Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly the more I think about it the more I think Andy Reid called an awful game all around, he did nothing to slow down the Dallas pass rushers, he has one of the best tight ends in the NFL who is has fantastic hands, he has 2 of the better screen backs in the game, the best screen game in the NFL, two receivers who can take a slant to the house and he absolutely refused to do anything other than throw deep.

I still don't think McNabb should be back, he has been great and at times it has been fun but it is time to move on, his best football is behind him and the Eagles should sell him high instead of letting him walk next year, there are a couple options right now, resign both Kolb and McNabb in 2011, keep Kolb and trade McNabb now and sell him high, trade Kolb and get rid of the future or let one walk and get no return in 2011. McNabb's time is coming to a close and the Dallas games hopefully expedited that.

Last edited by Thumper : 01-11-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think injuries finally caught up to you guys. To be honest, I was thoroughly impressed with the Eagles this year.
As a Cowboys fan, I agree. I think after a tough loss, everyone is overreactive. I know we were last year after our disaster in Philly.

The reality is that you guys won 11 games while sustaining tons of injuries. If you guys address a couple of things in FA and the draft, you will be fine.

One thing I think you need badly is a big WR that makes tough catches. Jackson and Maclin are big threats, but I think Dallas showed that if you are able to rush and keep your safties deep, it severely limits your offfense. And really, I know it sounds like a broken record, but Reid needs to run the ball more.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and the Eagles kicked off the offseason by signing former Penn St. C AQ Shipley a guy who I like so I definitely approve of this, he is a tough, hardnosed center who just gets the job done. They signed him off of the Steelers practice squad.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not trading McNabb for a first round pick, let alone a 2nd or 3rd. Franchise qbs don't just grow on trees. McNabb had a great year and the loss on Saturday was not his fault at all. I'm not sold on Kolb and I'd like to see more of him before we decide he's our QB of the future. McNabb's best years are not behind him by any means. He's playing just as well now as he ever has. He is still a top 10 qb in this league.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 01-11-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'm not trading McNabb for a first round pick, let alone a 2nd or 3rd. Franchise qbs don't just grow on trees. McNabb had a great year and the loss on Saturday was not his fault at all. I'm not sold on Kolb and I'd like to see more of him before we decide he's our QB of the future. McNabb's best years are not behind him by any means. He's playing just as well now as he ever has. He is still a top 10 qb in this league.
I don't understand how anyone can watch either game against the Cowboys and fault McNabb. It's just sad.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
As a Cowboys fan, I agree. I think after a tough loss, everyone is overreactive. I know we were last year after our disaster in Philly.

The reality is that you guys won 11 games while sustaining tons of injuries. If you guys address a couple of things in FA and the draft, you will be fine.

One thing I think you need badly is a big WR that makes tough catches. Jackson and Maclin are big threats, but I think Dallas showed that if you are able to rush and keep your safties deep, it severely limits your offfense. And really, I know it sounds like a broken record, but Reid needs to run the ball more.
Yeah, the Cowboys looked like dodo at the end of last year. Remarkable turnaround. I agree that Philly isn't very far off from a great team, but I don't consider WR a weekness, at all.
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Oh and the Eagles kicked off the offseason by signing former Penn St. C AQ Shipley a guy who I like so I definitely approve of this, he is a tough, hardnosed center who just gets the job done. They signed him off of the Steelers practice squad.
He blows, to short and very short arms.
Thumper
Pro Bowler

And the Eagles signed both Jordan Norwood and Dobson Collins to 3 year deals. Dobson Collins is 6' tall and 180 pounds with 4.4 speed and Jordan Norwood is a 5'11" 180 pound receiver with 4.57 speed. Clearly Andy isn't going for a big target soon.

Collins profiles as a back-up X receiver and Norwood profiles as a Y receiver and punt returner. So essentially Collins could be Maclin's back-up and depending on whether or not Jason Avant leaves in free agency Norwood might be the starting slot receiver.

AQ Shipley was also signed to a 3 year deal, I noted his signing a few posts earlier but forgot to mention for how long.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
He blows, to short and very short arms.
I liked him in the draft a bit, definitely don't think he is ever a starter but I think he could be a decent back-up and I like his toughness and attitude, should make for some more physical training camp battles.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
I don't understand how anyone can watch either game against the Cowboys and fault McNabb. It's just sad.
Then you obviously didn't watch the games, the guy was inaccurate as hell both games, missed wide open players, he had happy feet, tried to be the hero and buy time when he should've just thrown it to a checkdown option instead of relying on DeSean Jackson to get deep every time. He was flat awful and a lot of the problems on offense fall on his shoulders.

Perfect example, two of the biggest gains of the night came on shorter throws to Westbrook and Celek, but he still looked deep every time, Andy Reid and McNabb have fallen in love with the deep ball and it bit them in the ass.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then you obviously didn't watch the games, the guy was inaccurate as hell both games, missed wide open players, he had happy feet, tried to be the hero and buy time when he should've just thrown it to a checkdown option instead of relying on DeSean Jackson to get deep every time. He was flat awful and a lot of the problems on offense fall on his shoulders.

Perfect example, two of the biggest gains of the night came on shorter throws to Westbrook and Celek, but he still looked deep every time, Andy Reid and McNabb have fallen in love with the deep ball and it bit them in the ass.
Did you watch the games?

On a side note, one of the reasons we lost was Ed Hochuli. Why is he allowed to ref in the playoffs anymore? That pi call on Sheldon Brown was bs and was a big momentum shifter. I don't usually like to blame the refs, but the reffing was downright awful and fairly one sided in this game.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 01-11-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did you watch the games?

One of the reasons we lost was Ed Hochuli. Why is he allowed to ref in the playoffs anymore? That pi call on Sheldon Brown was bs and was a big momentum shifter.
Are we really going to blame the refs for this loss? I played that card in the 20-16 loss the Eagles had but there is absolutely no way the refs decided this game, the Cowboys had the Eagles number, they negated every single thing the Eagles tried to do and did everything they wanted to do, the refs can only affect the game so much and sure they made bad calls but I can't even make that excuse, do the refs get all the blame for missing tackles on Jason Witten, Miles Austin or what about the fact that Felix Jones raped the defense? Refs can't be blamed for that and they can't be blamed for McNabb being psyched out and happy footed nor can the be blamed for constantly running silly deep routes that the Cowboys clearly weren't buying.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play calling sucked. Andy always get scared when they fall behind opting to throw deep every play to catch up, even if its 3-0.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Are we really going to blame the refs for this loss? I played that card in the 20-16 loss the Eagles had but there is absolutely no way the refs decided this game, the Cowboys had the Eagles number, they negated every single thing the Eagles tried to do and did everything they wanted to do, the refs can only affect the game so much and sure they made bad calls but I can't even make that excuse, do the refs get all the blame for missing tackles on Jason Witten, Miles Austin or what about the fact that Felix Jones raped the defense? Refs can't be blamed for that and they can't be blamed for McNabb being psyched out and happy footed nor can the be blamed for constantly running silly deep routes that the Cowboys clearly weren't buying.
I'm not blaming the refs for the loss. Cowboys were the better team and it showed. I just think the reffing was atrocious, but I've come to expect that from Hochuli.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:

I watched both games and I've watched enough Eagles games to understand that their defense is not Superbowl caliber. Joe Montana could not have saved Philly's season. On a total side note, I won't be totally surprised if the Jets beat SD. I definitely like them ats. I hope the Cowboys beat the Vikings.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
I hope the Cowboys beat the Vikings.
Actaully, I say the Cowboys will beat the Vikings.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never been one to blame McNabb really. I believe he has been the best thing to happen to this franchise in a while. This playoff run/end of the season has been one of the poorer performances of his career. I was thoroughly disappointed with his play late in the season. Granted, it's not all his fault, but he's a veteran now like he has said, he has accomplished everything but a SB ring. The way we're going right now, he probably wont ever get one in Philadelphia. I have full faith we can right the ship this offseason though.

Our defense has been...awkward. Our CB's are great, but they've been fairly inconsistent, and much of it is due to the inconsistency in rushing the passer. During the Cowboys game, our dline was getting shut down. Flozell was even eating Trent Cole's lunch. Our inability to cover a tight end killed us. One of the factors in our lose to the Raiders.

I'm going to give Sean McDermott a pass on this season because of the injuries and it being his first season. Next season, no excuses. With the talent on this defense, we should be holding teams to at the most 10-17 points.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Not to mention this is the first time McNabb's been one and done in his career.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I watched both games and I've watched enough Eagles games to understand that their defense is not Superbowl caliber. Joe Montana could not have saved Philly's season. On a total side note, I won't be totally surprised if the Jets beat SD. I definitely like them ats. I hope the Cowboys beat the Vikings.
Great, so now the defense playing badly has an effect on how smoothly the offense is operating.... Do me a favor and tell that to Aaron Rodgers and Kurt Warner.

And McNabb doesn't shoulder all the blame, only a lot of the offensive portion where he just refused to get rid of the ball, I can't tell you how many times he would just take his focus off the receivers and would run around with happy feet like he was Vick in Atlanta and then he would throw the ball away.

And the defense is no excuse for completing 53% of his passes, 453 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 8 sacks taken and 3 fumbles in 2 games. And his performance on the field was even worse than the stats say, he didn't even complete a pass until half way through the second quarter on Saturday. Yep, thats the defenses fault.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not to mention this is the first time McNabb's been one and done in his career.
With the most talented team yet.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Great, so now the defense playing badly has an effect on how smoothly the offense is operating.... Do me a favor and tell that to Aaron Rodgers and Kurt Warner.
Haha...point taken. However, until I see for myself the NFL has fully transitioned into a offensive shootout, I still believe defense still wins championships. I realize this could be the year it all changes, but personally, I'll believe it when I see it. With that being said, the Cardinals aren't winning it all and if you're not winning it all, it's all for naught imo.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

To change the topic a bit Im not sure how the rest of you guys like Ted Dashier but I would love it if the eagles brought in Bobby April. He was and has been a lone bright spot in the Bills organization for the past few years. I understand there are bigger needs but its hard to pass up an opportunity like this.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
To change the topic a bit Im not sure how the rest of you guys like Ted Dashier but I would love it if the eagles brought in Bobby April. He was and has been a lone bright spot in the Bills organization for the past few years. I understand there are bigger needs but its hard to pass up an opportunity like this.
I also thought of this the other day, I would be thrilled to have him.

Also I think the Eagles should bring in Mike Wauffle from the Giants as the DL coach, he did a great job in New York and the defensive line desperately needs help because no one besides Trent Cole can pressure, maybe some good (better) coaching can help Victor Abiamiri.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

So... I have finally figured out what I think is wrong with the Eagles. I pondered a lot of things, is it lack of talent? I ruled that out fairly quickly. Is it youth? Perhaps. But what I ultimately decide on was this, the culture surrounding the Eagles is all wrong.

Culture? Yes the behavior and beliefs of this Eagles team is ALL wrong. But how did the culture change so quickly? Well the Eagles lost just about every single meaningful leader they had.

Tra Thomas the, smart, intelligent, wily LT with all world ability thrown aside for Jason Peters who has all world ability but probably isn't as smart and surely isn't as motivated, it seems like he quits when the going gets tough.

Jon Runyan the tough guy, the wily old veteran RT who had seen anything and everything, gone.
Quote:
“What Jon has brought to the offensive line is that temperament of his," said Andy Reid. "He is going to maul you and beat you up and feel pretty good about doing it. That's been contagious all the way across the line."
That attitude is gone and who replaces him? The original replacement was Shawn Andrews who doesn't have anything that even seems like toughness, attitude or aggressiveness instead he would rather sit around with his pink mohawk talking about how he feels he was forced into football due to his size and sing about Michael Phelps smoking weed in his basement. Then surprise surprise Shawn Andrews is lost for the year (it should be noted that Jon Runyan had started 209 straight games, true iron man) and who replaces him? Winston Justice who 'luckily' for us is now extended! Woo! One might think Winston Justice changed since his complete ass whooping that he was handed by the Giants but he hasn't he is the same ole' Winston except now he is just playing RT.
Quote:
"If they don't bite when they're puppies, they're not going to bite when they're grown dogs, It just doesn't look like he has any fight in him. If you look at his demeanor, it's like he's not even a football player.''
And he is the same guy, the guy who goes on his blog a few days after getting killed by Anthony Spencer and talks about how he went to McDonalds twice the day after the Cowboys loss and how he might start to look like Max Jean-Giles and Nick Cole. Yeah... Same old Winston, only this time he got his ass whooped by the Cowboys' Anthony Spencer who put up 3 sacks in 2 games against Winston and had even more pressure.

Brian Dawkins, the heart and soul of the Eagles team just walks off and signs with the Broncos. Gone is that soul of the defense, the guy who threw his body around with reckless abandon, gone is the guy who made all the pre-snap adjustments, gone is the great blitzing FS, run stopper, motivator and leader.
Quote:
“That's what I love so much about this team.We have some warriors here. We have some guys who go out there and fight. That's the best thing about this team. No matter what happens, we just keep fighting. You have to love that.”
Quote:
“It's simple, ... I'm always striving to do more. Whatever I accomplish, it's not enough. I don't get satisfied. That's not my nature.”
And who replaces him? A 5th round rookie, a 4th round 2nd year veteran and Sean Jones. Great job there Eagles organization. Macho Harris was a CB playing FS and he played with no discipline at all. Quintin Demps is just an idiot who makes stupid late hits and has no discipline either. Sean Jones can't play the pass to save his life and his tackling had become questionable as well.
I still can't believe the Eagles let him walk:

And then Jim Johnson is gone, that guy is irreplaceable, his calm voice, he was always cool and collected, never led guys on, always told it like it was, always was straight forward. He was truly the master of blitz, he was going to hit the offense in the mouth and just overpower an offense.

All of those impactful people gone and in addition, Brian Westbrook and Sheldon Brown two more of the tough guys are fading, Stewart Bradley the guy who is supposed to carry on this legacy of smash mouth football gone in training camp.

Who replaces these guys?

Asante "I'm not paid to tackle" Samuel

Donovan McNabb who always does dumb things like this:

I completely agree with Les Bowen when he said this:
Quote:
Everybody else has weighed in on McNabb's awkward air-guitar routine in the tunnel before the game in Dallas, so why not me? I just wish DMac would worry less about what he thinks he needs to project - looseness, confidence, whatever - and more about just being himself, being comfortable in his own skin. If he ever cleared that hurdle, he might really be the guy who could win the Super Bowl. Try answering a question as Donovan McNabb, instead of as the guy who is ever mindful of the burden he carries as a prominent black quarterback and franchise icon, etc., etc. Also, someone should tell him the "lovable goofball" bit was more appropriate at 23 than at 33.
The Eagles sign Michael Vick straight out of prison to the team.

DeSean Jackson takes a leadership role, and his version of leadership involves dancing in the end-zones after touchdowns and apparently "stingin' dey asses", which he thought would fire up his teammates.

Quintin Mikell is the guy that has to shoulder Dawkins exit and is required to do everything Dawkins did, clearly this affected him. The increased responsibilities clearly took their toll by late in the season. The previous couple years, Q was basically an in-the-box safety asked to play the run and occasionally cover a tight end or back. In ‘09, he was asked to do everything Dawk did. Problem is, he’s not as talented. He’s a hard working player with a good football IQ, but expecting him to make all the secondary calls, play the run, cover tight ends, backs and wide receivers the same way Dawkins did was unrealistic.

All of a sudden the Eagles are led by a bunch of young guys who would probably rather be at home or go to the club than watch film. Example A:

Thats the two young stud receivers catching up with AI and going to the game during the middle of the week before the big playoff game, I dare you to find me a time where Dawkins did this.

Example B: Less than two hours after the Dallas game, DeSean Jackson tweets this to Chris Johnson:
Quote:
WHERE U AT WIT IT LET'S GET IT IN... ITS OFF SEASON NOW
Yes, less than two hours after the game he is asking Chris Johnson where he is so he can party with him, and apparently Chris Johnson parties a lot, I had to unsubscribe because I was sick of hearing about who he was meeting up and where he was going.

And I end with this from GCOBB:
Quote:
The Eagles now play with the same attitude of their biggest players on each side of the ball- DeSean Jackson and Asante Samuel. They are a soft, finesse team that occasionally makes the big play.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

That has a lot to do with your head coach. If he lets players get away with it, then they will continue. If he plays like a finesse team on the field, thats what the will be know for.