 34 de
-schuening i think will drop with the strong class of underclassmen guards
-terrell plays well and no one really throws his way...1 yr of exp drops him but i think hes a steal w great size for cb
-moffit is a team leader on a southern fla team that had a great season for a while I think he could also be a steal and could develop and potentially start as he is a mangini type guy..same size as harris...tough as nails, hard hitter, can he cover?
i think its pretty perfect..Last night I wasn't able to sleep becuase my apartment is somethin like 40 degrees but i was thinking of all the trade scenarios and really hoped we somehow pulled away with; gholston, Kelly and Loadholt. I would only hope that they all could be had at that range, but the rest to me would be icing on the cake. We get a great OLB, WR, RT, LG, and DE. I mean those 5 players alone would have an enormous impact right away. I have been leaning towards frank morton in the lowers rounds, hes got great size and hopefully he could play on running downs and maybe if we still have Drob on passing downs. And if we hopefully (fingers crossed) draft BJ raji next year he could atleast be a backup. Never know, but I love the draft and could only hope we can pull somethin likethis off.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

That'd be a pretty sweet mock, though I think Gholston late first is a little unrealistic but who knows. I'm also not sure we should really be doing mocks assuming trades, I'd rather just do them with picks that we have for now because more than likely that's what we'll have and we won't be able to address all of our needs in this draft, so no sense in getting hopes up. But just for the hell of it (4 rounds):

1. Jeff Otah RT Pitt
1. Duke Robinson* LG Oklahoma
2. Jordy Nelson WR Kansas State
3. Martin Rucker TE Mizzou
3. Tommy Blake OLB TCU
4. Frank Morton DT Tulane
5. DJ White S Oklahoma
6. Brandon McAnderson RB Kansas
7. Alex Brink QB Washington STate

I figure instead of doing a mock where I try and fit all of our needs in the draft, I'm going to have a purpose for the draft as a whole and the draft earlyl, including a couple of late round needs. This mock is to help in Clemens' development, and our run game. Otah and Robinson are good pass protectors, but are also big guys that can get some push in the run game for us as well. Robinson is used to helping out Loadholt a little, so he should be a great fit next to D-Brick, and Otah was a very good LT who really came on in the Big East and has played very well. He hasn't been playing football for long, so his upside is tremendous and he may be going higher than where we'd trade down to and we may not have a chance to get him. With nimble feet he'll be great at pass pro playing RT but he has the size (listed at 6'6 340!) to get a great push in the run game and really run behind. These two really solidify our offensive line for awhile. Nelson in the second is a very good WR with speed and fantastic production in the Big 12. If he runs better than what people expect (4.55-4.65) and more in the 4.4 range he could be gone by our second rounder. That said he's a big, strong, athletic target at 6'3 217 and could be solid in the red zone as well as a potential starter for us. Rucker at 6'6 is a great red zone target and a nice safety blanket for Clemens. He's great for 2 TE sets with Baker and should fit very nicely.

These first 4 picks do a couple of things. First of all, we have some big safety nets for Clemens and some good pass protectors as well. He'll have more time and some solid targets to look for. The size of Nelson and Rucker is appealing as well, because we're subpar in the red zone and these big receivers help give us some very nice options if we decide to throw. If not, Robinson and Otah will pave the way for an improved run game that helps in the red zone, keeps our defense off the field, and takes pressure off of Clemens.

Tommy Blake is probably idealistic there but he'd be an absolute MONSTER for us and if we could grab him at that spot it would be amazing. Who knows where he ends up, but we would be looking OLB there. Frank Morton I think is self-explanitory, gives us at the very LEAST a big rotational body at NT. DJ White started off as a RB and moved to CB, finally ended up at S for Oklahoma where he has 5 picks this year. Not ideal measurables but versatility is nice and provides good depth behind Elam after we cut Rashad Washington. McAnderson gives us a big back that we don't really have at 235, decent athlete and plays some special teams which helps. Could help out in the red zone in some goal line situations as well. What I was looking for here was a big back with a nose for the endzone and a nice set of hands, not sure how well McAnderson fits that but I think that'd be something to look for on day 2 (with speed not being all that important). Brink is simply a future backup at QB, something I'm sure we'll look for day 2 this year. I'd assume we'll have a solid vet as the backup next season with a young guy as the #3, and then move on from there allowing the #3 to eventually become the backup.

I was thinking about it, and an interesting thing to look at is what positions we're going to be going after day 2. I had us going S, big RB, QB, and depth wherever on the lines is good but if you have some good ideas of what we might want to look for there I'd love to hear it.

For the record, I'm not sure this is the kind of direction we'll be trying to go in but I think it's sort of a draft with a purpose. You could completely flip that around and give us Gholston, Kelly, Dre Moore, Beau Bell, Morton, and the day 2 guys for an example, with that mock clearly focusing on the front 7.

Last edited by derza222 : 12-02-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Just figured out how to stream the jets game; decent quality but its on my computer so it allows me to not go into the damn freezing cold. Anyways, clemens just had a beautiful pass to coles down the middle and i think Wallace Wright could be a decent #3 reciever. Clemens accuracey has been pretty good so far and it shows more what he can do when he has a #1 receiver on the field.

Oh and a nice run for leon to just score. It was also nice to Dbrick down the field making blocks on leons td run.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Just figured out how to stream the jets game; decent quality but its on my computer so it allows me to not go into the damn freezing cold. Anyways, clemens just had a beautiful pass to coles down the middle and i think Wallace Wright could be a decent #3 reciever. Clemens accuracey has been pretty good so far and it shows more what he can do when he has a #1 receiver on the field.

Oh and a nice run for leon to just score. It was also nice to Dbrick down the field making blocks on leons td run.
How'd you stream the game? I don't have it on TV down here but I'd love to watch it...
Old 12-02-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

I use Slingbox since I am going to school in another state. I would recommend it for all those out of state.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leon = 'Phin Killer
Old 12-02-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

Havent you heard? Florida State boys dont like Miami

Old 12-02-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

I just downloaded some sopcast & VLC thing i really have no idea how to explain it. I basically typed "jets dolphins stream nfl" on google and just followed through it. I tried explaining it to my friend and he couldnt get it, so i think it was more of an accident on my part.

Atleast the play calling is looking better this game. And I have liked what i've seen from clemens, the two ints werent all on him. The first brad smith just got popped and then the second, the blitzer came unblocked and just blindsided clemens who was in his throwing motion and it just landed in the hands of one of the dline guys.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

Someone just called me and asked how the OL was playing to which I responded if the Jets had an OL we might have won more than 2 games. Protection is non existent and the Dolphins want to kill us they are playin dirty as hell they want to hurt us did you guys actually see those unsportsmanlike penalties. One looked stupid another was ridiculous.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

I know this isnt about the Jets but I just saw the opening play on D for the Redskins and they came out with 10 players so as not to sub out or replace Sean Taylor just yet. I thought it was classy and moving just thought everyone should know about it.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Quote:
Someone just called me and asked how the OL was playing to which I responded if the Jets had an OL we might have won more than 2 games. Protection is non existent and the Dolphins want to kill us they are playin dirty as hell they want to hurt us did you guys actually see those unsportsmanlike penalties. One looked stupid another was ridiculous.
Yaa, It kinda reminds me of necessary roughness when they Scott Bakula keeps getting sacked and asks "oh hell is that flattop again, you guys think we can get a block on him." Anyways, certain things have looked good and certain things have not.

Anyone hear what exactly happened to mangold?

Old 12-02-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

mangold walked off and seemed to be okay...im going nuts... b thomas edit:im no longer going nuts as a Jets fan you can understand why Belichick hates field goals

Last edited by hcbrad08 : 12-02-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

Quote:
mangold walked off and seemed to be okay...im going nuts... b thomas edit:im no longer going nuts as a Jets fan you can understand why Belichick hates field goals
Yaa, Bryan Thomas has come out of nowhere this game. I'm not sure what ya mean by the going nuts though? Cause we are kicking too many field goals? If so i feel the same way too.

And the jets are turnover machines today. Harris; Forced fumble and recovery. DROY BABBY!! haha