Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New York, Pitt 2012
Posts: 596
Reputation: 2461
Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Peronsally, im not to sold on getting out of the 6 to the 9th pick inless there is not a top 5 selection available. Call me greedy, but I just dont think I can accept DRC or McKelvin at 6. This is just my own opinion. Its too much money for not a spectacular value. So if we are targetting a cornerback, trade out of the 6. If not, im stayin put. But who am I to talk? Im some mizly Jew from long island...
__________________


Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,168
Reputation: 950956
Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I agree its unlikely, but don't you think Baltimore drafts Ryan at #8? I think if Ryan's there at 9 and we like him I'd be alright with taking him there. Otherwise I think I'd go with whoever the best wideout on our board is, can't think of anything much better. Wouldn't mind OL if we like the value either.
After what has happened with Brady Quinn last year, I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore makes a wtf pick and pass on him.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:41 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,539
Reputation: 434976
derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
After what has happened with Brady Quinn last year, I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore makes a wtf pick and pass on him.
Good point. As I said I wouldn't mind Ryan if we're interested as I trust what the FO is doing, although I would prefer looking in other directions.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:00 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 430
Reputation: 555
jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.
Default

While we are talking about trading down (again only if our targets are off the board), how about # 6 and DRob to Denver for # 12 and their 2nd rounder (#42). Not sure if Denver would want DRob and # 6. We may have to throw in a conditional pick in there to make it work (assuming they would take a DT there). Then I think Sweed would be a good value at 12.
__________________
J. MESS
jmess15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:05 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 430
Reputation: 555
jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
Peronsally, im not to sold on getting out of the 6 to the 9th pick inless there is not a top 5 selection available. Call me greedy, but I just dont think I can accept DRC or McKelvin at 6. This is just my own opinion. Its too much money for not a spectacular value. So if we are targetting a cornerback, trade out of the 6. If not, im stayin put. But who am I to talk? Im some mizly Jew from long island...

I agree with you. IMO there are 7 guys in this draft worthy of us taking there unfortunately 2 of them are DT which we don't need and shouldnt take (seeing how much $$ we have invested in Jenkins). So if the other 5 are gone we should trade down even if we dont get full value. better to get an extra pick than overpay for someone at 6.
__________________
J. MESS
jmess15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 566
Reputation: 206
hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Since it doesnt look like your division is scary with WRs anymore, a CB in the first isnt really needed IMO. And since there really isnt a sure DE in the 3-4 worth #6, i think a trade down would make alot of sense. Although im not a real big fan of Merling, I think that he would be a good pick in the mid 1st for you. I know that its really hard to say that Dallas would do this, but trading two firsts, and a future 1st would be good for #6.

#22 Phillip Merling
#28 Branden Albert
#36 James Hardy
#68 Ahytba Rubin
#98 Jack Ikegwuonu......
You have to admit if it happened that would be a sick draft though
I would absolutely HATE that draft...
22: I dont liek merling to play DE in the 34 and he wouldnt be as effective outside.
PICK CHANGED TO: LIMAS SWEED WR

28:Why would the Jets invest a 1st rd pick into a G when he wouldnt start this year and probably not next year. even if you project him at OT hes not a powerful mauling RT which is what we need not another DBRICK.
PICK CHANGED TO: QUENTIN GROVES OLB

36: I like Hardy and I think this was the only pick you made I liekd. But I think if you are going to invest in a WR who has a lot of ?s then why not take Sweed who everyone knows WHEN HEALTHY is a Roy Williams clone who could be a true #1. Hardy reminds me more of Brandon Marshall which is great but I think his risk and bust potetial is greater than sweeds injury concerns...the jerts also wouldnt need to push sweed to risk the injury having coles and cotchery they could use him situationally and prevent him from going over the middle...lets face it sweed was a top 10 pick before the injury its way better value than hardy who again I like.
PICK CHANGED TO: KENTWAN BALMER DE

68: The Jets traded for Kris Jenkins and DONT HAVE A 3rd pick. They also love Pouha as his backup...why take Rubin who is strong but unporven coming from iowa st and a shaky program...I used to like rubin before we signed jenkins. even after my draft the jets have needs at ILB CB RB. They also have 2 4th rd picks.
PICK CHANGED TO: NO ONE THEY DONT HAVE A PICK

98: Ikegwuonu is interesting but his character concerns will probably scare the jets away. he also has devlopmental questions so I don like the pick. I think in the 4th rd they take a good #2 CB who held his own and is probably a better cover cb than Ikegwunu.
PICK CHANGED TO: TRAE WILLIAMS CB

2nd pick in the 4th RD.: I think the Jets could go one of two ways....an ILB like Jonathan Goff or a RB of the future who is a lot like TJ. Tashard Choice. I will defer to the offensive pick this time bc the Jets need offensive help and depth for the future where as the D looks more promising. Still I think Jonathan Goff would give us a great ILB for a while...while RB can addressed in FA or the draft next year as TJ will be under contract passed next year
PICK CHANGED TO: TASHARD CHOICE RB

The Jets have a lot of needs and I agree trading down makes economical and football sense. I really just think your picks are outdated (meaning they would have looked great about 2 months ago) and not what the Jets need moving forward.
__________________
DE, RB, RT, WR, NT, TE, ILB

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html


http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 566
Reputation: 206
hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
After what has happened with Brady Quinn last year, I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore makes a wtf pick and pass on him.
I think Quinns falling had mostly to do with Cam Cameron and the Dolphins stupidity after their pick no one could afford or really needed to take a QB. Then when teams that needed a QB started to come into the picture the browns traded up to spear head the pick.

With Ryan I think odds are they take him but if they pass like the dolphins (logic somehow being that they drafted Troy Smith last year and he looked decent so they may want to give him a shot)...though if ryans there I cant see them passing and having two viable options and more likely a starter in Ryan and a good backup in Smith
__________________
DE, RB, RT, WR, NT, TE, ILB

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html


http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 57
nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
Peronsally, im not to sold on getting out of the 6 to the 9th pick inless there is not a top 5 selection available. Call me greedy, but I just dont think I can accept DRC or McKelvin at 6. This is just my own opinion. Its too much money for not a spectacular value. So if we are targetting a cornerback, trade out of the 6. If not, im stayin put. But who am I to talk? Im some mizly Jew from long island...
well who would you recommend at 6 if the "top 5" arent there?
__________________
JETS
nyjets5125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 57
nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmess15 View Post
While we are talking about trading down (again only if our targets are off the board), how about # 6 and DRob to Denver for # 12 and their 2nd rounder (#42). Not sure if Denver would want DRob and # 6. We may have to throw in a conditional pick in there to make it work (assuming they would take a DT there). Then I think Sweed would be a good value at 12.
we would also have to throw in a late rounder probably, but i could maybe see the broncos doing this if...

1. dorsey/ellis are there, in which case they would prob prefer a pick to drob
2. if matt ryan is gone...so that they can draft clady/otah (because ravens may go OT, if matt ryan isnt there)
__________________
JETS
nyjets5125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
Posts: 13,636
Reputation: 1904290
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

what would you guys think if you drafted Early Doucet in round 4? I only ask b/c of the fourm mock I mentioned earlier(on page 147).
__________________


OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 57
nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
what would you guys think if you drafted Early Doucet in round 4? I only ask b/c of the fourm mock I mentioned earlier(on page 147).
if its the 4th round i would defintely be fine with that, he has pretty good size and was a good deep threat in college, idk if hell be that great in the pros as a deep threat, but i think a 4th round pick is worht trying
__________________
JETS
nyjets5125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbrad08 View Post
I would absolutely HATE that draft...
22: I dont liek merling to play DE in the 34 and he wouldnt be as effective outside.
PICK CHANGED TO: LIMAS SWEED WR

28:Why would the Jets invest a 1st rd pick into a G when he wouldnt start this year and probably not next year. even if you project him at OT hes not a powerful mauling RT which is what we need not another DBRICK.
PICK CHANGED TO: QUENTIN GROVES OLB

36: I like Hardy and I think this was the only pick you made I liekd. But I think if you are going to invest in a WR who has a lot of ?s then why not take Sweed who everyone knows WHEN HEALTHY is a Roy Williams clone who could be a true #1. Hardy reminds me more of Brandon Marshall which is great but I think his risk and bust potetial is greater than sweeds injury concerns...the jerts also wouldnt need to push sweed to risk the injury having coles and cotchery they could use him situationally and prevent him from going over the middle...lets face it sweed was a top 10 pick before the injury its way better value than hardy who again I like.
PICK CHANGED TO: KENTWAN BALMER DE

68: The Jets traded for Kris Jenkins and DONT HAVE A 3rd pick. They also love Pouha as his backup...why take Rubin who is strong but unporven coming from iowa st and a shaky program...I used to like rubin before we signed jenkins. even after my draft the jets have needs at ILB CB RB. They also have 2 4th rd picks.
PICK CHANGED TO: NO ONE THEY DONT HAVE A PICK

98: Ikegwuonu is interesting but his character concerns will probably scare the jets away. he also has devlopmental questions so I don like the pick. I think in the 4th rd they take a good #2 CB who held his own and is probably a better cover cb than Ikegwunu.
PICK CHANGED TO: TRAE WILLIAMS CB

2nd pick in the 4th RD.: I think the Jets could go one of two ways....an ILB like Jonathan Goff or a RB of the future who is a lot like TJ. Tashard Choice. I will defer to the offensive pick this time bc the Jets need offensive help and depth for the future where as the D looks more promising. Still I think Jonathan Goff would give us a great ILB for a while...while RB can addressed in FA or the draft next year as TJ will be under contract passed next year
PICK CHANGED TO: TASHARD CHOICE RB

The Jets have a lot of needs and I agree trading down makes economical and football sense. I really just think your picks are outdated (meaning they would have looked great about 2 months ago) and not what the Jets need moving forward.
I really dont think Sweed is there at 22. Albert is great value, Groves wouldnt be a DE and Balmer with your second is really improbable, so Balmer there would be good i guess. Trae Williams isnt better cover corner, he had talent all over that defense, and on the other side in mike jenkins, i agree that Ike would be risky, but he would be a good potential pick, much more potential than Williams. RB or WR would be good selections in the 4th i guess.
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 57
nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
I really dont think Sweed is there at 22. Albert is great value, Groves wouldnt be a DE and Balmer with your second is really improbable, so Balmer there would be good i guess. Trae Williams isnt better cover corner, he had talent all over that defense, and on the other side in mike jenkins, i agree that Ike would be risky, but he would be a good potential pick, much more potential than Williams. RB or WR would be good selections in the 4th i guess.
groves would be an OLB who wouldnt even be pressured into starting right away so he can get used to the system, plus he has experience at LB at auburn (except i think that it was the 43)
__________________
JETS

Last edited by nyjets5125 : 04-02-2008 at 11:01 PM.
nyjets5125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjets5125 View Post
groves would be an OLB who wouldnt even be pressured into starting right away so he can get used to the system, plus he has experience at LB at UVA (except i think that it was the 43)
#1 Groves went to Auburn
i think this too, but if you dont address DE there, then where do you? Dre Moore at 48?
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Hed be a good SLB idk what thatd be in a 43 but he has good speed and was a good DE, but then went to his probable pro position at LB and did a pretty good job.
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 57
nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
#1 Groves went to Auburn
i think this too, but if you dont address DE there, then where do you? Dre Moore at 48?
o yeah good call, my bad but...

if were trading down (which is when we would probably get groves), with the other 1st roudn pick (sticking with scenario) or in 2nd round maybe...i doubt balmer falls far but i think he woudl be a good guy to target in round 1 but i think 6 is def too early for him
__________________
JETS
nyjets5125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 566
Reputation: 206
hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
I really dont think Sweed is there at 22. Albert is great value, Groves wouldnt be a DE and Balmer with your second is really improbable, so Balmer there would be good i guess. Trae Williams isnt better cover corner, he had talent all over that defense, and on the other side in mike jenkins, i agree that Ike would be risky, but he would be a good potential pick, much more potential than Williams. RB or WR would be good selections in the 4th i guess.
-I think the only reason goes at 22 is bc Sweed of the wrist which is possible. otherwise i agree
-Albert is not GREAT value in the late 1st bc he is a G. Starting OGs are found all over the place...unless he becomes the best OG in the league hes not GREAT value esp bc he wont start. Also, if you had Randy Moss, Anquan Boldin and Laverneus Coles on your roster but a ton of other needs would you take a good value at WR in the 1st? Matt Millen might but i wouldnt. The Jets have the best LG in football and a top 10 RG. why take a OG in the 1st.
- I never said Groves would be a DE and if you meant to say he will be a DE i disagree with that bc hes too short and will rush the passer better in the pros standing up, bc he will get engulfed by bigger tackles. Thus standing up will allow him to get more acceleration and use his speed to ggather up momentum and strength despite having a lot anyway,
-Balmer in the early 2nd is not unheard of Ive seen him in the 2nd wil Kiper McShay and Mayock as well as in the forums. If not Calais Cambell could slip Im just saying the Jets need a huge 34 DE or a converted tackle who can make the transition easily bc they have a big need at 34 DE as both their DEs are over 30. one is undersized and the other is good but underwhleming...Trenches hlep is key for the 34 and team overall.
-Trae Williams was thrown at more than Ike and produced more...hes a better compliment to Revis bc he has alot of production in the INT dept. and since teams will be avoiding revis we need a CB who can make a play on balls...13 INTs in the past 2 seasons fro williams vs Ikes 3 makes more sense. that also proves despite having jenkins opposite him that williams can hold his own when thrown at alot.
__________________
DE, RB, RT, WR, NT, TE, ILB

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html


http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Last edited by hcbrad08 : 04-03-2008 at 12:27 AM.
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Ok i dont agree with the Sweed part, i dont think he SHOULD go above 22 but we have a relatively weak crop of wideouts in this class so...

No i was just saying it rhetorically because you have a need at DE that you need to fill early because there is a dropoff in elite DEs after your second round pick.

Balmer's stock has rised, but its possible, i still think that he'd be picked before your pick in the second.

Calais Campbell will probably be there for you, but i really dont like him that much as a prospect.

Ill give you that Trae Williams is a better ballhawk, Ike wouldnt be a bad pick though.
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

we have an 8 man mock going, and a person made a wrong pick and we have to correct it.

You drafted McFadden and Balmer and are now in the 4th round.

my picks for each position of need.

DT- Frank Okam
DE- Kenny Iwebema
CB- Terrence Wheatley
WR- Donnie Avery William Franklin or D.J. Hall (pick will be Marcus Monk if nothing is said)
OLB- Marcus Howard, Bruce Davis, Erza Butler
ILB- Jonathan Goff, Jolonn Dunbar, Vince Hall

which one is best fit there if all available?
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 04-03-2008 at 03:04 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

also donnie avery is available
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

can someone respond soon before the pick is made, id like to please jets fans.

Pick will be Marcus Monk if nothing is said
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,539
Reputation: 434976
derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Personally I'd like Goff, but Butler, Howard, Franklin, and Iwebema should get some thought too. Maybe Okam but as a DE. I'd go Goff there though.

EDIT: Oh I didn't see you mention Monk he'd be great there. You could go with one of the three LB's at the next pick then if you wanted.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Personally I'd like Goff, but Butler, Howard, Franklin, and Iwebema should get some thought too. Maybe Okam but as a DE. I'd go Goff there though.

EDIT: Oh I didn't see you mention Monk he'd be great there. You could go with one of the three LB's at the next pick then if you wanted.
ok thanks ill tell the guy
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 57
nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
we have an 8 man mock going, and a person made a wrong pick and we have to correct it.

You drafted McFadden and Balmer and are now in the 4th round.

my picks for each position of need.

DT- Frank Okam
DE- Kenny Iwebema
CB- Terrence Wheatley
WR- Donnie Avery William Franklin or D.J. Hall (pick will be Marcus Monk if nothing is said)
OLB- Marcus Howard, Bruce Davis, Erza Butler
ILB- Jonathan Goff, Jolonn Dunbar, Vince Hall

which one is best fit there if all available?
i would go goff, one of the OLBs or monk

because all 3 of those OLBs are there and we have 2 4th rounders, i would go goff or monk, and then decide at the other 4th between the OLBs or goff/monk (whoever is not taken) if they are there
__________________
JETS
nyjets5125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,646
Reputation: 336390
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjets5125 View Post
i would go goff, one of the OLBs or monk

because all 3 of those OLBs are there and we have 2 4th rounders, i would go goff or monk, and then decide at the other 4th between the OLBs or goff/monk (whoever is not taken) if they are there
well he picked monk, ill tell him this
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.